Superman, Superboy Connor & SBP vs. Super Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman, Superboy Conner & SBP

Vs

Cyborg Superman
Bizaro
Ultraman
Majestic
Supreme
Apollo
Gladiator
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Evil King Hyperion
Supreme Power Hyperion
Classic Count Nefaria

What happens here?

Batman-Prime
What Happens? Superman and Conner play Chess, while SBP wrecks the other team...

celeyhyga17
team 2 wins.

Zack Fair
I dunno but that is a huge team they are taking on. I don't see Prime soloing that team. Superman will have trouble with a lot of them and Conner...well...he should back Superman up or something if he wants to be useful.

JakeTheBank
Prime isn't wrecking that team by himself.

Team two wins.

Cogito
Even if Clark and Connor could occupy two from team 2 each (an especially for Connor that's a big if), SBP would still need to take on eight Superman-ish level players by himself.

Team 2

Diesldude
Team 1. Prime's heat vision in going to kill off a lot of these wannabies.

JakeTheBank
Lol

Harbinger
Bizarro, Sentry/Blue Marvel, Apollo, Supreme, Kallark, and both Hyperions are cannon fodder compared to Prime. Given the way that he ran through damn near every superhero on DCE, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to say that team one wins.

That said, I'm not sure how he'd hold up to the combined might of Henshaw/Ultrman/Majestic.

Zack Fair
Superman can handle Ultraman via trinity Haxx0rz

Diesldude
Superman also one shotted Henshaw and disabled him for the entire series.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude

Context and PIS.

carver9
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Superman, Superboy Conner & SBP

Vs

Cyborg Superman
Bizaro
Ultraman
Majestic
Supreme
Apollo
Gladiator
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Evil King Hyperion
Supreme Power Hyperion
Classic Count Nefaria

What happens here?

Any one of these people alone could take out Conner without too much trouble. Any one of these people could pull wins from Superman. Stack 2 of them on him, game set and done. The rest against Prime... they completely annihilate him.

Team 2 in a massive STOMP.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Diesldude
A. Henshaw couldn't regenerate when that happened, as his ability to do so seems to have been outright negated after fighting Cyborg Doomsday.

B. Given that no mention of a central node's ever been used when discussing or describing Hank that I can recall, that whole incident's damn close to PIS territory.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
A. Henshaw couldn't regenerate when that happened, as his ability to do so seems to have been outright negated after fighting Cyborg Doomsday.

B. Given that no mention of a central node's ever been used when discussing or describing Hank that I can recall, that whole incident's damn close to PIS territory.

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.