Anarchy Reigns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Online fighting game in which players control one of various types of fighters as they use extravagant moves to defeat their opponents

noplyvJEYBQ

couple of characters from Madworld will be in it

BloodRawEngine
Insta-sold the moment I saw this. With games like Streets of Rage being my early childhood and games like MadWorld and Yakuza being some of my personal favorites this gen, I do enjoy that someone is trying to give a modern sense of appeal to an old genre. For all the media cracking down on it being a Multiplayer Beat-em-up, the story trailer seems to say enough about the single player to asume they're putting an effort into that as well.

I was a little worried at earlier footage of the multiplayer what with a noticeable amount of lag in some clips and even trailers, but the newest videos I'd seen off-screen and on don't seem to have nearly as much now. I also gotta say that I'm surprised by how many characters have since been announced--it started off with only three, now it's almost four times that much. A bitchin' easter egg I'd say would be adding someone like Axel or Shiva from Streets of Rage into the game.

Though it seems only to be a spiritual successor to MadWorld, here's still hoping for the return of Greg Proops and John Dimaggio as the announcers along with the characters Jack, Matilda, Baron, etc. returning as well.

And check out this guy:
Mu6vNorOo8c

Givin' a whole new meaning to "Tiger Knee"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.