Thanos, Graviton, Sentry, Nova Prime vs Darkseid, Infinity Man, Lobo, Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They fight on an indestructible planet, that will not allow them to escape orbit.

Which team wins?

Batman-Prime
IM from DOTNG?

Stoic
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
IM from DOTNG?

No, he is under his regular power levels.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Stoic
No, he is under his regular power levels.

Avatar of DS or True Darkseid from FC?

Cogito
Might as well specify Sentry while at it

Prep-Man
IM tips the scale for team 2.

Stoic

Lol I really don't know what the true Darkseid is, so lets go with the Darkseid that fought against Superman in the Superman/Batman series... lets say his appearance around issues 8-11.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito
Might as well specify Sentry while at it

Yes one after the other wink. Maybe he will break before we are finished big grin.

Void/Sentry? Or the Pre-Siege "normalself"Sentry?

Stoic
Yes one after the other wink. Maybe he will break before we are finished big grin.

Void/Sentry? Or the Pre-Siege "normalself"Sentry?

How about Sentry when he dealt with Terrax.

Parmaniac
How's the weather for the fight?

Cogito
Team 2

Batman-Prime
How about Sentry when he dealt with Terrax.

My most fav Sentry then.

Ok so

Darkseid Avatar >= Thanos
Orion = Sentry
Lobo > Nova Prime
IM > Graviton

Cogito
My most fav Sentry then.

Ok so

Orion = Sentry
Lobo > Nova Prime
IM > Graviton

Agreed, more or less. I see Thanos being slightly greater than your average Darkseid Avatar. Lobo and IM tip the scales the other way, though.

quanchi112
My most fav Sentry then.

Ok so

Orion = Sentry
Lobo > Nova Prime
IM > Graviton How is Darkseid's avatar better than Thanos ? When has Thanos submitted, been humiliated by someone, submitted to someone, or been thoroughly dominated in a hand to hand fight in two panels.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Darkseid's avatar better than Thanos ? When has Thanos submitted, been humiliated by someone, submitted to someone, or been thoroughly dominated in a hand to hand fight in two panels.

When has Thanos fought the exact same opponents? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
I think Graviton is being underestimated here.

quanchi112
When has Thanos fought the exact same opponents? roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos has fought better against more powerful opponents. Most would agree Odin is far superior to Doomsday yet Darkseid was handily crushed. That's one example and I could go on about power gem Thor only causing a nosebleed whereas a standard Superman beat him into submission.

carver9
Darkseid is the weak link. Thanos, Gravitron, and Sentry are just too much for this team.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has fought better against more powerful opponents. Most would agree Odin is far superior to Doomsday yet Darkseid was handily crushed. That's one example and I could go on about power gem Thor only causing a nosebleed whereas a standard Superman beat him into submission.

Doomsday surprised him and took him out with a cheap shot from behind. Not really all that comparable. Don't forget after that a weakened Darkseid easily took out Henshaw.

As for Thor, he obviously wasn't using the Power Gem all that effectively.

Galan007
Team 2.

quanchi112
Doomsday surprised him and took him out with a cheap shot from behind. Not really all that comparable. Don't forget after that a weakened Darkseid easily took out Henshaw.

As for Thor, he obviously wasn't using the Power Gem all that effectively. There was no cheapshot Ds got the first attack in and the fight was on. If he is stupid enough to believe his opponent is defeated and fails to compensate once a fight begins there isn't a cheapshot.

Thor with the power gem previously wrecked dr. strange, surfer, and the entire infinity watch in which he barely even caused a nosebleed to Thanos.

dmills
Team 1. Having Nova and Graviton together is a redundancy imo. It'd be better to pick one or the other, and replace them with another herald.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
Team 1. Having Nova and Graviton together is a redundancy imo. It'd be better to pick one or the other, and replace them with another herald.

I know but I was so tired of seeing the Surfer, or Thor, that I just had to make another call. Besides it could have been worse, I was going to use Despero instead of Orion for T2.

iceman24567
Dont know really team 2 seems more stacked

CPT Space Bomb
Thanos > this Darkseid
The rest don't really matter because DS is the first to go down and Thanos helps the rest win.

If it was PC DS it might be different.

dmills
I know but I was so tired of seeing the Surfer, or Thor, that I just had to make another call. Besides it could have been worse, I was going to use Despero instead of Orion for T2.

laughing I hear ya

Harbinger
Team two has more firepower, and team one really doesn't have a way to deal with Lobo's regen, Infinity Man's overall strength, or Orion's skill/viciousness.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid is the weak link. Thanos, Gravitron, and Sentry are just too much for this team.

rolling on floor laughing laughing That Caarver, he cracks me up.

Diesldude
DS Vs. DD is completely different than Thanos vs Odin. Thanos' shields held up to Odin' attacks. Odin I believe underestimated thanos's prep and was just warming up. So far its looking like Odin = galactus, yet Galactus had Thanos begging for mercy. If Odin was going all out, Thanos would be dead.
DS didn't have Shields vs Ds, you put Thanos in that spot with no shields, he gets one shotted to death. In this fight DS goes all out and destroys Thanos shields and he then beats him up using his superior strength and durability. Team 2 wins.

dmills
The weakness of team 1 is that they only have two excellent combat tacticians vs team 2 with most of them being some of the best tacticians in comics period.

Bob is an idiot most of the time, and Graviton is in the same mold as Vulcan. Smart with his powers but easy to emotionally manipulate. Orion would have him crying into his pillow.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Can you please give me ANY combat feats from FC DS please.... Ooo that is right he has none.. THanos losses to a singularity.. is that your claim LOL... Jesus :facepalm:

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Diesldude
DS Vs. DD is completely different than Thanos vs Odin. Thanos' shields held up to Odin' attacks. Odin I believe underestimated thanos's prep and was just warming up. So far its looking like Odin = galactus, yet Galactus had Thanos begging for mercy. If Odin was going all out, Thanos would be dead.
DS didn't have Shields vs Ds, you put Thanos in that spot with no shields, he gets one shotted to death. In this fight DS goes all out and destroys Thanos shields and he then beats him up using his superior strength and durability. Team 2 wins.

You mean the shields that never existed, or if they did were broken by the first blast, at which point thanos dealt with all of Odin remaining blasts with no shields? Is that how you meant to say that?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Can you please give me ANY combat feats from FC DS please.... Ooo that is right he has none.. THanos losses to a singularity.. is that your claim LOL... Jesus :facepalm:

Here a correct way for a facepalm

Anyways. Abstract don't need combat feats facepalm2

And get off my dick please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.