5 Classic Action Heroes vs. Platoon of Newborns (Twilight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bornbayou
Action Heroes:
* Actor's version for reference may not be so "classic"

John Rambo (Sylvester Stallone, Rambo)
John Matrix (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Commando)
James Bond (Daniel Craig, James Bond)
John McClane (Bruce Willis, Die Hard)
John "Hannibal" Smith (Liam Nelson, A-Team)

All above heroes are at their prime (Exception of Smith, the rest is in their young adult age), with full sleep

VS.

The newborn from Twilight (you're allowed to use Twilight wiki to research)

50 in numbers

Setting: Jungle in Burma

Weapons: Virtually any (For heroes only; no outside supports such as airstrike or cruise missiles barrage, but heavy non-vehicle weapons are okay, includes auto-cannon and .50 machine gun)

Equipment: Heroes only, any (such as traps, mines, barb wires, body armors, padding, etc.)

Preparation time:
Newborns - None (kind of offensive side)
Heroes worked together, given a day to prepares (Exact 24 hours)

Ethics consideration off

Impediment
I have no reliable knowledge of the Twivamp films to make an educated assumption.

KingD19
Either the vamps get raped by heavy weapons fire, or the heroes get raped by sparkly penises.

Psychotron
A team this skilled could probably come up with something in 24 hours. Rambo is pretty much at home in the jungle. Do the heroes have at least basic info on the newborns?

dadudemon
At the end of one of the movies, the twivamps are called bullet proof: fact.

Explosives will be key for the heroes.

Psychotron
Originally posted by dadudemon
At the end of one of the movies, the twivamps are called bullet proof: fact.

Explosives will be key for the heroes.

They are? I've seen all three of them (in one horrible night) but I don't remember that. Even if someone said it that doesn't make it true.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Psychotron
They are? I've seen all three of them (in one horrible night) but I don't remember that. Even if someone said it that doesn't make it true.

K. no expression

the ninjak
Heroes get swarmed and eaten.

KingD19
There's different levels of bulletproof. A bulletproof vest can take a hit from a 9mm, but a 50 cal round will shred it like paper.

bornbayou
To make this a bit clear, assume in this scenario, all heroes have some basic knowledge about those vampires, and they will be on the defensive side. So before the brawl, jungle is definitely a heroes' territory.

In the Twilight wikia, it claim that vampires can't be harmed by bullets.

Although they don't required magical means to killed them. I think the limits of how much those vampires can takes needs a bit of imagination.

Bulletproof is only relative, but Hannibal Smith is known to setup very badass traps.

KingD19
That's what I was saying. Without details, bulletproof is a relative term, and while a 9mm may do nothing more than piss a newborn off, a 50cal minigun with incendiaries or explosive rounds will probably take chunks off in short order.

BruceSkywalker
heroes are dead

the ninjak
The vamps burn real easy though. A zippo lighter set fire to one.

The place their blood in the middle of a pit of napalm. BURN VAMPS BURN!

Then they unleash Chainguns into the incinerating losers.

I take my previous post back heroes with prep win no probs. If I can do with connections they certainly will.

Lord Lucien
The heroes know about the vampires' weaknesses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.