powder puff girls is a comic no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
why did the powderpuff girls vs bats and soups get shut down I actually think thats a pretty good match up and all 3 are comics, its not spite, moderator plz that shut it plz explain thnx

SamZED
Haven't read the book. Only seen some scans posted in the net. In one of them power puff girls were tickle torturing Harley Quin lol. I say bring it back. big grin

scyven
Right...I don't know why it was taken down they are no slouches

Colossus-Big C
probably because the match was one sided...

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
Haven't read the book. Only seen some scans posted in the net. In one of them power puff girls were tickle torturing Harley Quin lol. I say bring it back. big grin Can you show me where you read this?

scyven
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
probably because the match was one sided...

So u think the powerpuff girls would work soups & bats?

SamZED
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can you show me where you read this? You mean the site with scans from the books? Or that particular scene?

Badabing
Originally posted by scyven
why did the powderpuff girls vs bats and soups get shut down I actually think thats a pretty good match up and all 3 are comics, its not spite, moderator plz that shut it plz explain thnx Don't make a thread to ask a question. PM a mod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.