Does anyone ike Galen marek?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord starkiller
Well I because i seem to notice that people don't like his power is it that he is ridicoulsy powerful. I think he is one of the best star wars characters to me. please share what you think of him and tell how he could be improved.

lord starkiller
BUmp

lord starkiller
BUmp

lord starkiller
BBUUUUUUUUUUMPPP

Korto Vos
DUDE, quit bumping.

Here's your answer: No, most members here don't like Starkiller/Galen Marek.

There's nothing compelling about him, and he's overpowered to the degree that it doesn't make any sense in the Star Wars universe.

PencilInEyelulz
Korto Vos
No, most members here don't like Starkiller/Galen Marek.

thumb up

thumb down

thumb down thumb down thumb down

Most of the people who b1tch about Galen Marek's uber-l33t powers are whiners who wish that their favorite characters benefit from such strength. How do I know this? Because they aren't throwing their ass about the many other overpowered schmucks running around the EU. I'd bet Nephthys's left nut that if Revan were doing that stuff, you'd be A-okay with it.

lord starkiller
ohh ok i love him well my name

PencilInEyelulz
Originally posted by lord starkiller
ohh ok i love him well my name

Oh, well I wasn't sure so I'm glad you told me.

lord starkiller
yep very funny but you are right about what you said

Nephthys
I think the hate for him Gideon is that unlike the other overpowered schmucks Marek was intentionally made that way. He's built to put the majority of other EU characters to shame. And he does it very flambouyantly, his immense power like a moon-sized dick in your face, unlike other characters in the EU who are mostly subtler about it. Plus theres the way he just shows up out of nowhere and is one of the most powerful Force users ever. We never really see his training or anything that would allow him to earn this spot in the big leagues, he's just introduced as being 'teh most l33t thing evre!'

That said I don't have a problem with him. I liked the first game and thought Galen was passable as a protagonist. I still think his 'I don't think he does either' line was actually pretty smart.

lord starkiller
Yes I can see why people do not like him but why can't we just accept him he was overpowered yes but we now see how The Rebels started and he just amazes me with his awsome force talents

Korto Vos
Originally posted by PencilInEyelulz
Most of the people who b1tch about Galen Marek's uber-l33t powers are whiners who wish that their favorite characters benefit from such strength. How do I know this? Because they aren't throwing their ass about the many other overpowered schmucks running around the EU. I'd bet Nephthys's left nut that if Revan were doing that stuff, you'd be A-okay with it.

And I can bet you Nephthys's right nut that I wouldn't be "A-okay" with it. Why would I be "A-okay" with cinematics of Revan doing some Jean Grey/Phoenix sh1t? Quit assuming things.

This.

And about your comment about Revan- yes I do like him, but I don't make nor want him to become some Force god (which is the way they try to demonstrate Starkiller).

You don't see Anakin Skywalker being able to do half the Force crap Marek is able to do at the same age, and he's supposed to have the highest midi-chlorian count and potential of all Force-users in history.

Revan's background and story takes place 4000 years before Yavin and it's much more developed. He has impressive feats, but they aren't "wtfs."

If TFU had been written better, and its gameplay was more attune to Star Wars logistics (which it's not- ex: the Vader lightning bath scene), I would have also appreciated Starkiller to a greater degree. The only thing I could give props to TFU was that they made Vader into the original badass he is supposed to be, especially after the rather weak way Lucas had Anakin Skywalker fall in ROTS.

Lucius
I have no problem with Marek's AWESOME POWER. I have a problem with the game he's in. In any case, Marek has all the personality of a doorknob. He's about as flat as you get.

He's also in no way a Jedi as we understand what Jedi are... but somehow he is.

Korto Vos
Originally posted by Lucius
In any case, Marek has all the personality of a doorknob. He's about as flat as you get.

This, as well.

Black bolt z
Marek is ridiculously over-powered. But as a character I liked him.

Stealth Moose
Meh, his storyline is shoe-horned in worse than the Clone Wars cartoons (which stomp all over the established continuity the novels and movies created) and his over the top Force power usage is heresy. He makes DE Luke and Sidious seem balanced and well thought out.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PencilInEyelulz
Most of the people who b1tch about Galen Marek's uber-l33t powers are whiners who wish that their favorite characters benefit from such strength. How do I know this? Because they aren't throwing their ass about the many other overpowered schmucks running around the EU. I'd bet Nephthys's left nut that if Revan were doing that stuff, you'd be A-okay with it. Oh, dude... no. Where are you getting that from?

lord starkiller
he was just defending galen you guys are right he is kinda boring person

Lord Lucien
Fun game, average story. Marek served his purpose as a Force conduit for fun gameplay.

chilled monkey
Well I because i seem to notice that people don't like his power is it that he is ridicoulsy powerful. I think he is one of the best star wars characters to me. please share what you think of him and tell how he could be improved.

Personally I really like Galen and think he's a great character. I love how even though his childhood was stolen from him and he was twisted into a weapon for evil he had the strength to rise above it and become a hero. And what I like most is that he gained that strength from falling in love.

I really don't mind him being so powerful either. I have several other favourites far less powerful than him and that doesn't bother me. Plus, as I see it it makes sense. Most Jedi are trained to respect the Force, to show restraint, not push themselves too far etc. Galen was pushed to his limits from the start and the results of his training reflect that. We don't see Anakin and co. doing that kind of stuff because that's not the way they were trained.

Originally posted by Lucias

But that's another thing that makes him awesome. Because he's different. I don't see why every Jedi has to fit the exact same profile and behave in the exact same way, like there's some mold that every Jedi has to fit.

Why shouldn't there be different kinds of Jedi? It makes things more interesting.

lord starkiller
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Personally I really like Galen and think he's a great character. I love how even though his childhood was stolen from him and he was twisted into a weapon for evil he had the strength to rise above it and become a hero. And what I like most is that he gained that strength from falling in love.

I really don't mind him being so powerful either. I have several other favourites far less powerful than him and that doesn't bother me. Plus, as I see it it makes sense. Most Jedi are trained to respect the Force, to show restraint, not push themselves too far etc. Galen was pushed to his limits from the start and the results of his training reflect that. We don't see Anakin and co. doing that kind of stuff because that's not the way they were trained.

But that's another thing that makes him awesome. Because he's different. I don't see why every Jedi has to fit the exact same profile and behave in the exact same way, like there's some mold that every Jedi has to fit.

Why shouldn't there be different kinds of Jedi? It makes things more interesting. you sre dead on awsome

Eminence
no expression

I want to hear you speak. Maybe you just get really excited typing and forget that humans invented sentences.

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by Eminence
no expression

I want to hear you speak.

Does the idea of him whispering into your ear turn you on?

Vorpal Ruin
I liek Garren Malak cuz he dbz kamehameha lulz drool

Lord Lucien
i lke gallen mark cuz hes cool

Nephthys
i liak hem cus he fcks me in the as

chilled monkey
you sre dead on awsome

Thanks very much.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
i liak hem cus he fcks me in the as Neph, would you be offended if I said that, when your name comes up, I picture an adolescent anime boy dressed in girls clothing?

Nephthys
Not at all. Sometimes I picture myself like that ass well.

Nephthys
And then I powertop myself.

Korto Vos
How nice

lord starkiller
no expression

I want to hear you speak. Maybe you just get really excited typing and forget that humans invented sentences. how nice you wanna hear a young boys voice would you like me to wear my superman coustume while i speak to you

Stealth Moose
how nice you wanna hear a young boys voice would you like me to wear my superman coustume while i speak to you

If it has footies, his suspicions are confirmed.

Eminence
If it grants you the power of syntax, Superman away.

Korto Vos

I lol'ed at this.

Stealth Moose

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ebteRApS5uE/TGx6Xz6URUI/AAAAAAAAAzw/XYm3r8NqwXY/s1600/super-retard.jpg

NTJack0
Galen is a shit character.

lord starkiller
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ebteRApS5uE/TGx6Xz6URUI/AAAAAAAAAzw/XYm3r8NqwXY/s1600/super-retard.jpg lol that is "hilarius"

lord starkiller
Originally posted by NTJack0
Galen is a shit character. no he is not

Lord Lucien
He's a boring character.

Lucius
He's a flat character. He hits things. He likes blonds. He KILLS things. He's brave.

I can't really think of anything else.

Nephthys
You forgot how he's torn between the Dark and the Light.

Lord Lucien
We know his light-side clone is angry. Really, really angry.

"They're real, to me!!!!!"

Lucius
You forgot how he's torn between the Dark and the Light.

Should I just slaughter them all with my lightsaber like a good Jedi or MURDER THEM WITH LIGHTNING!?

Yeah... some deep dilemma there.

Nephthys
Sorry, let me rephrase that:

'You forgot how he's soooooo toooorn *angst* between the Dark and the Light.' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Turr_Phennir
Not that I find Marek the most compelling of fictional characters, but such mockery could be successfully directed towards any character ever. haermm

Lord Lucien
Duh. But it's funner to do it to one that looks like he's supposed to be compelling, but falls flat.

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Duh. But it's funner to do it to one that looks like he's supposed to be compelling, but falls flat.

You mean like Heath Ledger's Joker? 13

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Turr_Phennir
You mean like Heath Ledger's Joker? 13 No, more like Cesar Romero's Joker. You can tell he has so much to offer, but just fails to deliver.

NTJack0
no he is not You're a biased fanboy, your opinion is of no use here.

lord starkiller
Originally posted by NTJack0
You're a biased fanboy, your opinion is of no use here. I have one response I DON'T care so "yea"

Lord Lucien
I have one response I DON'T care so "yea" Fixed.

lord starkiller
Fixed. LULZ

Zampanó
i'm pretty sure the term "fanboy" is against the rules

lord starkiller
yes yes it is

Lord Lucien
Is fangirl acceptable? Cuz I've got a few of those--they keep me cool in the summer.

Korto Vos
"They're real, to me!!!!!"

For some reason, to me, that line was as bad as:

Obi-Wan: "Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!"
Anakin: "In my point of view, the Jedi are evil."

&

Obi-Wan: "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

Which btw Ben, is an absolute statement.

lord starkiller
lol

Naga Sado
Marek has is a boreing charcater novel wise.But he is a HUGE footstone for the empires downfall.galen pulled a lightsaber out of VADER'S hand (wich has a very strong power) luke couldnt even do that.Luke gave up on lifting a x-wing, while marek moved star destroyers and crushed in thier shell.they had to add galen in order to have a 'how did the reblion start?' answer

lord starkiller
he was a boring character "cuz" vader trained him to be boring

Eminence
That is both false and retarded. Vader orphaned the boy, raised him through a fifteen-year agoge, taught him to swordfight with a blade of starfire and rip space stations asunder with his goddamn mind, and christened him the motherfvcking Starkiller.

The makings of a boring character these are not.

lord starkiller
That is both false and retarded. Vader orphaned the boy, raised him through a fifteen-year agoge, taught him to swordfight with a blade of starfire and rip space stations asunder with his goddamn mind, and christened him the motherfvcking Starkiller.

The makings of a boring character these are not. yeah yeah go back to your tree

Nephthys
I thought you liked Starkiller. erm

Korto Vos
LOL yeah....I guess our universal hatred for all things Galen Marek has spread to him as well.

Turr_Phennir

I yawned while reading that. no expression

Korto Vos
The word agoge was used:

thumb up

Lord Lucien
If Vader only fed Marek blood soup, then the makings of a boring character... would be lessened by a small degree.

Stealth Moose

Clearly, he's OP. That's half of the problem. Starkiller's primary appeal is to the base crowd who craves unbridled Force pwnage in lieu of something like a decent personality and a plausible backstory that doesn't feel like "**** canon, I can insert shit in here all day long". It borders on Asoka levels of "Wtf".

That being said, the backstory sounds interesting when you say it, but plays out horribly.

Nephthys
Who's worse, Starkiller or Ahsoka?

Stealth Moose
Well, I would have said the oft-mentioned in the movies padawan, but then I saw trailers for TFU 2 where Starkiller is basically masturbating half of the galaxy using his mind, so he is worse.

Turr_Phennir
Starkiller's primary appeal is to the base crowd who craves unbridled Force pwnage in lieu of something like a decent personality and a plausible backstory that doesn't feel like "**** canon, I can insert shit in here all day long".

no expression

StarkillerNihilus's primary appeal is to the base crowd who craves unbridled Force pwnage in lieu of something like a decent personality and a plausible backstory that doesn't feel like "**** canon, I can insert shit in here all day long".

StarkillerAbeloth's primary appeal is to the base crowd who craves unbridled Force pwnage in lieu of something like a decent personality and a plausible backstory that doesn't feel like "**** canon, I can insert shit in here all day long".

StarkillerKun's primary appeal is to the base crowd who craves unbridled Force pwnage with Sith technology in lieu of something like a decent personality and a plausible backstory that doesn't feel like "**** canon, I can insert shit in here all day long".

StarkillerSadow's primary appeal is to the base crowd who craves unbridled Force pwnage with Sith technology in lieu of something like a decent personality and a plausible backstory that doesn't feel like "**** canon, I can insert shit in here all day long".

no expression

Stealth Moose
o i c wut u did thar.

But I still viciously hate Starkiller. So there.

Turr_Phennir
o i c wut u did thar.

Only now, at the end, do you understand. sneer

But I still viciously hate Starkiller. So there.

He's certainly not the most compelling of characters, but I stand by my assessment that most people wouldn't have a problem with the feats within the game if they were performed by their favorite character/s.

For someone above such petty bullshit, it doesn't really bother me: Starkiller's elite, but hardly the badass people pretend he is.

Stealth Moose
Only now, at the end, do you understand. sneer

He's certainly not the most compelling of characters, but I stand by my assessment that most people wouldn't have a problem with the feats within the game if they were performed by their favorite character/s.

For someone above such petty bullshit, it doesn't really bother me: Starkiller's elite, but hardly the badass people pretend he is.

I think part of the problem is that he's clearly showing TK well above even considerably high levels shown by other characters. It's like he's the prodigy Skywalker never was, but he amounts to nothing. He clearly has no purpose in the greater OT era, and he's somehow weaker than both Vader and Sidious despite his showings.

Why make him so blatantly powerful if he's useless?

Lord Lucien
For just the casual Star Wars fan, Marek was meant to be an overpowered death machine. The juxtaposition of TFU to the OT really raised questions among people I know who don't even know anything about the mythos beyond the films. His character traits were limited and his character's powers were amped. Perfect fodder for the video-game market of people who just want to wreck stuff with magic powers and a lightsaber. The decrying of his powers isn't due to favourtism, Gid, it's due to overbearing powers among characters from the comparatively underwhelming (and chronologically close) OT.

Turr_Phennir
I think part of the problem is that he's clearly showing TK well above even considerably high levels shown by other characters.

If you're talking about within the films, then that goes back to the fundamental problem within the fandom as regards feats. The saga (and this includes the EU) relies on suspension of disbelief; I can understand if the casual moviegoer sees the films, compares it to the EU, and concludes movie!characters are weaker. But the mountains and mountains of EU supplements and authoritative compendiums, guides, and tomes simply refute the idea that the Force and/or its users are somehow weaker in the film era. I mean, hell, if you take it literally and don't bother with the suspension of disbelief, Imperial-era technology is largely inferior and less sophisticated than that of the Clone Wars-era.

Basically, the notion that film!characters are weak and powerful displays of the Force are inappropriate for the era has no basis for the more sophisticated fan.

It's like he's the prodigy Skywalker never was, but he amounts to nothing. He clearly has no purpose in the greater OT era, and he's somehow weaker than both Vader and Sidious despite his showings.

Why make him so blatantly powerful if he's useless?

The out-of-universe purpose of the game was to give Star Wars its superhero element, about "kicking ass with the Force." Vader alludes to the greater manifestations of the energy field, flat out telling Imperial commanders that the Death Star is insignificant in comparison. I don't think the bigwigs at LFL ever forgot that.

In-universe, it was to show the sort of path Luke or Anakin could have found themselves on had they been trained by the Sith from day one.

Stealth Moose
It's not about his overblown powers in regards to movie/OT characters. It's just that in the years of EU material prior, we don't see similarly overdone amounts of TK except for one showing in Dark Empire. And that's Luke Skywalker, so I'm willing to ignore it because Luke is apparently on the Force's Xmas card list.

I don't oppose Starkiller's premise if he were:

- Less OP. I don't care about his potential, I just don't feel some young punk should be TKing Star Destroyers when generations of Jedi and Sith before him never displayed such feats. It makes them appear less by extention.

- In another timeline. I mean, mixing it with Vader and Palpatine was so obviously fan service I'm not going to protest against the common sense of using them. I just believe the character could have been better used in another timeline, with a completely new story and supporting cast that would in itself be novel. Part of what makes KotOR so appealing is that it's not being bashed over the head with how "cool" movie characters are as if we didn't already know.

GenomeFrozener
Who's worse, Starkiller or Ahsoka?

So people hate Ahsoka here too? I myself, always found her to be "out of place".

Korto Vos
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
So people hate Ahsoka here too? I myself, always found her to be "out of place".

That's an understatement. It was a shoehorn that had me "vomiting in stanzas and I don't even know what that means."

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Korto Vos
That's an understatement. It was a shoehorn that had me "vomiting in stanzas and I don't even know what that means."

THAT bad, huh?

Korto Vos
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
THAT bad, huh?

She is supposed to be Anakin's Padawan and the third most important person in his life (after Padme and Kenobi), and yet we don't see or even hear her name in Revenge of the Sith.

And since the TV show is aimed for younger audiences, I don't even think they are planning on killing her....

...so where the fvck does she go?

Don't tell me her and Anakin get into a fight and they stop talking and ever seeing each other again. What a load of bull that would be.

Or she leaves the Order and runs off to the Outer Rim with Lux, wow, how convenient...

GenomeFrozener

This is the leading question I keep asking myself when I ever hear anything about her. It really confuses me, I saw her as a sort of a female pre-Galen due to the way she held her lightsaber.

Korto Vos
Honestly, there are more than enough stories and characters that adding Ahsoka was completely unnecessary.

For example, Quinlan Vos and his involvement in the Clone Wars would have been a fantastic arc. And they don't depict Sora Bulq even though he's supposed to be one of Dooku's main acolytes.

Stealth Moose
Honestly, there are more than enough stories and characters that adding Ahsoka was completely unnecessary.

For example, Quinlan Vos and his involvement in the Clone Wars would have been a fantastic arc. And they don't depict Sora Bulq even though he's supposed to be one of Dooku's main acolytes.

Agreed there. The Clone Wars is already incredibly well developed. Hell, making some of the established novels into live-action animated sequences would be hooking enough.

Turr_Phennir
They have. Karen Traviss and Karen Miller's series of Clone Wars books, though I'm fairly certain you definitely wouldn't like them.

Stealth Moose
Travis is the one that made the Mandalorians humiliate the Jedi, right? If so, I'd pass.

Turr_Phennir
Travis is the one that made the Mandalorians humiliate the Jedi, right?

A simple 'yes' would be a mere understatement. Fortunately for those among us who prefer sensible stories, she's long severed ties with LucasFilm.

If so, I'd pass.

That would be the least of your reasons. Let's just say the good Count is not treated well.

NTJack0
She is supposed to be Anakin's Padawan and the third most important person in his life (after Padme and Kenobi), and yet we don't see or even hear her name in Revenge of the Sith.

And since the TV show is aimed for younger audiences, I don't even think they are planning on killing her....

Don't tell me her and Anakin get into a fight and they stop talking and ever seeing each other again. What a load of bull that would be.

Or she leaves the Order and runs off to the Outer Rim with Lux, wow, how convenient... They might have the balls to kill her off, I highly doubt Anakin would let her leave or anything.

Nephthys
That would be the least of your reasons. Let's just say the good Count is not treated well.

Is it the one where he's captured by pirates?

Turr_Phennir
Is it the one where he's captured by pirates?

No, that happens in the show, not the books.

SIDIOUS 66
Is it worse?

lord starkiller
maybe

ares834
Nah. Dooku has his moments in the show but he also has tiems where he doesn't live up to his legend.

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Is it worse?

For Janus, undoubtedly. Dooku is constantly berated, mocked, reprimanded, and threatened by Sidious throughout these books.

Nephthys
No, that happens in the show, not the books.

So which episodes were taken from Travis' books? I be kurius now.

Korto Vos
I be kurius now.

I hope that was intentional huh

Stealth Moose
For Janus, undoubtedly. Dooku is constantly berated, mocked, reprimanded, and threatened by Sidious throughout these books.

I remember reading an excerpt from Traviss where basically a bunch of mandos make fun of and humiliate Jedi of long standing, and the Jedi eventually become BETTER JEDI by emulating the Mandos.

It's so messed up it makes my brain hurt.

Nephthys
I hope that was intentional huh

erm

R u cereosly ascing mee tat?

ares834
I remember reading an excerpt from Traviss where basically a bunch of mandos make fun of and humiliate Jedi of long standing, and the Jedi eventually become BETTER JEDI by emulating the Mandos.

That's not that bad. Apparently the younglings were wrong for killing their clones after Order 66 was initated. Or how about a Mandalorian beating Jaina Solo... In a sword fight!

Nephthys

I remember when Fett 'teaches' Jaina to be as awesome as the Mandalorians by just standing there until she gets bored and then 'surprising' her and beating her up. Precognition, what the **** is that shit!?

Edit: No. No way did a mandalorian beat Jaina in a sword fight. **** that. I need to see this.

Korto Vos
Boba Fett has fought Jedi, and even held his own against Vader.

The guy is probably Force-sensitive himself and nobody realizes it.

ares834
I remember when Fett 'teaches' Jaina to be as awesome as the Mandalorians by just standing there until she gets bored and then 'surprising' her and beating her up. Precognition, what the **** is that shit!?

Edit: No. No way did a mandalorian beat Jaina in a sword fight. **** that. I need to see this.

Yeah. It was some random Mandalorian. Apparently he won because she didn't know his moves. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Oh jesus its true.

'Beviin stood still for so long that Jaina found herself un-able to stay back, and began sidling up to him, not sure what to do with her left hand other than extend it for balance. As she swung the beskad around in a horizontal arc into his chest, she felt the tip hit his plates-she was too far back, still thinking with a longer weapon-and he simply smashed his saber arm down on top of hers, brought his left fist up into her sternum and punched her back a few paces. He followed through and flattened her simply by jumping on her. It was over in two seconds, and he hadn't even used his blade.

This time she just took a couple of steps back and slashed diagonally without squaring up. The blade rang on impact, painfully loud, and suddenly his beskad was in his other hand, she couldn't get past his blocking move, and he ducked low to ram her with helmet and shoulder. Every time she got up, she ended up flat on her back again after a few thrusts and slashes, and yes, he used that left hand a lot; a follow-on punch, a one-two maneuver after a bone-shaking saber blow, kilos of dead metal slamming into her. The blade didn't even have to cut her. She was being ham-mered every time she was hit. All she could do was Force-leap out of the way.

Beviin was heavy, confident, and used his greater body weight as another weapon, as a battering ram. She couldn't find a way to get inside his reach that wasn't blocked by his free arm-armor changed the game, making any limb both a shield and a weapon-and didn't leave her wrong-footed. Eventually the only way she got in two consecutive blows and still stayed standing was to Force-push him to compen-sate for her lack of weight and momentum. She knocked him down and pinned him with the Force, panting.'

Why Travis, why?

Lord Lucien
Why Travis, why? Let's just say she writes the Mandolorian passages with one hand...

Turr_Phennir
Let's just say she writes the Mandolorian passages with one hand...

Probably because she's writing Mandalorian passages with the other. mmm

ares834
How about her third hand? I mean, I'm assuming she has one as it appears she thinks most humans have three.

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by ares834
How about her third hand? I mean, I'm assuming she has one as it appears she thinks most humans have three.

Let's just say she uses that to "polish Boba's helmet." no expression

Nephthys
Let's just say she writes the Mandolorian passages with one hand...

Yeah, but him beating her ass with such ease just because he's bigger than her? What happened to 'luminous beings are we?'

Actually, 'crude matter' is pretty fitting for her. Hurhurhur.

RE: Blaxican
Yeah, but him beating her ass with such ease just because he's bigger than her?

That's actually really realistic. no expression

Nephthys
She's a Jedi. no expression

Lord Lucien
He's so fast her Force-enhanced reflexes and precognition meant absolutely nothing. Multiple laser blasts couldn't hit a running Padawan in TPM, but a fully trained Skywalker is humiliated in melee combat in two seconds.

Kinda retarded.

Nephthys
Exactly. One of them is superhuman. The other is not.

But nah, a few kilo's is an insurmountable obstacle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.