my Mom vs your Mom (seriously! this is not a troll thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
taking the old trolling "your mom" reference and and making something REAL out of it. between the mothers of KMC members{temper/wight/musculature/feats/experience etc mentioned if it can be}, who would win/beat up whos mother.

{basically, who has the strongest mother on kmc}.

debate:

That ACDC Chick
in the "crazy" category, my mom's got everyone beat

King of Blades
But I love my mom cry

and yours shifty

mikeydude
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
in the "crazy" category, my mom's got everyone beat
This is not true. My mom works for Clinton County Jail, it takes Niggas straight from the hood to deal with that.
Not really, but Clinton county is crazy, Redneck as **** and shit ton of meth heads.

But my mom has met Scarlet Johanson, she had to come to the jail to bail out her agent. Also, she has met Dave Chapelle, and Robert downing Jr. And Samuel L. Jackson.
Scarlet, robert, and Sam are all in Wilmington right now because they are shooting The Avengers at the abandoned DHL Airpark.

StarCraft2
my mom takes care of me.

your mom takes care of my wants (i want to make a pun on "how I met your mother" phrase but I dont know how to...)

rotiart
I don't know about strength but when we were kids my mom once tried
To attack my brothers with a butcher knife. Suckers ran fast.

Lesson learned: don't break a plate if you are four years old. :-/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.