Hulk rematch with East/West Coast Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Hulk (current)

vs

Wonderman
Iron Man (current)
Immortal Hercules
Namor (current)

Hulk is insanely pissed off (as usual) and want to smash some face, but he won't go for the kill. Hulk just want to trash 'em good.

The team don't want to kill Hulk, but they want to put him down, and by any means if necessary. Who wins?

The Sorrow
Iron Man may have some kind of tech that could annoy Hulk for a little while so they could get some hits in but in all honesty one thunderclap at this level would take most of these guys out and none have the damage output to trouble him beyond making him more angry.

I feel it will be a one sided affair in Hulks favour

zopzop
The ENTIRE East and West Coast Avengers faced off vs a dying Hulk and barely took him down.

Hulk destroys these four 10/10.

guy222
hulk

HandOfFate
Originally posted by zopzop
The ENTIRE East and West Coast Avengers faced off vs a dying Hulk and barely took him down.

I know a lot of people use that story as proof that Hulk is unstoppable but truth be told that was a lot of PIS/CIS.

You have a couple of people on the team who have gone toe-to-toe with a full powered Hulk and other Avengers who could level a city, yet they can't stop a weaken Hulk.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Hulk has taken it to the Avengers on more than one occasion. It's pretty much common knowledge.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk (current)

vs

Wonderman
Iron Man (current)
Immortal Hercules
Namor (current)

Hulk is insanely pissed off (as usual) and want to smash some face, but he won't go for the kill. Hulk just want to trash 'em good.

The team don't want to kill Hulk, but they want to put him down, and by any means if necessary. Who wins?

Current Hulk

Vs

Four legit class 100's headed by genius.

Taking team.

nimbus006
My head says Team, but my heart says Hulk smashes all.

WWH events also help confirm this.

Hulk FTW.

I'll give Team 2-3/10 due to IM having something up his sleeve to put/calm Hulk down.

vansonbee
Current Hulk is stronger and has Banner intellect (handle in battle), I go with Hulk for 8/10 result, unless Tony pull some tech (could be counter by Banner), or team gets some nice shots in.

Batman-Prime

But wasn't this the Hulk who was separated from Banner? Wasn't he somehow bigger and more powerful then?

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
But wasn't this the Hulk who was separated from Banner? Wasn't he somehow bigger and more powerful then?

It was mindless Hulk. WWH>Mindless Hulk.

vansonbee
But wasn't this the Hulk who was separated from Banner? Wasn't he somehow bigger and more powerful then? and slowly dying and weakening

zopzop

I don't feel like digging up the scan now but it was a dying Hulk. They even commented on panel that he was getting WEAKER not STRONGER as the fight progressed.

It was a weakened DYING Hulk vs

Iron Man
Wonderman
She-Hulk
Hercules
Namor
Captain Marvel
Doc Samson (who he already beat near death)
Fodder (Black Knight, Tigra, Hawkeye, Mockingbird)

Harbinger
Yeah, that was Bannerless Hulk that fought the Avengers.

Hulk stomps this current team. Namor and Simon are useless here.

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
Yeah, that was Bannerless Hulk that fought the Avengers.

Hulk stomps this current team. Namor and Simon are useless here.

No, Simon is FAR from useless (IMHO the Team's best all around member) but Team still dies.

carver9
I like Wonderman...great character with a lot of potential.

celeyhyga17
Y'all are crazee.. Hulk gets pounded.

CPT Space Bomb
Hulk most likely, though IM has been seriously upgraded since then. Herc has better showings as well.
It's not going to be a horrible one sided beatdown, but Hulk should still get the majority.

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Y'all are crazee.. Hulk gets pounded.

How? They've done this before against a dying weakened Savage Hulk (with more people helping them) and they still barely won. These four vs current Hulk get raped with Simon being the last one on Team to fall.

Batman-Prime
How? They've done this before against a dying weakened Savage Hulk (with more people helping them) and they still barely won. These four vs current Hulk get raped with Simon being the last one on Team to fall.

I will need to dig it up again but since he was Bannerless he was at his top level iirc and then went weaker with Banner being near or something like that. But without Banner he seemed stronger. It's a long time ago but I will find it in my cellar ^^.

zopzop
I will need to dig it up again but since he was Bannerless he was at his top level iirc and then went weaker with Banner being near or something like that. But without Banner he seemed stronger. It's a long time ago but I will find it in my cellar ^^.

You don't have to. It's probably in the Hulk Respect Thread or something. But yeah, he was dying AND getting WEAKER not stronger. Doc Samson even made mention of it.

Batman-Prime
You don't have to. It's probably in the Hulk Respect Thread or something. But yeah, he was dying AND getting WEAKER not stronger. Doc Samson even made mention of it.

Yes he get weaker and they beat him but before he got weaker he was stronger then his banner/hulk self, this was the fight where he couldn't be stopped. That's how I recall it.

zopzop
Yes he get weaker and they beat him but before he got weaker he was stronger then his banner/hulk self, this was the fight where he couldn't be stopped. That's how I recall it.

You're recalling wrong then. wink

Batman-Prime
You're recalling wrong then. wink

Possible stick out tongue

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has taken it to the Avengers on more than one occasion. It's pretty much common knowledge.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/images-36.jpg

psycho gundam
I don't feel like digging up the scan now but it was a dying Hulk. They even commented on panel that he was getting WEAKER not STRONGER as the fight progressed.

It was a weakened DYING Hulk vs

Iron Man
Wonderman
She-Hulk
Hercules
Namor
Captain Marvel
Doc Samson (who he already beat near death)
Fodder (Black Knight, Tigra, Hawkeye, Mockingbird)

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/seperationweakness.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/seperationweakness2.jpg

round 2

------------

odg should have a new respect thread up soon, so me uploading it in part (the several fights this hulk fought before eventually going down from the affliction) would be a waste of time lol

------------

oh yeah, hulk shit stomps

Badabing
Current Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.