Dante vs Gabriel Belmont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGoldenSpy
The dante from dante's inferno.

BloodRain
Gabriel.

The two are near equal with Gabriel being able to amp himself. EoS Gabriel takes it easily.

quanchi112
Almost too tough to call.

socool8520
Ohhhh...I thought you meant Dante from DMC. I was about to say not even close lol. But in this one, doesn't Gabriel have like a whole slew of artifacts that power him up? I think Gabriel takes it.

TheGoldenSpy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Almost too tough to call.

Wait, So you think Gabriel would easily destroys kratos, who has stopped massive titans and throws giant bronze statues yet think DANTE is a much closer fight?

ni99a u high.

socool8520
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Wait, So you think Gabriel would easily destroys kratos, who has stopped massive titans and throws giant bronze statues yet think DANTE is a much closer fight?

ni99a u high.

What does Kratos have to do with this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy

ni99a u high. I personally believe Dante and Gabriel both would hand Kratos his ass.

socool8520
I personally believe Dante and Gabriel both would hand Kratos his ass.

Really? confused How do you figure? Kratos has defeated Gods. I'm pretty sure two crusaders are beneath him.

Kazenji
Originally posted by socool8520
doesn't Gabriel have like a whole slew of artifacts that power him up? I think Gabriel takes it.

So does Dante, he too has artifacts....well Relics and on top of that his redemption bar.

Burning thought
Really? confused How do you figure? Kratos has defeated Gods. I'm pretty sure two crusaders are beneath him.

He does not figure, if anything I would say his opinion is based purely on them being in games he has played more recently or enjoyed more than GoW 3, or purely because the characters "seem cooler".

I base my thesis purely on my obervations on him and the fact, theres clearly no way Gabriel could beat Kratos, let alone

On the other hand, I was never that much impressed by Dantes prowess in combat, sure if you look at his feats on a theoretical/philosophical level he could be rather impressive such as killing/defeating death, Satan and all the deadly sins but tbh, most of his opponents are fairly weak. Therefore I would give the fight to Gabriel.

BloodRain
"I base my thesis purely on..."

^Another way to say "Dudes as strong as mile high Titan's :V"

Though thinking about it Dante is the physically stronger of the two. Gabriel's strength being at throwing rocks level, Dante can drag this large guy around. Still, Gabe's gonna win.

quanchi112
Really? confused How do you figure? Kratos has defeated Gods. I'm pretty sure two crusaders are beneath him. Context.

NemeBro
I personally believe Dante and Gabriel both would hand Kratos his ass. That's because you're not very smart.

cool_ghost
I personally believe Dante and Gabriel both would hand Kratos his ass.
you really must be high

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's because you're not very smart. So says you.Originally posted by cool_ghost
you really must be high Kratos would put up a fight don't ge me wrong but these two just have the straight goods to best him.

cool_ghost
no they do not, that fight would not even be close. i will leave it at that as this thread is not about kratos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cool_ghost
no they do not, that fight would not even be close. i will leave it at that as this thread is not about kratos. I accept your concession.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.