Loki leads an assault on Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Loki (btw, this is Loki as he was during "The Surtur Saga"wink is rallying a team of Heralds to take on Thanos that he feels will give himself the best chance of victory, HOWEVER, there are limits on the team he can assemble...

1) Every member of his team must be evil...
2) Only one of the 4 can be a High Herald...
3) The rest must be a Low or Mid Herald as per the tierings here at KMC...

Who do you think his team will consist of?

What odds (out of 10 of course) will this team have to achieve victory over the Mad Titan?

No BFR; wins can only come via Death or KO...

JakeTheBank
Marvel Heralds only?

TheLordofMurder
DC Heralds as well...

Black bolt z
Loki, Thor, Juggernaut, Dr. Strange, and...who else? Wolverine mabye?

Pull some exotic shit.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Loki, Thor, Juggernaut, Dr. Strange, and...who else? Wolverine mabye?

Pull some exotic shit. They have to be evil

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
They have to be evil Oh...yeah...

golem370
Loki
(Thanos Slayer) Drax
Apocalypse
Count Neferia
Flash

Parmaniac
Zoom (High) (Loki casts a spell for primary adamantium weapons)

Absorbing Man (Loki casts a spell for primary adamantium)
Ultron (Adamantium version)
Flash (Loki casts a spell for primary adamantium weapons)

shokosugi
Loki

Zoom
Runner
Void/Sentry
Legion

Simbon
Here's one strategy:

Loki
Xemnu
Cassandra Nova
Overmind
Shadow King

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Simbon
Here's one strategy:

Blink controlled by Shadow King

Simbon
^No BFR.Anyways, Thanos can teleport, and there's not really anywhere she could kill him via teleportation either.

Parmaniac
^No BFR.Anyways, Thanos can teleport, and there's not really anywhere she could kill him via teleportation either. How about teleporting a tree into his head?

Simbon
All that would do is get her a Thanos grin followed with death-by-pimpslap.

TP is actually viable though, given the team's collective power. It may be the only way of beating Thanos with such a weak team sans prep or BFR.

OneDumbG0
Loki
Anti-Man
Dr. Doom
Super Skrull

Team 9/10

golem370
I think Drax is the obvious since he has killed Thanos

TheLordofMurder
I see Drax and Flash have been nominated by various posters; are either of these guys evil?

They werent last I looked...

TheLordofMurder
Here's one strategy:

Loki
Xemnu
Cassandra Nova
Overmind
Shadow King

Not a bad team; gonna attempt to mentally overwhelm the Mad Titan...

How well do you think this team fares against Thanos odds wise?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Loki
Anti-Man
Dr. Doom
Super Skrull

Team 9/10

You get one more member... smile

golem370
Good point

Lord Feron
Loki

High Herald: Cyborg Supes
Hyperion (best Evil version)
Juggernaut
Cassandra Nova

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by shokosugi
Loki

Zoom
Runner
Void/Sentry
Legion

I like this team, but isnt The Runner Trans?

Runner most likely solos Thanos at any rate...

Simbon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Not a bad team; gonna attempt to mentally overwhelm the Mad Titan...

How well do you think this team fares against Thanos odds wise?

I'd say 9/10, maybe even 10/10. Thanos is one of the toughest telepaths in comics, but this team is pretty stacked. Xemnu alone has mind-controlled the entire planet Earth, has put mental blocks on classic Dr. Strange (who has INSANE tp feats), bested Moondragon, and loads of other stuff. Cassie Nova has bested Xavier; Overmind has matched the stranger telepathically (ambiguous, I admit), mind-controlled masses of people, and has sufficient psychic powers to send a charging Hulk and Hyperion reeling; and Shadow King is...Shadow King. The first three could challenge Thanos one and one, and could even be argued to take majorities. Collectively, Thanos doesn't stand a chance.

TheLordofMurder
I'd say 9/10, maybe even 10/10. Thanos is one of the toughest telepaths in comics, but this team is pretty stacked. Xemnu alone has mind-controlled the entire planet Earth, has put mental blocks on classic Dr. Strange (who has INSANE tp feats), bested Moondragon, and loads of other stuff. Cassie Nova has bested Xavier; Overmind has matched the stranger telepathically (ambiguous, I admit), mind-controlled masses of people, and has sufficient psychic powers to send a charging Hulk and Hyperion reeling; and Shadow King is...Shadow King. The first three could challenge Thanos one and one, and could even be argued to take majorities. Collectively, Thanos doesn't stand a chance.

I cant argue with anything you just said and I agree with it all...

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

Not one of them take Thanos down via TP solo.. not one.. As a team... Thanos would need his A game to stalemate as those powerful telepaths.

nimbus006
Loki- Mystic

Sinestro- Energy Manipulation
Dr. Doom- Extra Energy output/Mysticism
Doomsday- Physical Force
Black Adam- Physical force

Simbon
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not one of them take Thanos down via TP solo.. not one.. As a team... Thanos would need his A game to stalemate as those powerful telepaths.

Dr. Strange arguably has more impressive telepathic feats than Thanos, and in one fight Xemnu took him out with a psi-blast, and in another he put mental blocks on him so that he couldn't use his magic. Given that he's also taken over an entire planet with telepathy, I'd say him beating Thanos via TP solo is not at all out of the question (which is not to say he would a win a fight between them; any telepathic fight between these two would take some time, and Thanos would destroy him energy attacks before that happened).

golem370
Thanos is a walking prep king he doesn't need time to come up with something he is always has a trick or something to keep him from getting beat. His most powerful tool is his brain

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
Loki

Zoom
Runner
Void/Sentry
Legion I believe 3 of those 4 are trans.

scyven
Loki
Ultron
White queen
Gladiator
Apocalypse

I know Gladiator is only is strong as his confidense allows which is why I chose the white queen. She can augment his confidense and keep him strong. She can also shift to her diamond form to help shield her from physical harm. BTW can Gladiator be classified as a bad guy sometime throughout his existance? The other 2 are just there to spice things up a bit.

cassandra nova and zoom are trans level, people.

I guess I would go with:

Edit:

Loki

Stryfe
Exodus
Shadowking
Cortez

scyven
Originally posted by 753
cassandra nova and zoom are trans level, people.

I guess I would go with:

Loki

Exodus
Xavier
Cortez
Longshot

working the mindrape angle as well along with some good luck, which they would need.

xavier and longshot are not evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.