Marcus vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Marcus(underworld ev) vs blade

- blade's weaponry
He has all his weaponry from the 3 movies except his vamp exploding serum.

2nd scenario
He get's his vamp exploding serum

3nd scenario
Blade and Nomak vs Marcus and Lucian /w sword.

Impediment
1) I give it to Blade.

2) I dunno about his serum, since it was for "humans turned vamp" to affect.

3) Thats a good call. Its open for debate.

NemeBro
Marcus is MUCH stronger than Blade, I honestly don't think Blade could survive a straight punch from Marcus.

Placidity
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Marcus(underworld ev) vs blade

- blade's weaponry
He has all his weaponry from the 3 movies except his vamp exploding serum.

2nd scenario
He get's his vamp exploding serum

3nd scenario
Blade and Nomak vs Marcus and Lucian /w sword.

1. Marcus, easily.

2. Blade, once Marcus gets injected its over I would think.

3. Dunno, probably Team Underworld.

thanos-prime
Why do you think so? i understand he is physically superior to blade but i thought the weaponry would make it more even if not give him the win.

I was actually not going to put this into the fight as i wasn't sure it would work on Marcus him not being a pure vamp.

Again why do you think so? Blade with his weaponry should be a match for Marcus and nomak should easily be able to hold his own.

Placidity
Why do you think so? i understand he is physically superior to blade but i thought the weaponry would make it more even if not give him the win.

I haven't thought of any specific weaponry Blade has, but I remember Marcus taking Uzi spam to the face and he recovered quickly.

I was actually not going to put this into the fight as i wasn't sure it would work on Marcus him not being a pure vamp.

Actually you are right. And they are different types of Vampires so it actually likely WON'T work since I remember the solution was based on enzymes.

Again why do you think so? Blade with his weaponry should be a match for Marcus and nomak should easily be able to hold his own.

Like I said above, if its just guns, it isn't going to affect Marcus or Sheen much. Maybe he has some more fancy weapons that I haven't considered, but probably not part of his standard arsenal.

ankur29
Originally posted by NemeBro
Marcus is MUCH stronger than Blade, I honestly don't think Blade could survive a straight punch from Marcus.

so was dracula in blade 3

thanos-prime
Good feat but some of blade's specialized weaponry will hurt alot such as those gauntlets that discharge explosives he also has other explosives weaponry that i think would be helpful.

He has his weaponry from all 3 movies and some of those weapons will do alot of damage such as the shotty he used in the first movie that shoots silver stakes and the throwing disks the used the decap a bunch of vamps.

steverules_2
Guess blade could always cut the guys head off, Blade had some pretty mad skills with a sword...I can't say Marcus doesn't because I'm gonna be honest I haven't seen the underworld movies...I might check them out but they haven't ever really caught my eye or looked that interesting to me

Thoren
Marcus would have a hard time with Blades fighting style, but would eventually kill him.

Fight 2, as stated by another poster, Marcus is a different vampire than ones from Blade.

Underworlder's win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.