Captain America (movie version) vs. Spider-Man (movie version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Fight takes place in NYC

Second round: Cap/Beast vs Spidey/Daredevil (all movie version)...

Who takes it?

BUSTER1
Scenario 1: Spiderman
Scenario 2: Pete and Matt

Black bolt z
Spiderman for round 1.

And for round 2 it depends on if its first class beast or X-men 3 beast.

SquallX
Here's my opinion and absolute truth. Captain America was ****ing boring as hell. I ****ing fell asleep watching it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SquallX
Here's my opinion and absolute truth. Captain America was ****ing boring as hell. I ****ing fell asleep watching it. no expression. Cap was a great movie.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression. Cap was a great movie.

I agree....

SamZED
He has a point... that scene of him travelling from state to state and singing lasted like 15 minutes.

The movie was good though.

Caps Conscience
Based on movie feats Spidey takes it. Shit the guy from the second hulk movie the that turns into abomonation had better feats than Cap when he had the SS.

ares834
Here's my opinion and absolute truth. Captain America was ****ing boring as hell. I ****ing fell asleep watching it.

I agree.

KingD19
Question: If you're using nothing but movie versions...why not just post this in the movie vs forum?

CPT Space Bomb
Here's my opinion and absolute truth. Captain America was ****ing boring as hell. I ****ing fell asleep watching it. WTH does this have to do with this fight? Venting are we? Must be a sore Green Lantern fan....lol. laughing out loud

Juk3n
Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression. Cap was a great movie. Would have been, for anyone who isn't a fan of the comic Steve Rogers, it's been established for decades now that Steve Rogers is 'arguably' the greatest h2h combatant on earth. Skillful , NOT JUST a strong and fast brute.

All the time spent on the singing dancing scene could have been spent with us seeing the military training him, martial arts some thrown in hyperbole like ' his brain functions have also increaed , he's able to learn things in days rather than weeks or w/e.' Some shots of him seeing and reacting faster than normal people SOMETHING!!

but we just end up seeing a kid, gets some musles and so NOW his punches with some force and is formidable, nothing to do with skillz! He doesn;t actually LEARN anything through out the movie. I wasn;t impressed. In the obligatory sparring scene that will appear in the Avengers between him and Thor, how is steve going to overcome him? He hasn't learned any martial arts? Hell he doesn;t even display any finesse save ricochetingthe shield.

/end rant sorry to stray off topic.

Spider-man cleans his clock without ANY trouble at all whatsoever.

Nihilist
Spidey wins

And Cap was borefest.

Zack Fair
Steve will spar with Thor?

Figured he would spar BW or someone else other than the big guy. But alas poor Thor will be jobbed out ~_~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.