Austin Powers 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Mike Myers finally signed on to do another one.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/motion-captured/posts/exclusive-mike-myers-is-signed-sealed-delivered-and-austin-powers-4-is-coming?_r=true

Impediment
Nice.

I've always liked the Austin Powers series, and I think that Mike Myers can do it again with movie #4.

BruceSkywalker
these are so damn funny

steverules_2
Guessing Scottie will be the new Dr. Evil

jinXed by JaNx
liked the first two but the third one is one of the worst comedies ive seen. Mike Myers really needs to stop.

Kazenji
The third one had a couple of good laughs but overall could've been better

Lets hope Mike can go back to what made the first two good go from there.

quanchi112
Glad to hear it. I always liked these movies.

ADarksideJedi
I think they should had finished with the last one. But maybe this one will be ok.

-Pr-
As long as Beyonce isn't in it, i'm there.

Wolfie
Goldmember had a nice ending. I wish they wouldn't push it.
Originally posted by -Pr-
As long as Beyonce isn't in it, i'm there.
The series seems to take the James Bond route and have a different girl each movie.

ADarksideJedi
I wonder who they are using for this one? and I wish they would not push it either.

Lestov16
I should be happy, but given what I saw in The Love Guru..... embarrasment

srankmissingnin
I'm an adult now, but I'm sure the dick and fart jokes will hit big with the middle school and tween crowd.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wolfie
Goldmember had a nice ending. I wish they wouldn't push it.

The series seems to take the James Bond route and have a different girl each movie.

I know; I just can't stand that woman sometimes.

roughrider
Mike Myers really has nothing else going on with his career, if he's doing this. Shrek has been run into the ground (although it isn't 'dead dead'), now he's turning back to this mugfest/egofest.

ADarksideJedi
I did not see the latest Shrek movie but I would say that it is already dead.

the ninjak
Oh Noes!!! Don't do it Mikey. Love Guru was terrible and the Shrek films sucked after the first one.

ADarksideJedi
I thought the second and third Shrek was ok.

wolferine
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I thought the second and third Shrek was ok.

Hmm i thought they were disappointing though...

Kazenji
The second one was a decent sequel and for the third i don't remember much.

karandosanjh
ttthbhtgrgrgbthgh

Prep-Man
Originally posted by roughrider
Mike Myers really has nothing else going on with his career, if he's doing this. Shrek has been run into the ground (although it isn't 'dead dead'), now he's turning back to this mugfest/egofest.

Supposedly the 4th Shrek is the last. Same with Toy Story. I'm sure they could always bring it back, but I hope they don't.

Mr. Rhythmic
I liked all three films, and laughed during all of them. If you caught me in 2007, I would've been pleasantly surprised for a fourth film.

...However, the moment I saw "The Love Guru," personally one of the worst theatrical movies I have ever seen, I was hoping Myers would never make another comedy again.
Mike, just leave. Don't make another movie, man, you lost the spirit. I'm all for second chance, but ****ing A was "Love Guru" bad.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supposedly the 4th Shrek is the last. Same with Toy Story. I'm sure they could always bring it back, but I hope they don't.

The beast is not dead.

http://www.shoppingblog.com/2011pics/puss_in_boots_poster_1.jpg

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
The beast is not dead.

http://www.shoppingblog.com/2011pics/puss_in_boots_poster_1.jpg

Thats a spin off...dunno if that really counts...not saying it doesn't...but not saying it does

Anyways who didn't see this coming? Scotty was evil at the end of the 3rd...they left it open for a 4th movie.

Prep-Man
I said Shrek not Puss in Boots. Spin offs don't really count.

YankeeWhaler
I liked first 2 Shrek and first 2 Austin Powers, did not bother to see after that as I figured it would go south after that. I can identify with the ogre part very well.

Myth
I want to see the storyline that was once rumored years ago in which Dr Evil of the past finds out that he turns good in the future, so he travels to the future and kidnaps good Dr. Evil then hides him in the past (1980s?). Imagine scenes with 2 Dr. Evils. That could be great. Maybe Scott's role would be to go back in time to tell Dr. Evil that he becomes good.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I said Shrek not Puss in Boots. Spin offs don't really count.

Oh, they do. They do.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, they do. They do.

ha-son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.