Ken Masters vs Lars Alesandersson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
While Ryu has his hands full with Kazuya, Ken has to deal with Kazuya's half-brother.

Both men have several similarities. First, they got Japanese blood in them. They both use elemental-based attacks. They've both fought characters outside their brand (Ken: SNK and Marvel; Lars: Naruto). Last, they're both blonds (although Ken dyes his hair).

So when the Pan-American champ decides to throwdown with the Tekken Force captain, buckle up, cause it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Zack Fair
Lars fought Naruto?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lars fought Naruto?

You didn't know? Lars was a playable character in the most recent Naruto fighting game, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

W4zzH8hKFsI

SSBKESBpXWM

sQIfCGWWrvE

Innominate__1
Hm... Kinda tricky.. But since playing with Lars i've seen his durability, as well as hi speed/strenth, and his ''elemental'' power, im going to have to say it is... CLOSE.... But Lars gets it....

No End N Site
Gotta give the edge to Lars. Lars! lulz

Innominate__1
Yeah, LARS RULES!! (I don't even like the guy haha...!!) i still say it's close i really don't know much about ken other than he kicks nore is fast has fire ki and is blonde as sweedish girl... Oh and that he always loses to ryu can't forget that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.