Worldbreaker Hulk vs Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Yep, another Hulk thread.

Fixit Hulk, Savage Hulk, Banner Hulk, Maestro Hulk in Asgardian Destroyer (Or not in Asgardian Destroyer, whatever floats your boat), Mindless Hulk, Red Hulk, War Hulk, Worthy Hulk, World War Hulk

vs

Hulk from the latest Incredible Hulk storyline.

Who wins?

psycho gundam
carver bait

Harbinger
Carver wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
carver bait

I tried to collect them all, but I'm not the most knowledge on Hulks..

Did I miss any?

psycho gundam
devil, guilt, dark, spider-hulk, and wendihulk

cdtm
Amended:

Fixit Hulk, Savage Hulk, Banner Hulk, Maestro Hulk in Asgardian Destroyer (Or not in Asgardian Destroyer, whatever floats your boat), Mindless Hulk, Red Hulk, War Hulk, Worthy Hulk, World War Hulk, devil, guilt, dark, spider-hulk, and wendihulk.

vs

Hulk from the latest Incredible Hulk storyline.

Simbon
Hulk dies

SuperiorTech
carver bait

A Hulk will win regardless he should be happy.

Parmaniac
devil, guilt, dark, spider-hulk, and wendihulk Orange Hulk

And does devil Hulk have any feats?

carver9
This thread isn't even worth my grade "A" time.

Bentley
Fixit solos.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Bentley
Fixit solos.

This. Then he pimps them all out in Vegas.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Orange Hulk

And does devil Hulk have any feats? devil hulk never physically manifested, he just appeared in banner's psyche and almost got released. worldbreaker seems to be everything combined

thankfully, he's been forgotten and will likely never appear

Parmaniac
devil hulk never physically manifested, he just appeared in banner's psyche and almost got released. worldbreaker seems to be everything combined That's how I had it in mind, wasn't Hulk chained to a tree or something?

psycho gundam
i don't remember, but he was as big as bi-beast and wendigo were when they were amped a thousand fold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.