Star wars books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Does anyone know of a good site to but star wars books? Not Amazon or Ebay or anything like that. Its stupid to buy a 50 cent book then pay $5 shipping.

Any specific place?

Nephthys
You can get them for free. wink

Korto Vos
I'm definitely going to ^ once Drew's book comes out.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys
You can get them for free. wink

You are my new favorite poster for this link. To think, I bought like 60 SW books sad

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nephthys
You can get them for free. wink That looks like an arabic download site or something. No I much prefer to have the physical copy.

Nephthys
Well its either get it for free from that site or pay the 5 bucks shipping fee. Cuz I'm pretty sure you won't find it cheaper than ebay unless you find some at charity shops.

Lord Lucien
I think it's Russian. They appear as English when you download them.

Who was the first one to post that site?

Q99
Buy enough from Amazon at once that it goes over $30 and you get free shipping.

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
You are my new favorite poster for this link. To think, I bought like 60 SW books sad

Yes but physical copies still look great on a book shelf, and you dont have to squint at a cumputer all the time... However I have used that site many times... Nothing better then copying that into a word doc, renaming it something official sounding, and reading while at work...

Korto Vos
LOL, that's the way to do it.

Q99
And to go 'light side' for a moment, there is doing it to reward writers for their efforts.

Helps encourage them to make more of the good stuff, after all.

Lord Lucien
I would say that by paying for their material, they are encouraged to create more of it, and quicker. Quality and "originality" sacrificed for quantity. All for the bucks they see us provide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.