Cad Bane & Jango Fett vs Obi-Wan(TPM) & Anakin(AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Bounty hunters vs Jedi, who wins? Battle takes place in Geonosian arena.

lord starkiller
the jedi rape the bounty soooo bad

Korto Vos
Originally posted by lord starkiller
the jedi rape the bounty soooo bad

No, they won't.

AOTC Obi-Wan stalemated Fett. Granted, Kamino favored the bounty hunter (in a neutral arena Kenobi would have won eventually), but you can be sure with his jet pack and equipment, Fett will be quite deadly.

And Cad Bane was able to evade Clone Wars Kenobi and Vos thanks to his nifty gadgets. Though, that terrain too favored the bounty hunter.

I see AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan as roughly equals. In which Anakin could defeat Jango.

Cad Bane has beastly tools, and TPM Kenobi would be hard-pressed to defeat him. If the bounty hunters work in tandem, this could be an interesting contest.

There is no way the Jedi "rape the bounty sooo bad." Lol...

Harbinger
Agreed with Korto Vos for the most part, save the "AOTC Anakin roughly equal to TPM Obi-Wan" part. Anakin was able to--albeit momentarily--hold his own against Count Dooku and did a fair bit better than his AOTC counterpart did. Given that, I think the difference between Skywalker and a weaker/less powerful version of Kenobi is somewhat substantial.

Lord Lucien
Yeah I definitely wouldn't rank TPM Kenobi at AotC Anakin's level. Unless you're counting RAGE! Kenobi---then maybe.

But whateves, they'd still beat the bounty hunters after a very long and tiresome struggle/chase. Maybe Obi-Wan will die.

Korto Vos
Originally posted by Harbinger
Agreed with Korto Vos for the most part, save the "AOTC Anakin roughly equal to TPM Obi-Wan" part. Anakin was able to--albeit momentarily--hold his own against Count Dooku and did a fair bit better than his AOTC counterpart did. Given that, I think the difference between Skywalker and a weaker/less powerful version of Kenobi is somewhat substantial.

No, I was referring to AOTC Obi-Wan and AOTC Anakin. Both are seen to be around the same level. And since AOTC Obi-Wan >/= than Jango Fett, then AOTC Skywalker is likely >/= Jango Fett as well.

No, I don't think TPM Obi-Wan is on the level of AOTC Anakin, unless you count his "rage" mode as Lucien puts it below.

This.

bayhunter12
I believe the bounty hunters can take this but it would extremely close.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by bayhunter12
I believe the bounty hunters can take this but it would extremely close. Somehow, as I look at your current avatar, I'm not surprised at your opinion.

Lucius
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Somehow, as I look at your current avatar, I'm not surprised at your opinion.

Dexter takes it.

Lord Lucien
Dexter always takes it.

Turr_Phennir
...In the ass.

Nephthys
fdGRLKm08_s

Lord Lucien
Bail Organa is so badass.

lord starkiller
lol he is

NTJack0
Jar Jar solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.