Which is more Useful: The Eye of Agamotto Vs. The Lasso of Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
In this scenario you have to choose one of these two mystical artifacts to use in:

A)Day to Day life
B)As a Hero

You will get no additional powers other than the abilities endowed in the artifact you choose. Which would you choose, and why?

Discuss.

zopzop
The Eye. Too much stuff to list. But the fact that you can open portals and teleport vast distances or even to other dimensions seals the deal.

JakeTheBank
Eye of Agamotto for both.

Sin I AM
Eye...the lasso sucks imo

JakeTheBank
Without Diana's level of skill using it and the speed and strength required to hog tie foes, it's really difficult to use conventionally.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Without Diana's level of skill using it and the speed and strength required to hog tie foes, it's really difficult to use conventionally.

True story. That shit would get old real fast.

Sundipped
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Even if I had Diana's skill I'd still chose the Eye.

CPT Space Bomb
Agree with everyone above...^^

Omega Vision
A. Eye no contest.
B. I think I might actually take the Lasso over the Eye assuming I'm a hero on Wonder Woman's level of power. It can bind skyfathers after all.

Edit: Nvm. Reread the OP. Eye for both.

guy222
eye

celestialdemon
Definitely the Eye.

h1a8
eye

BullwinkleMoose
People are underestimating the Lasso for Day to Day Life.

You could probably rent it to the US Government for $1 Billion+ per year since it would be invaluable for using against Terrorism Suspects

zopzop
The Eye can do that too. I know Strange used it to peer into people's minds before.

Badabing
Originally posted by MF DELPH
In this scenario you have to choose one of these two mystical artifacts to use in:

A)Day to Day life
B)As a Hero

You will get no additional powers other than the abilities endowed in the artifact you choose. Which would you choose, and why?

Discuss. All the answers you need for the low, low price of $3.50.

rotiart
Pretty sure when protege was approaching TOAA power levels the living tribunal commented on how they would need the eye of agamotto to defeat him....

Eye would be my choicw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.