The Star Wars Trivia Question Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for something like this or if anything like this has been done before but I thought it might be fun.

What you do is a person asks a Star Wars Trivia question. The question must have an answer.

After that someone else posts with the answer. Please do not look up the answer on the internet. That kinda ruins the point of it being a trivia question. Know it from your own memory.

After that persons answers(if they answer correctly(which i'm not sure how to judge or correct yet)), they ask a trivia question as well.

It would continue for as long as people would like to go or until the questions run out. Please don't make them too easy.

I'll start: In what year was the Imperial Rank of Grand Admiral created?

Stealth Moose
Not to spoil anything, but the honor system here sucks. I recommend new rules.

Korto Vos
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Not to spoil anything, but the honor system here sucks. I recommend new rules.

Agreed. The thread has a potential to be good, but the rules have to be changed.

I, for one, had no clue when the rank of Grand Admiral was created. If that's common Star Wars knowledge, then I guess I'm quite stupid. I had to look that up.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Agreed. The thread has a potential to be good, but the rules have to be changed.

I, for one, had no clue when the rank of Grand Admiral was created. If that's common Star Wars knowledge, then I guess I'm quite stupid. I had to look that up. Its not common knowledge. I wanted the questions to be challenging but not hard enough that no one knew. Was that too hard?Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Not to spoil anything, but the honor system here sucks. I recommend new rules. Well theres really no way for me to check if they use the internet for the answer is there? Its all honor system.

Korto Vos
Just wondering, was the answer 2 BBY?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Just wondering, was the answer 2 BBY? Yes. Did you have to look it up?

If you did I'll ask an easier question. It was pretty hard.

Korto Vos
Ya I had to look it up. I really had no clue but maybe others might have.

Black bolt z
Fine I'll ask an easier question and hopefully we can get this thread going.

What is the name of the only force sensitive Hutt?

I hope thats easier.

Korto Vos
Wasn't it some Lord of the Rings like name?

RE: Blaxican
Beldorian, I believe.

What is the name of the alien race Plo Koon is? I worded that horribly.

Korto Vos
Kel Dor

Quinlan Vos and the Kiffar have this unique ability?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.