Squirrel Girl vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Squirrel girl has managed to handle herself OK against THanos, but how would she do Against Darkseid ?

http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/thanosgoesdown.jpg

Zack Fair
Darkseid trips on the stairs and the squirrels go in for the kill.

SG 10/10. Darkseid never stood a chance.

Cogito
Originally posted by Zack Fair

thumb up

vansonbee
Darkseid trips on a few squirrels and Tippy Toe suffocate DS w/ grabage for the kill.

SG 10/10. Darkseid never stood a chance. Fixed*

StyleTime

Bentley
Squirrel Girl beat Korvac...

Batman-Prime

thumb up

Stoic
Tippee Toe probably won't be needed for Squirrel Girl to take this.

BullwinkleMoose
I'm assuming that the OP is referring to True Darkseid. However, Squirrel Girl still stomps 10/10

Digi
Guys, SG bled in the last issue of New Avengers. As in, something cut her and it hurt. Despite some other amusingly badass feats, that was in there.

The retcon, it is happening.

no expression

psycho gundam
^ nazi fodder mech suits at that

Simbon
Originally posted by Digi
Guys, SG bled in the last issue of New Avengers. As in, something cut her and it hurt. Despite some other amusingly badass feats, that was in there.

no expression

I can feel my heart breaking...

Black bolt z

no expression Thats Bullsh*t. We all know shes invincible.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thats Bullsh*t. We all know shes invincible.

That must be a clone... or an impostor!

Lord Feron

no expression

didn't want to make everyone else look bad...

Stoic
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
That must be a clone... or an impostor!

No it's her Avatar.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Stoic
No it's her Avatar.

Her Avatar would still beat DS, like every Squirrel that follows her!

BullwinkleMoose

no expression

She probably felt sorry for her attacker so she decided to let everyone think he hurt her.

Or, the possibility exists that her opponent received a gigantic upgrade and was just granted Supreme Power by TOAA

Glorificus
Squirrel Girl RAPESTOMP.

Literally. Stomps poor Darkseid into the ground, and then rapes his corpse.

no expression they'll make her a bit more serious and realistic, but I doubt her all-win score is ever gonna change. They cant do it, they just cant. I refuse to believe in it!

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by 753
they'll make her a bit more serious and realistic, but I doubt her all-win score is ever gonna change. They cant do it, they just cant. I refuse to believe in it!

She has always been handled realistically smile Seeing squirrels take down Thanos, Ego, and Galactus just seems right to me

CosmicComet
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7971/darkseidfailupclose.png

the way she handled wolverine's cheapshot shows what Im talking about. she defeated him through her squirrel shenanigans while being shown not to be physically invulnerbale

Zack Fair
She didn't want to risk the collateral damage her godlike durability would cause.

im fine with her being invincible but not invulnerable

CosmicComet
ALL THESE DAMN HULK SIGS

sneaky2

we are legion CC.

Join us and together we shall conquer the interwebz.

Credit goes to Batman-prime by the way, my new favourite poster.

Omega Vision
Squirrel Girl takes it every time.

The first writer who breaks SG's winning streak (God forbid) will get internet backlash so fast he'll probably have a IRL stroke.

CosmicComet
Or, he/she might be the most celebrated writer of the year.

All these Squirrel Girl fans...hapless bandwagoners because they feel they have no choice! I know it!

Omega Vision
Squirrel Girl can be pretty annoying, but then the same can be said of any popular character.

I think bringing Squirrel Girl into a recurring role where she's not a joke character is bound to damage her cred.

She'll still probably be memetastic, but we might see an end to the SG>TOAA stuff.

That's an enormous 'might' though.

CosmicComet
I'll be licking my lips in anticipation, for her inevitable defeat.

I predict it will be in a future cross-over in which the Main Man, in
squirrel form for ultimate irony;
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8670/lobo08.jpg

has his way with her.

rolling on floor laughing

lol I dont think she has a single serious fanboy. people just like the joke and the meme. besides, because she is a joke character and not meant to be taken seriously, I find the 'fanboyism' she garners fun instead of annoying. this might change if we get an ultra-realistic badass though.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I'll be licking my lips in anticipation, for her inevitable defeat.

I predict it will be in a future cross-over in which the Main Man, in
squirrel form for ultimate irony;
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8670/lobo08.jpg

has his way with her.

rolling on floor laughing she'd grunt an order in squirrel language and he'd roll over in a split second

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by 753
we are legion CC.

Join us and together we shall conquer the interwebz.

Credit goes to Batman-prime by the way, my new favourite poster.

embarrasment Thanks big grin

Hmmm, the Lobo-Squirrel and QuirrelGirl would make the ultimate couple, imagine their Children!

CosmicComet
You shush Incredible Homer. And let me to my crazed sexual fantasies involving fictional characters.

the ninjak
Just read all Great Lakes Avengers series LOL.

Funniest stuff I've read in ages. All the freaks who dislike her are obvious DC fanboys or lack souls. But those two usually go hand in hand.

She messes Darkseid up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.