28 days later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
http://www.28dayslaterthemovie.co.uk/posters/poster1_b.jpg
eek! eek! Happy Dance eek! eek!

tabby999
no point to bringing this thread back, i just went to the last page and got the last thread. fun huh!

Cinemaddiction
You stooge. So, when does the movie come out?

Cinemaddiction
Ha..that's funny. That poster makes it look like Jim and Selena are on a boat, rowing, with all of London on the back.

Wolfie
Yeah, with that stick in Selena's hand like an oar.

tabby999
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
You stooge. So, when does the movie come out?

rumors say, some time this week

Wolfie
The noobs thread all over again. laughing out loud

beta-wolf_101
You know why I liked 28 Days Later? Because it finally shows how enviromentalists can really ****-up in this world.(oh and if you don't agree with me, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****, don't try to argue with because we both know I won't change my views) thank you, have a nice a nice day. big grin

tabby999
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Ha..that's funny. That poster makes it look like Jim and Selena are on a boat, rowing, with all of London on the back.

i got that poster, they actually brought the movie to the cinema here and i missed it, logic dictates you show the movie more than twice but they wern't paying much attantion to that. sweet movie though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.