Abstracts Vs Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Abstracts

Galactus
DP Tyrant
Inbetweener (no summons)
Stranger
Ego

Skyfathers

Odin
Zeus
Seth
The Serpent
Current Hulk (no worthy)

TheLordofMurder
Spite infavor of the Abstracts; the Skyfathers (due to the nature of their power) are a terrible matchup for DP Tyrant...

He quite possibly solos; zopzop will respond to this at some point...he'll fill you in with specifics!

smile

team one

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
team one who beats who

Wodenson
I don't see any abstracts.

Colossus-Big C
if odin equal galactus in power than seth can at least stalemate.inbetweener, hull can beat ego imo

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wodenson
I don't see any abstracts. i know. who wins though?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
After the recent trend of Skyfathers ending up amped to the top of the heap?

I don't want to answer....

Gecko4lif
Hulk... skyfather....

I cant take this thread seriously.

iceman24567
Hulk aint no skyfather no expression

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Abstracts

Galactus
DP Tyrant
Inbetweener (no summons)
Stranger
Ego

Skyfathers

Odin
Zeus
Seth
The Serpent
Current Hulk (no worthy)

Team 2 wins.

Odin takes Galactus
Hulk takes Tyrant
Zeus take Inbetweener
Seth takes Ego
The Serpent takes Stranger

carver9
Hulk is pretty much physically a skyfather. I don't see why he isn't.

Harbinger
Way to go, Marvel. Way to go.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9

Actually I agree, amped Red-She Hulk is also a skyfather and amped bi-beast and Wendigo (x1000) are low Skyfathers or Translevel.

From the pic where they stomp FFF they will become Abstracts in the next issue^^.

Show 'em Carver, show'em!

vansonbee
Odin < Galactus
Hulk > DP Tyrant
The Serpent < Stranger
Seth < Inbetweener
Zeus < Ego

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Odin < Galactus
Hulk > DP Tyrant
The Serpent < Stranger
Seth < Inbetweener
Zeus < Ego

You think Ego is more powerful than Zeus?

Why do you think Galactus is more powerful than Odin when currently they are stalemating?

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Actually I agree, amped Red-She Hulk is also a skyfather and amped bi-beast and Wendigo (x1000) are low Skyfathers or Translevel.

From the pic where they stomp FFF they will become Abstracts in the next issue^^.

Show 'em Carver, show'em!

Stop typing.

CosmicComet
Skyfather Hulk (complete with a toga) solos.

vansonbee
You think Ego is more powerful than Zeus?

Why do you think Galactus is more powerful than Odin when currently they are stalemating? Its called speculating, unless you can provide scans why Zeus can directly beat Ego, let me know.

About Odin/Galactus, let see what happens, than I change my view.
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Skyfather Hulk (complete with a toga) solos. laughing out loud

carver9
Its called speculating, unless you can provide scans why Zeus can directly beat Ego, let me know.

About Odin/Galactus, let see what happens, than I change my view.
laughing out loud

Thor and Bill has defeated Ego. He is powerful but I wouldn't put him in Zeus tier. I think a well place, high bolt lightning attack from Zeus would down Ego imo.

I agree about the Odin and Galactus fight.

Harbinger
Thor and Bill has defeated Ego. He is powerful but I wouldn't put him in Zeus tier. I think a well place, high bolt lightning attack from Zeus would down Ego imo.

I agree about the Odin and Galactus fight. Ego has his share of high end feats though, too; he's a bit like Stranger in that regard (strong character, inconsistent showings). Looking at high end Ego, I'd say he'd give Zeus a good run. On average, I'd agree that Zeus should be able to handle Ego.

vansonbee
Thor and Zeus clash for months or something like that, with Bill in the mix, it would make short work of Zeus as well, still all this is speculation (you too).

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Ego has his share of high end feats though, too; he's a bit like Stranger in that regard (strong character, inconsistent showings). Looking at high end Ego, I'd say he'd give Zeus a good run. On average, I'd agree that Zeus should be able to handle Ego.

I agree 100% with this. I just think it would turn out bad if Zeus landed on Ego surface. He packs more power when he is facing his opponent.

carver9
Thor and Zeus clash for months or something like that, with Bill in the mix, it would make short work of Zeus as well, still all this is speculation (you too).

So you think Thor and Bill combined could beat Zeus?

Colossus-Big C
Thor and Zeus clash for months or something like that, with Bill in the mix, it would make short work of Zeus as well, still all this is speculation (you too). ?

it wasnt for months, it only appeared that way to people on earth, also zeus intended not to kill him.

zeus would bust ego, or sever his terrain really bad by manipulating its weather, if that doesnt work then zeus minrapes him

SuperiorTech

Was not for month as the very end of that fight Thor corrects the person that made that claim Thor also lost that fight and while he gave Zeus some trouble I saw not point in that fight where Zeus was caused any significant harm or any chance he would lose.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Was not for month as the very end of that fight Thor corrects the person that made that claim Thor also lost that fight and while he gave Zeus some trouble I saw not point in that fight where Zeus was caused any significant harm or any chance he would lose. Alright~

Still in term of direct power, Ego should have the advantage, this isn't Zeus on Ego itself of course.

zopzop
Abstracts

Galactus
DP Tyrant
Inbetweener (no summons)
Stranger
Ego

Skyfathers

Odin
Zeus
Seth
The Serpent
Current Hulk (no worthy)

"DP" Tyrant literally eats every God on Team 2 then smashes Hulk's face in. The rest of Team One either cheer lead or kill the time by banging Mistress Love.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop
"DP" Tyrant literally eats every God on Team 2 then smashes Hulk's face in. The rest of Team One either cheer lead or kill the time by banging Mistress Love. sans the dp tyrant who wins this fight zop?

CPT Space Bomb
WTF!? Hulk is not a skyfather...

Last time Hulk fought a skyfather what happened....oh he got the s*** stamped out of him.

He couldn't even h2h a skyfather....

And I like Hulk, but this bulls*** is going too far. Pak is a moron.

TheTyrant
Tyrant solos.

JakeTheBank
Hulk was holding back against Zeus. biscuits

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk was holding back against Zeus. biscuits hulk physically destroyed the equvilant of a galaxy , at the very least low skyfather. but his output is one dimensional

CPT Space Bomb
I hope Pak never finds work again. Next thing you know he'll have Batman shooting fireworks from his a#$

SuperiorTech

thumb up

"DP" Tyrant literally eats every God on Team 2 then smashes Hulk's face in. The rest of Team One either cheer lead or kill the time by banging Mistress Love. hum... and yet galactus would eat him, would he not? then why do you of all people question's G's might and refuse to believe he is above skyfather?

CPT Space Bomb
Hulk was holding back against Zeus. biscuits http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-orPxl85Eb9M/TVU7gbwiaqI/AAAAAAAAAqc/uW-9459wIb8/s1600/zeus+vs+hulk.jpg

Yep!

vansonbee
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yep! Yes yes, we already know about that fight, everyone does, but Hulk recently show us his true strength.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
hum... and yet galactus would eat him, would he not? then why do you of all people question's G's might and refuse to believe he is above skyfather?

Seriously? Tyrant destroyed Galactus, Morg with the UN had to step in and save his @$$.

zopzop
sans the dp tyrant who wins this fight zop?

Probably Team 2, especially since it seems Odin (sans amps) = Galactus, more or less. Plus IB can't use his "summons" powers. Without Tyrant, Team 1 is in SERIOUS trouble.

I hope Pak never finds work again. Next thing you know he'll have Batman shooting fireworks from his a#$ you know, that story had some decent character development in it despite the absurdity of the feats. banner's dream was a world in which he no longer had to be afraid of his own destructiveness and could release all his bottled up rage at life and all his love/hate for betty living their unbalanced relationship to its extreme without her or anybody else getting hurt. the fantasy of a man who spent his life terrified of himself and his own emotions, now given free reign to indulge himself without consequences or moral preoccupation. that's quite the hulk story, too bad it's been overshadowed by the dimension breaking feats

carver9
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-orPxl85Eb9M/TVU7gbwiaqI/AAAAAAAAAqc/uW-9459wIb8/s1600/zeus+vs+hulk.jpg

Yep!

I promise Zeus don't want any of this (thanks Galan).

Originally posted by Galan007
Worldbreaker:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1572/84259184.th.jpg http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5397/86906047.th.jpg http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8480/88695740.th.jpg http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1763/39432975.th.jpg http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4170/89944442.th.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7551/94565109.th.jpg http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5367/70848220.th.jpg http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5607/81615084.th.jpg

---

Also worth posting:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8619/69248890.th.jpg

Fin-Fang-Who?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by 753
you know, that story had some decent character development in it despite the absurdity of the feats. banner's dream was a world in which he no longer had to be afraid of his own destructiveness and could release all his bottled up rage at life and all his love/hate for betty living their unbalanced relationship to its extreme without her or anybody else getting hurt. the fantasy of a man who spent his life terrified of himself and his own emotions, now given free reign to indulge himself without consequences or moral preoccupation. that's quite the hulk story, too bad it's been overshadowed by the dimension breaking feats

I am pretty sure he must have got death threats from Hulk fans after the Zeus fight he had to come back strong plus this is his farewell didnt think it would be quite on this level but yeah.

CPT Space Bomb
Yes yes, we already know about that fight, everyone does, but Hulk recently show us his true strength. His recent showing is impressive, but it still doesn't mask the fact he got his a$# kicked against Zeus, in H2H. Hulk needs to have some kind of showing against a true skyfather to put him in that category. Pak is just trying to leave an un-interesting character for the next Hulk writer that comes along. Like I said, the stupidity of Pak's latest Hulk is actually making me hate the character. It's almost impossible to take seriously anymore.

Seriously? Tyrant destroyed Galactus, Morg with the UN had to step in and save his @$$. G had already defeated the PC tyrant and G survived the UN blast while tyrant failed to do the same.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
G had already defeated the PC tyrant and G survived the UN blast while tyrant failed to do the same.

Galactus TELEPORTED AWAY! Tyrant took direct UN blasts and it ate through his body.

carver9
His recent showing is impressive, but it still doesn't mask the fact he got his a$# kicked against Zeus, in H2H. Hulk needs to have some kind of showing against a true skyfather to put him in that category. Pak is just trying to leave an un-interesting character for the next Hulk writer that comes along. Like I said, the stupidity of Pak's latest Hulk is actually making me hate the character. It's almost impossible to take seriously anymore.

How can you take that fight serious when you know that Hulk was holding back? It's a good thing that he did hold back because he would have erased Earth during that fight.

Galactus TELEPORTED AWAY! Tyrant took direct UN blasts and it ate through his body. G shifted his mass into another dimension to escape while Tyrant was obliterated. my point stands

CPT Space Bomb
How can you take that fight serious when you know that Hulk was holding back? It's a good thing that he did hold back because he would have erased Earth during that fight. First of all, he wasn't holding back. And if he was, then he's a moron because he got his S%$# kicked in. Hulk has never had a feat like this last one in his entire Career. Skyfathers are capable of destroying galaxies on their worst day. Just because Pak wants to give fanboy service to the Hulk fans out there, doesn't mean I have to take it seriously. I know Hulk's history, and this is just lame. I'm not reading Hulk anymore because of it. Hopefully it gets retconned quickly, as it should.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
G shifted his mass into another dimension to escape while Tyrant was obliterated. my point stands

Tyrant was weakened by a UN blast or did you forget that? It had eaten almost all his body. Galactus wasn't shot with the UN. He tped Morg and himself away.

carver9
First of all, he wasn't holding back. And if he was, then he's a moron because he got his S%$# kicked in. Hulk has never had a feat like this last one in his entire Career. Skyfathers are capable of destroying galaxies on their worst day. Just because Pak wants to give fanboy service to the Hulk fans out there, doesn't mean I have to take it seriously. I know Hulk's history, and this is just lame. I'm not reading Hulk anymore because of it. Hopefully it gets retconned quickly, as it should.

Second of all...Hulk outright admitted that he was holding back...even when he went World Breaker. He showed more power after his fight against Sentry vs what he did fighting Zeus and even then he was holding back. Hulk never had a ft like this one because again, he was surpressing his power. He finally had the chance to cut lose and ripped through a dimension while doing it, vaporized high tier beings just by being in their presence.

Zeus didn't fight THAT Hulk, he fought a significantly weaker Hulk and again, Hulk admitted this.

carver9
Now stop crying.

@zopzop

I know G never got hit, I'm talking about their resources and battle wits.

so you consider dp tyrant to be above G overall?

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
I iknow G never got hit, I'm talking about their resources and battle wits.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

CPT Space Bomb
Pak is leaving the character. He is giving him a fanboy sendoff. Hulk has never shown this ability because most writers aren't as stupid as Pak. Most writers won't just start making s&$^ up to give a character because they want them to have it. That's like Batman suddenly becoming Superman level strength, and he had it all along. Now, you're probably not stupid enough to believe Batman was Superman's equal in strength for the last 50 years, so for you to take this latest Hulk showing seriously is sad.

It's going to be retconned, you can count on it.

SuperiorTech
Second of all...Hulk outright admitted that he was holding back...even when he went World Breaker. He showed more power after his fight against Sentry vs what he did fighting Zeus and even then he was holding back. Hulk never had a ft like this one because again, he was surpressing his power. He finally had the chance to cut lose and ripped through a dimension while doing it, vaporized high tier beings just by being in their presence.

Zeus didn't fight THAT Hulk, he fought a significantly weaker Hulk and again, Hulk admitted this.

Yeah cause god knows that Zeus didn't hold back in that fight at all.I have no problem taking Hulks word that he held back it's cannon.His current feat being great and all until he puts down someone on Zeus levels hell until he fights someone on Zeus's level your arguments are not gonna have much punch.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
@zopzop
so you consider dp tyrant to be above G overall?

Yes. It's not like I'm trolling. Did you see Tyrant's respect thread? Galactus was in fear of his life because of Tyrant. Galactus fed on a world that he said made him more powerful than he's been in years and he STILL lost vs Tyrant.

Tyrant gets his power from the biosphere of every planet in the UNIVERSE (that includes biospheric energy that has been metabolized into other forms of energy like the Power Cosmic) PLUS anything he's leeched off his victims and stored in his Power Orbs.

Pak is leaving the character. He is giving him a fanboy sendoff. Hulk has never shown this ability because most writers aren't as stupid as Pak. Most writers won't just start making s&$^ up to give a character because they want them to have it. That's like Batman suddenly becoming Superman level strength, and he had it all along. Now, you're probably not stupid enough to believe Batman was Superman's equal in strength for the last 50 years, so for you to take this latest Hulk showing seriously is sad.

It's going to be retconned, you can count on it. but hulk, unlike batman, has unlimited strengh amping potential. this has been a well established characteristic of the charater for a very long time, it's part of his powerset. it's nto that hulk had that strengh all along, but that he never allowed himself to get that far emotionally. sure, the feats are cheesy and absurd, but there was decent characterization behind them.

doubt they will retcon it. they'll just bring his rage down as he wont flip out like that in the regular 616 reality.

and even if no author would ever have batman become stronger than superman, think on all the ones who have and would write him beating superman. "batman will find a way" is a lot like "the madder hulk gets the stronger he gets"

Utrigita
Abstracts for the win.

carver9
Yeah cause god knows that Zeus didn't hold back in that fight at all.I have no problem taking Hulks word that he held back it's cannon.His current feat being great and all until he puts down someone on Zeus levels hell until he fights someone on Zeus's level your arguments are not gonna have much punch.

Both was holding back. I never said Zeus wasn't but I do know for sure Hulk was as well and Hulk shrugging off punches from elite tier/trans level beings pretty much put him in the skyfather tier...especially when we have Hulk punching Zeus through a stadium before the fight started. That punch wouldn't have did anything to Hulk at his levels now.

carver9

It's going to be retconned, you can count on it.

It hurt doesn't oit? Makes you feel like you want slap Pak for making Hulk this powerful.

Deal with it.

h1a8
Because he half destroyed a planet?
Come on now.

Surfer has destroyed a planet with a simple blast before.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Because he half destroyed a planet?
Come on now.

Surfer has destroyed a planet with a simple blast before.

Because trans tier beings couldn't make him budge or feel pain. Because trans tier beings turned to dust just being around his presence. He doesn't need to bust anything to be a skyfather, those feats alone puts him at skyfather. Let's not forget that he thunderclapped so hard that he destroyed a dimensional barrier that held back an entire race called the Mindless One. A race of beings that gave Dormammu and Classic Strange fits.

zopzop
A race of beings that gave Dormammu and Classic Strange fits.
thumb up

I'd love to see a rematch between Zeus and Hulk now.

SuperiorTech
thumb up

I'd love to see a rematch between Zeus and Hulk now.

He Would still win but Hulk would give him a much better fight probably the fight his fans thought it would be the first time around.

carver9
He Would still win but Hulk would give him a much better fight probably the fight his fans thought it would be the first time around.

I think he would win as well but I also think it would be a awesome fight and Zeus is going to be bruised up badly when its done.

vansonbee
He Would still win but Hulk would give him a much better fight probably the fight his fans thought it would be the first time around. I wonder about that. blink Zeus might be utterly destroyed taking in H2H again, the only way I see him winning, is using his magical abilities.
Originally posted by 753
you know, that story had some decent character development in it despite the absurdity of the feats. banner's dream was a world in which he no longer had to be afraid of his own destructiveness and could release all his bottled up rage at life and all his love/hate for betty living their unbalanced relationship to its extreme without her or anybody else getting hurt. the fantasy of a man who spent his life terrified of himself and his own emotions, now given free reign to indulge himself without consequences or moral preoccupation. that's quite the hulk story, too bad it's been overshadowed by the dimension breaking feats Too deep for his forum man.

thumb up

SuperiorTech
I think he would win as well but I also think it would be a awesome fight and Zeus is going to be bruised up badly when its done.

It would have to be somewhere else to really showcase the destruction and level of power that's why Pak is so free to showcase what Hulk is capable of in the Dark Dimension.

SuperiorTech
I wonder about that. blink Zeus might be utterly destroyed taking in H2H again, the only way I see him winning, is using his magical abilities.
Too deep for his forum man.

thumb up

I dont think he would I agree with Carver that by the end of it he might be in anywhere from bruised up to pretty bad shape but he would come out on top.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This will be closer than I'd wager most people would care to admit. Anyways, Team 1. At least until we see most of the Serpent.

Colossus-Big C
people do realize that hulk was amped when he fought zeus..he absorbed power from.rulk who had,surfer,thor, the watcher powers stored in him
IIRC

Colossus-Big C
Abstracts

Galactus
DP Tyrant
Inbetweener (no summons)
Stranger
Ego

Skyfathers

Odin
Zeus
Seth
The Serpent
Current Hulk (no worthy) IMO
Odin=Galactus
Zeus(as recently written by pak)=DP Tyrant
Seth=Inbetweener (no summons)
The Serpent>> Stranger
Hulk>EGO

TheTyrant
Because trans tier beings couldn't make him budge or feel pain. Because trans tier beings turned to dust just being around his presence. He doesn't need to bust anything to be a skyfather, those feats alone puts him at skyfather. Let's not forget that he thunderclapped so hard that he destroyed a dimensional barrier that held back an entire race called the Mindless One. A race of beings that gave Dormammu and Classic Strange fits.

What trans tier being was turned to dust when that planet blew up?

carver9
people do realize that hulk was amped when he fought zeus..he absorbed power from.rulk who had,surfer,thor, the watcher powers stored in him
IIRC

Even though I admit that Zeus would defeat Hulk, Hulk was pretty much in a calm state when he fought Zeus and during the beginning he was trying to reason with him. Hulk was still powerful though which makes it a awesome showing for Zeus but THIS Hulk is completely different than any Hulk that walked Earth...this Hulk is a complete powerhouse. It would be a Galaxy destroying fight if they met but eventually Hulk would lose. I just cant picture Hulk defeating high skyfathers like Zeus and Odin...no matter how powerful he is physically.

Now if Dormammu shows up and Hulk runs through him...Zeus dies.

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
What trans tier being was turned to dust when that planet blew up?

A Wendigo that was amped a 1000 folds.
A Bi-Beast that was amped a 1000 folds.
A amped Armaggedon as well.

Let's remember, Wendigo alone without th amp has stalemated Savage Hulk who is clearly physically High Herald.

Lets remember, Bi-Beast did the same thing.

Them being to those insane levels would have them in either trans or skyfather levels physically and they couldnt even budge Hulk.

CPT Space Bomb
It hurt doesn't oit? Makes you feel like you want slap Pak for making Hulk this powerful.

Deal with it. laughing laughing
No, I assure you it doesn't hurt. Seeing Hulk become powerful doesn't annoy me. It's HOW he becomes powerful that annoys me. Bad writing annoys me. I haven't followed Hulk as much since they turned Ross into Rulk, and Betty into SheRulk...the stupidity keeps coming.... Now this?

By the way, Hulk needs to beat a skyfather, or at least stalemate a skyfather to get mentioned on that level. Next time, he shouldn't hold back... laughing

TheTyrant
And where is this galaxy thing coming from? He only destroyed a planet and that was due to him clashing with another Hulk.

TheTyrant
A Wendigo that was amped a 1000 folds.
A Bi-Beast that was amped a 1000 folds.
A amped Armaggedon as well.

Let's remember, Wendigo alone without th amp has stalemated Savage Hulk who is clearly physically High Herald.

Lets remember, Bi-Beast did the same thing.

Them being to those insane levels would have them in either trans or skyfather levels physically and they couldnt even budge Hulk.

So only their class 100x1000 strength (and that guy's ability to siphon energy or whatever he did with his hand) made them skyfathers? Nah, Wendigo and Bi-Beast they would've still lost to any versatile powerhouse like Thor or Silver Surfer granted they used their powers properly. The other guy said that he had already defeated the Silver Surfer so I'm not sure about him. Regardless, he didn't have the chance to utilize his power when the planet was destroyed.

carver9
laughing laughing
No, I assure you it doesn't hurt. Seeing Hulk become powerful doesn't annoy me. It's HOW he becomes powerful that annoys me. Bad writing annoys me. I haven't followed Hulk as much since they turned Ross into Rulk, and Betty into SheRulk...the stupidity keeps coming.... Now this?

By the way, Hulk needs to beat a skyfather, or at least stalemate a skyfather to get mentioned on that level. Next time, he shouldn't hold back... laughing

What Skyfather has Zeus defeated?

What Skyfather has Monarch defeated because people are ranking him as one?

What trans level being has Superboy Prime defeated?

carver9
So only class 100x1000 strength (and that guy's ability to siphon energy or whatever he did with his hand) makes them skyfathers? Nah, they would've still lost to any versatile powerhouse like Thor or Silver Surfer granted they used their powers properly.

So you are telling me Surfer or Thor could tank punches without flinching from an average Wendigo or Bi-Beast? So Thor and Surfer can tank punches without flinching from a Wendigo that is a 1000 times more powerful.

Show me.

Surfer already got own by Armaggedon who got two paneled by a holding back Hulk.

CPT Space Bomb
Apparently Hulk! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Seriously though, he doesn't need to because he is already skyfather level.

TheTyrant
So you are telling me Surfer or Thor could tank punches without flinching from an average Wendigo or Bi-Beast? So Thor and Surfer can tank punches without flinching from a Wendigo that is a 1000 times more powerful.

Show me.

Surfer already got own by Armaggedon who got two paneled by a holding back Hulk.

Read the edit and while you're at it, respond to my previous post as well.

Btw, I said that they would beat them in a fight, not tank their best blows.

carver9
Apparently Hulk! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Seriously though, he doesn't need to because he is already skyfather level.

So he doesn't need the fts but Hulk needs to go around beating up on skyfathers? Gotcha.

Batman-Prime

What Skyfather has Monarch defeated because people are ranking him as one?

What trans level being has Superboy Prime defeated?

Zeus defeated Galactus... sneer

Monarch defeated Chris Kent and SBP

SBP defeated Monarch and an Monitor

carver9
So only their class 100x1000 strength (and that guy's ability to siphon energy or whatever he did with his hand) made them skyfathers? Nah, Wendigo and Bi-Beast they would've still lost to any versatile powerhouse like Thor or Silver Surfer granted they used their powers properly. The other guy said that he had already defeated the Silver Surfer so I'm not sure about him. Regardless, he didn't have the chance to utilize his power when the planet was destroyed.

Armageddon was blasting Hulk in the back (and he was amped as well) and it did nothing.

Again I ask...can Thor and Surfer stand still and tank punches from beings that are clearly PHYSICALLY trans plus beings? Simple question.

Thor and Surfer are more versatile than Prime but Prime would physically crush them. I don't get your argument.

CPT Space Bomb
Actually:
He beat Galactus:
http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/sp/a5a9624a911b09d02516ea90582c47ce/Chaos_War_3_009.jpg
http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/sp/a07581010bcb3b9e96a668ab8cf45468/Chaos_War_3_010.jpg
http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/sp/52b0402c5ba56969fc264bf6468e80c0/Chaos_War_3_011.jpg

carver9
Zeus defeated Galactus... sneer

Monarch defeated Chris Kent and SBP

SBP defeated Monarch and an Monitor

Zeus was amped.

SuperBOY Prime never defeated Monarch. Now when he had the Guardian amp he did but he was getting stomped and had to resort to ripping Monarch containment suit. What else do you have?

Chris Kent isn't Skyfather and Superboy Prime isn't skyfather either.

CPT Space Bomb
Hey Carver, next time Hulk beats a skyfather, I'll take you seriously. Hulk is <<<<<<Skyfather. Galactus would eat him, Zeus would h2h stomp him (oh wait....), and Odin would turn him into a frog.

Batman-Prime
Armageddon was blasting Hulk in the back (and he was amped as well) and it did nothing.

Again I ask...can Thor and Surfer stand still and tank punches from beings that are clearly PHYSICALLY trans plus beings? Simple question.

Thor and Surfer are more versatile than Prime but Prime would physically crush them. I don't get your argument.

Just because you say they are Trans doesn't mean they are. Surfer and Thor just have to take punches from herald chars to prove then can take the punches of amped bi-beast and wendigo.

TheTyrant

"Btw, I said that they would beat them in a fight, not tank their best blows."

Superboy Prime has a shit ton of powers whereas Hulk only has a few. Big difference.

And again, where is the galaxy thing coming from? It was only a planet.

Batman-Prime
Zeus was amped.

SuperBOY Prime never defeated Monarch. Now when he had the Guardian amp he did but he was getting stomped and had to resort to ripping Monarch containment suit. What else do you have?

Chris Kent isn't Skyfather and Superboy Prime isn't skyfather either.

Zeus was amped? May I quote the best poster on this Forum?

Didn't a slightly amped Zeus drop Galactus with that same lightning?

He was hangin win Monarch that's enough.

Chris was Translevel and GA SBP was Skyfatherlevel.

Simple. Really ^^

zopzop
IMO
Zeus(as recently written by pak)=DP Tyrant

Hilarious, people will ride that "Kubik universe warping" feat to the ground, while lowballing Tyrant.

Based on his powerset and energy sources I think he has a good chance against every Tier , with Tiers 5 and 7 being the major headaches and that's only because of the Trans Tier beings.

Regarding the Skyfathers and Elder Gods, Tyrant gets his power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe (let's just ignore his other source of power, his energy spheres for now). The Gods (both Skyfathers and Elders) were created by the Demiurge in the biosphere of the planet Earth. Tyrant will literally be empowered by their assaults. Even if the biospheric energy was metabolized into something else, Tyrant can still absorb it. As he showed vs Galactus when he stated that the Power Cosmic was nothing more than synthesized biospheric energy.

Proof :

a) The Gods were formed from the Biosphere and Demiurge is a part of it -
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4781/thor30015.th.jpg http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4870/godsm.th.jpg

b) Tyrant (even "DP" Tyrant) draws power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe (stated by both Galactus and Tyrant)-
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8215/silversurferv310510.th.jpg http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7974/silversurferv3106p10.th.jpg

c) Even biospheric energy that has been synthesized into other forms of power (like the Power Cosmic) can be absorbed by him -
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p09.jpg

carver9
Just because you say they are Trans doesn't mean they are. Surfer and Thor just have to take punches from herald chars to prove then can take the punches of amped bi-beast and wendigo.

Savage Hulk has planetary strength... Thor is physically a high Herald...basically considered Supermans equal. Savage Hulk stalemated Thor and has actually been stated as being physically stronger than Thor. This same high Herald stats Savage Hulk fought Wendigo and Bi-Beast in the past and struggled and got stalemated in more than one occasion. That physically make them high Herald physical stats Savage Hulk equal who is equal to Thor who is equal to Superman. Well these same physical high Herald beingw was amped 1000 folds...now let's all use our brains...picture Superman or Thor being amped a thousand folds.

Let's use Batman Prime favorite language. What if Doomsday was amped a thousand folds...what tier would that put him at? What if this amped Doomsday fought Superman and Superman stood there tanking all of his punches...how would you look at that ft. Now let's use 2 of those Doomsday along with adding another being who crushed Surfer with ease.

Common sense.

TheTyrant

Galactus is empowered by the same biospheric energies bro. It's even stated in Tyrant's bio. So how is it that Galactus can't defeat the little gods but Tyrant can?

bbrem123
funny how people wont accept hulk being this strong....makes me laugh

Batman-Prime
Savage Hulk has planetary strength... Thor is physically a high Herald...basically considered Supermans equal. Savage Hulk stalemated Thor and has actually been stated as being physically stronger than Thor. This same high Herald stats Hulk fought Wendigo and Bi-Beast and struggled and got stalemated in more than one occasion. That physically make them high Herald physical stats Savage Hulk equal who is equal to Thor who is equal to Superman. Well these same physical high Herald beingw was amped 1000 folds...now let's all use our brains...picture Superman or Thor being amped a thousand folds.

Let's use Batman Prime favorite language. What if Doomsday was amped a thousand folds...what tier would that put him at? What if this apex Doomsday fought Superman and Superman stood there tanking all of his punches...how would you look at that ft. Now let's use 2 of those Doomsday along with adding another being who crushed Surfer with ease.

Common sense.

You know that savage Hulks strength varied? He wasn't constantly class 100 in every comic? He was even defeated by Rhino (mindcontrolled by the Leader but anyway).

Originally posted by bbrem123

I accept him being strong, very strong. I just want to help Carver to calm down.

http://www7.pic-upload.de/15.08.11/htpqsl2zam4.png

zopzop
Galactus is empowered by the same biospheric energies bro. It's even stated in Tyrant's bio. So how is it that Galactus can't defeat the little gods but Tyrant can?

No, not in the same way. Tyrant gets his power from the biosphere of EVERY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE. The very same biosphere the gods were born from. Galactus uses his machines to convert a suitable planet into energy for him to devour. He metabolizes that energy into the Power Cosmic. Tyrant proved that he can absorb even metabolized BSE when he fought Galactus.

carver9
Zeus was amped? May I quote the best poster on this Forum?

He was hangin win Monarch that's enough.

Chris was Translevel and GA SBP was Skyfatherlevel.

Simple. Really ^^

What are you talking about? I said that Zeus was amped.

Superbly Prime never fought Monarch...Superman Prime did.

Chris is low trans...Wendigo and Bi-Beast with their amps are stronger than Chris.

What fts trans level being did Superman Prime heat

CPT Space Bomb
funny how people wont accept hulk being this strong....makes me laugh Got no problem with Hulk being strong. It's just when people say he's a skyfather. Surely even you can see the stupidity of that statement.

carver9
You know that savage Hulks strength varied? He wasn't constantly class 100 in every comic? He was even defeated by Rhino (mindcontrolled by the Leader but anyway).

I accept him being strong, very strong. I just want to help Carver to calm down.

http://www7.pic-upload.de/15.08.11/htpqsl2zam4.png

Well Wendigo fought a Hulk that was in a rage.

Hulk strength has never been 100 tons. A calm hulk held up 150 billion tons. The weakest Hulk destroyed a planetary size object. If Wendigo and Bi-Beast can physically stalemate a pissed Hulk without any outside amps, that put them physically in the high Herald tier...no questions asked. If Surfer got completely owned by Armageddon along with having assistance from Hulk, that outs him in the Elite tier range. Well all of these peeps were amped to insane levels when they faced Hulk and they were nothing but snails.

TheTyrant
No, not in the same way. Tyrant gets his power from the biosphere of EVERY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE. The very same biosphere the gods were born from. Galactus uses his machines to convert a suitable planet into energy for him to devour. He metabolizes that energy into the Power Cosmic. Tyrant proved that he can absorb even metabolized BSE when he fought Galactus.

Arise from your grave...................

Tyrant's Official Handbook Info :
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8523/allnewohotmuaz1163.th.jpg

"Galactus granted him access to the same biospheric energies that empowered him, perhaps to keep his creation in check".

zopzop
"Galactus granted him access to the same biospheric energies that empowered him, perhaps to keep his creation in check".

Did you read the "not in the same way" part? Tyrant is powered by the biosphere of every planet in the universe.

Galactus finds suitable worlds and devours them. Converting that energy into the Power Cosmic.

carver9
"Btw, I said that they would beat them in a fight, not tank their best blows."

Superboy Prime has a shit ton of powers whereas Hulk only has a few. Big difference.

And again, where is the galaxy thing coming from? It was only a planet.

Well, Hulk tanked their best blows without even flinching. Thor and Surfer would have to fight these two without getting hit at all because it would hurt like hell. Imagine someone that is a 1000 Times as strong as Supes, Thor, or Savage Hulk hitting them. Hell, Thor had fits with Kurse and it took both Bill and Thor to defeat him and he was only 5 times stronger. Surfer got koed by a Warrior madness Thor who was only 10 times stronger than his average self. Wendigo punching them at those insane levels should take limbs off and with them fighting in character, "they will get hit".

Umar stated that Hulk destroyed her realm...that dimension is her realm so that's where I got it from.

Batman-Prime
Well, Hulk tanked their best blows without even flinching. Thor and Surfer would have to fight these two without getting hit at all because it would hurt like hell. Imagine someone that is a 1000 Times as strong as Supes, Thor, or Savage Hulk hitting them. Hell, Thor had fits with Kurse and it took both Bill and Thor to defeat him and he was only 5 times stronger. Surfer got koed by a Warrior madness Thor who was only 10 times stronger than his average self. Wendigo punching them at those insane levels should take limbs off and with them fighting in character, "they will get hit".

Umar stated that Hulk destroyed her realm...that dimension is her realm so that's where I got it from.

Or she meant her Realm on the Planet? Since the Dimension was stil there only the Planet was busted.

CPT Space Bomb
^^^Yah, I think the Dimension busting myth has been perpetrated myself. All that was shown that was destroyed was the planet. Nothing else. Umar may have meant the planet was her realm. I like seeing things done, not hyperbole.

zopzop
I like seeing things done, not hyperbole.

thumb up

But did it say "dimension" on panel or planet?

carver9

I agree 100%

TheTyrant
Did you read the "not in the same way" part? Tyrant is powered by the biosphere of every planet in the universe.

Galactus finds suitable worlds and devours them. Converting that energy into the Power Cosmic.

Could you post evidence of what you're saying? Because I recall Tyrant needing to devour planets as well as Galactus.

You're missing the point. I'm not saying Thor/Silver Surfer > Hulk or vice-versa, I'm saying that Thor or Silver Surfer could've at least defeated two of the guys Hulk beat. Also, neither Wendigo nor Bi-Beast are class 100 at their base level, so they're not even comparable to Kurse in terms of strength (or anything really).

Umar said no such thing. Even that Roman guy said something like "You've locked away the Hulk forever in the Dark Dimension". Hulk destroyed a planet with the help of his equal, Red She-Hulk. That's all.

CPT Space Bomb
I agree 100% Again, Show Hulk beating Zeus, or Galactus, or Odin or another skyfather level being and I'll start considering him at that level. Until then, he's not. Plain and simple.

Colossus-Big C
i think he would beat thanos

carver9
Or she meant her Realm on the Planet? Since the Dimension was stil there only the Planet was busted.

Just like the universe was still the when Monarch busted it but its clear he ripped through it. The dimension was reforming and Hulk was standing on the cliff watching it reform. She could have easily said he destroyed her planet...she said he destroyed her realm.

TheTyrant
i think he would beat thanos

Thanos would easily kill a planet full of Worldbreaker Hulks.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos would easily kill a planet full of Worldbreaker Hulks. dont be insane. Hulk would own thanos in a physical confrentation

carver9
Again, Show Hulk beating Zeus, or Galactus, or Odin or another skyfather level being and I'll start considering him at that level. Until then, he's not. Plain and simple.

Again, him tanking trans/skyfather level hits without flinching puts him in the skyfather tier. Him burning them to the bone with just being around his presence is enough.

Show Zeus taking out skufathers or stop responding to my post.

I never said Hulk could beat Galactus and I said he is low to mid skyfather which means Zeus and Odin would beat him. I don't think trans level beings could.

zopzop
Could you post evidence of what you're saying? Because I recall Tyrant needing to devour planets as well as Galactus.

I did already when I replied to Colossus Big-C big grin
Check the b) section scans.

Hilarious, people will ride that "Kubik universe warping" feat to the ground, while lowballing Tyrant.

Based on his powerset and energy sources I think he has a good chance against every Tier , with Tiers 5 and 7 being the major headaches and that's only because of the Trans Tier beings.

Regarding the Skyfathers and Elder Gods, Tyrant gets his power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe (let's just ignore his other source of power, his energy spheres for now). The Gods (both Skyfathers and Elders) were created by the Demiurge in the biosphere of the planet Earth. Tyrant will literally be empowered by their assaults. Even if the biospheric energy was metabolized into something else, Tyrant can still absorb it. As he showed vs Galactus when he stated that the Power Cosmic was nothing more than synthesized biospheric energy.

Proof :

a) The Gods were formed from the Biosphere and Demiurge is a part of it -
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4781/thor30015.th.jpg http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4870/godsm.th.jpg

b) Tyrant (even "DP" Tyrant) draws power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe (stated by both Galactus and Tyrant)-
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8215/silversurferv310510.th.jpg http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7974/silversurferv3106p10.th.jpg

c) Even biospheric energy that has been synthesized into other forms of power (like the Power Cosmic) can be absorbed by him -
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p09.jpg

TheTyrant
dont be insane. Hulk would own thanos in a physical confrentation

He wouldn't be able to even get past Thanos' shields bro. Thanos would beat Hulk to a pulp even physically.

CPT Space Bomb
Zeus and Odin would beat him. Finally agree on something.

carver9

You're missing the point. I'm not saying Thor/Silver Surfer > Hulk or vice-versa, I'm saying that Thor or Silver Surfer could've at least defeated two of the guys Hulk beat. Also, neither Wendigo nor Bi-Beast are class 100 at their base level, so they're not even comparable to Kurse in terms of strength (or anything really).

Umar said no such thing. Even that Roman guy said something like "You've locked away the Hulk forever in the Dark Dimension". Hulk destroyed a planet with the help of his equal, Red She-Hulk. That's all.

Did you just say that Wendigo isn't high class 100? It has been stated on panel that his strength match Hulk.

So Umar didn't state that Hulk destroyed her realm? I'm about to make you look stupid.

zopzop
He wouldn't be able to even get past Thanos' shields bro. Thanos would beat Hulk to a pulp even physically.

Even though I'm glad the Hulk is being given more props, I agree with you 100%. Lest we forget Pre Death AMP Thanos and Drax busted a planet while fighting and Drax, Drax was KOed but Thanos was just fine. Later Drax tore a "small" star apart with his bare hands in a fit of rage.

CPT Space Bomb
^^^Thanos has also been through Black Holes relatively unscathed. He survived a Beyonder/Maker blast that she/it thought should have killed him, etc, etc. Thanos would not lose to Hulk.

TheTyrant
Did you just say that Wendigo isn't high class 100? It has been stated on panel that his strength match Hulk.

So Umar didn't state that Hulk destroyed her realm? I'm about to make you look stupid.

And base Hulk isn't even class 100. Wendigo's even listed as a class 75-er.

I might be wrong. But I checked over Incredible Hulks 634 3 times and never saw Umar mention anything about her realm getting destroyed. Maybe that's from a tie-in issue from another Hulk series?

I did already when I replied to Colossus Big-C big grin
Check the b) section scans.

You're right there. Still doesn't explain how Galactus who is superior to fp Tyrant is weaker than dp Tyrant.

carver9
And base Hulk isn't even class 100. Wendigo's even listed as a class 75-er.

I might be wrong. But I checked over Incredible Hulks 634 3 times and never saw Umar mention anything about her realm getting destroyed. Maybe that's from a tie-in issue from another Hulk series?

You're right there.

Base Hulk is a 100 tonner and this has been proven on numerous of occasions with one of those occasions having him lifting up a 150 billion ton mountain in a calm state.

Wendigo is a 100 tonner...high class 100.

Umar stated him destroying her realm in the next issue. I posted the scan from a preview of the next comic.

zopzop
You're right there. Still doesn't explain how Galactus who is superior to fp Tyrant is weaker than dp Tyrant.

He wasn't. There was no "DP" Tyrant (when he resurfaced after his original defeat by Galactus). He said so himself; That he hid in the darkest corners of the universe till he had amassed enough power to reclaim his empire. Also, we don't know how Galactus beat Tyrant. It could have been experience and skill (Galactus) overcoming raw power (Tyrant).

Keep in mind his original abilities included getting power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe. Tyrant apparently learned to siphon power from victims he capture (That's why when he fought other beings he didn't go for the quick kill. He wanted them alive so he can drain their power.) and how to siphon power from synthesized biospheric energies (ex : the Power Cosmic).

TheTyrant
Base Hulk is a 100 tonner and this has been proven on numerous of occasions with one of those occasions having him lifting up a 150 billion ton mountain in a calm state.

Wendigo is a 100 tonner...high class 100.

Umar stated him destroying her realm in the next issue. I posted the scan from a preview of the next comic.

Wtf? I'm pretty sure you're usually one of them people who say outlier feats don't count. Stop bringing them up.

Wendigo's listed as a class 75-er. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/WendigoB.jpg

We only see a planet get destroyed and nothing more. The only logical conclusions would be that her realm is only the size of a planet or something else that we're currently unaware of happens in the upcoming issue... Or are you going to argue that one planet = a galaxy?

Batman-Prime
Wtf? I'm pretty sure you're usually one of them people who say outlier feats don't count. Stop bringing them up.

Wendigo's listed as a class 75-er. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/WendigoB.jpg

We only see a planet get destroyed and nothing more. The only logical conclusions would be that her realm is only the size of a planet or something else that we're currently unaware of happens in the upcoming issue... Or are you going to argue that one planet = a galaxy?

thumb up

I never would have believed that Carver doesn't tell the truth about Wendigos Strength Class.

Carver Buddy, I'm disappointed...

And don't forget Tyrant, Hulk didn't do it alone, Red She-Hulk was magically amped to his levels, so it was a shared feat. We also cannot tell how the Dark Dimension works and what the destruction of the main planets would have, a chain reaction maybe?

TheTyrant
He wasn't. There was no "DP" Tyrant (when he resurfaced after his original defeat by Galactus). He said so himself; That he hid in the darkest corners of the universe till he had amassed enough power to reclaim his empire. Also, we don't know how Galactus beat Tyrant. It could have been experience and skill (Galactus) overcoming raw power (Tyrant).

Keep in mind his original abilities included getting power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe. Tyrant apparently learned to siphon power from victims he capture (That's why when he fought other beings he didn't go for the quick kill. He wanted them alive so he can drain their power.) and how to siphon power from synthesized biospheric energies (ex : the Power Cosmic).

Tyrant could've been millions or even billions of years old when Galactus finally decided to end him. You don't know if Tyrant was experienced or not. Anyway I'm going to write off the second Galactus-Tyrant fight as pure shit writing. I mean at times, Tyrant was known to destroy entire galaxies (according to his bio), yet at the same time, in the scans you posted as a response to me, it is said that even the destruction of ONE planet caused Tyrant great harm.

As for this thread, I'm going with team 1 for now due to Tyrant and Galactus. The next Thor issue however might change my view on this thread depending on the results of the Galactus-Odin fight.

TheTyrant
thumb up

I never would have believed that Carver doesn't tell the truth about Wendigos Strength Class.

And don't forget Tyrant, Hulk didn't do it alone, Red She-Hulk was magically amped to his levels, so it was a shared feat. We also cannot tell how the Dark Dimension works and what the destruction of the main planets would have, a chain reaction maybe?

Exactly. Red She-Hulk who was said to be Hulk's exact equal was also responsible for what happened. It's a shared feat, not Hulk's alone.

zopzop
Tyrant could've been millions or even billions of years old when Galactus finally decided to end him. You don't know if Tyrant was experienced or not.

Yup, that's why the first fight that happened mostly off panel is not a good gauge of anything.

It's not what you think. It caused him "harm" because he gets his power from the biosphere of every planet in the universe. When one of them is destroyed he knows of it. It made it clear on panel.

carver9

We don't go by bios buddy. Odin bio marks him as a 60 tonner and that is a lie. Using fts, Wendigo has matched an enraged Hulk. Bi-Beast has as well.

What are you talking about? I don't even have to give figures...Hulk holding up a mountain twice the size of our biggest mountain put him well above 100 tons and again, he was calm.

They only showed the planet being destroyed and took it off of the panel. If you look to the left, youll also see the moon also being destroyed and there is no telling how far the destructive force continued. She made it clear in the next comic though.

carver9
thumb up

Stop cheerleading. Tyrant isn't right.

Colossus-Big C
wendigo is listed as class 70
odin is listed as class 50
zeus is listed as class 90

tis why we ignore handbooks smile

carver9

Exactly and Gladiator bio looks better than both Galactus AND Tyrant. Hell, Gladiator bio makes Odin bio look like piss but we know who is clearly more powerful.

Gecko4lif
Exactly and Gladiator bio looks better than both Galactus AND Tyrant. Hell, Gladiator bio makes Odin bio look like piss but we know who is clearly more powerful. Same way we know hulk has no business in the same discussion as sky fathers.

Even low heralds can planet bust.

zopzop

Well in Odin and Zeus' case they clearly say without amping.

SuperiorTech
Well in Odin and Zeus' case they clearly say without amping.

I am pretty sure they once listed both Wonder-man and Thor as Class 90

zopzop
I am pretty sure they once listed both Wonder-man and Thor as Class 90

Wonder-man, yes they did back in the day. But not the recent ones. I've never seen Thor as less than Class100 ever.

Colossus-Big C
thor has been listed as class 90 before, im pretty sure of it

zopzop
thor has been listed as class 90 before, im pretty sure of it

Pics! Or it never happened! stick out tongue

Omega Vision
I've said it before, I'll say it again:

LMAO @ Handbooks.

They're at best secondary evidence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, it's true, Thor was listed at 90 tons along with Juggernaut for a while. Which was weird because Hercules, Hulk and Beta Ray Bill where all in the incalculable range.

In terms of power levels, handbooks are useless. I'd also like to note the era in which the 60 tons figure was introduced for Odin, was the very same which claimed that Odin did not have telepathy, could not teleport or something along with a whole other bunch of bullshit that directly contradicted his showings.

I'd wager that a bunch of Asgardian hating cosmic fanboys were responsible for that bullshit. But seriously, shit was straight up made up at points.

For example, can anyone provide me with any reason why Odin would have such a low base level strength? There exists no evidence as far as I know to support Odin having any strength level below above top tier much less a base level below class 100.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No, it's true, Thor was listed at 90 tons along with Juggernaut for a while. Which was weird because Hercules, Hulk and Beta Ray Bill where all in the incalculable range.

In terms of power levels, handbooks are useless. I'd also like to note the era in which the 60 tons figure was introduced for Odin, was the very same which claimed that Odin did not have telepathy, could not teleport or something along with a whole other bunch of bullshit that directly contradicted his showings.

I'd wager that a bunch of Asgardian hating cosmic fanboys were responsible for that bullshit. But seriously, shit was straight up made up at points.

For example, can anyone provide me with any reason why Odin would have such a low base level strength?
He's an old man. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Same way we know hulk has no business in the same discussion as sky fathers.

Even low heralds can planet bust.

Why not? Can you show me a low or even High Herald destroying a planet without even touching it?

Hulk is clearly operating at those levels. Him curbing high tier beings with ease is proof of this.

carver9
Exactly. Red She-Hulk who was said to be Hulk's exact equal was also responsible for what happened. It's a shared feat, not Hulk's alone.

It doesnt matter if its a shared ft or not... they both destroyed her realm and Hulk was standing over a cliff after this happened.

As for your evidence of Wendigo and Hulk... well.

Even Hulk acknowledge Wendigo as being the strongest out of all his enemies.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/TheIncredibleHulkv2-162-10.jpg

Wendigo being "almost as equally matched as a pissed Hulk".

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/TheIncredibleHulkv2-180-18.jpg

Mauvis hacking Wendigo body and obtaining his powers over power Sasquash who is clearly high class 100. Hell, he lifted the hellicarrier.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-05.jpg

If you want to see fights, I can easily show you Wendigo overpowering Hulk and hitting him with enough force to crush mountains.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Just chiming in:

Paul (the Wendigo in those first two scans) wasn't Class 100, he was only Class 75.

Mauvis was legitimately 100-100+ though.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Just chiming in:

Paul (the Wendigo in those first two scans) wasn't Class 100, he was only Class 75.

Mauvis was legitimately 100-100+ though.

You are using "low showing" Wendigo. On average, he is a clear cut high 100 tonner. He has been too even with Hulk to not be one. He also have other showing of over powering Sasquash.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
You are using "low showing" Wendigo. On average, he is a clear cut high 100 tonner. He has been too even with Hulk to not be one. He also have other showing of over powering Sasquash.

Well, you're the one who used the weakest named Wendigo to try and prove your point for the Class 90-100+ Wendigoes.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Well, you're the one who used the weakest named Wendigo to try and prove your point for the Class 90-100+ Wendigoes.

What weaker version did I use? There is nothing to suggest that he is weaker than his average self. He might have bad performances against other beings (who doesnt) but that does not mean that he is class 10. Especially when you have showings of different Wendigo's over power high class 100's.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
What weaker version did I use? There is nothing to suggest that he is weaker than his average self. He might have bad performances against other beings (who doesnt) but that does not mean that he is class 10. Especially when you have showings of different Wendigo's over power high class 100's.

Paul Cartier is the weakest of the named Wendigoes. He was only Class 75.

Georges Baptiste was class 90-100.

Mauvis was 100+.

The namless Wendigoes tend to do pretty poor and I'd personally rank as being below Class 100 so I don't even generally consider them when people discuss Wendigoes unless someone just talks about Wendigoes in general.

h1a8

Those beings aren't trans tier in strength or durability, not even close. Plus you are forgetting that nothing would have happened without she red hulk. Hulk has no power to do what he did alone.

Unquantifiable feats can't be used. Otherwise I can pull out other heralds infinite feats as well.

So all I saw was Hulk needed help to destroy a planet. Great energy was released from him that wouldn't have been released if it wasn't for Red she hulk.

Some low class 100 beings failed to budge Hulk. This is not impressive. Hulk failed to budge Surfer before. DD failed to budge Superman. etc.

Don't get me wrong. Hulk became much stronger than normal. But still this feat isn't greater than any of the other top heralds top feats.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Those beings aren't trans tier in strength or durability, not even close. Plus you are forgetting that nothing would have happened without she red hulk. Hulk has no power to do what he did alone.

Unquantifiable feats can't be used. Otherwise I can pull out other heralds infinite feats as well.

So all I saw was Hulk needed help to destroy a planet. Great energy was released from him that wouldn't have been released if it wasn't for Red she hulk.

Some low class 100 beings failed to budge Hulk. This is not impressive. Hulk failed to budge Surfer before. DD failed to budge Superman. etc.

Don't get me wrong. Hulk became much stronger than normal. But still this feat isn't greater than any of the other top heralds top feats.

Put me on ignore.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>