vonduun crab armor vs Mandalorian armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord starkiller
Ok so which armor is better overall the vonduun crab armor or the Mandalorian armor
say a jedi can pick to wear either one in combat against a sith lord

lord starkiller
Ok wich armor would be better if anakin wore it during musafar

Korto Vos
Mandalorian armor looks sweeter. But Vonduun crab armor is semi-resistant to lightsaber strikes, which is what this thread is about.

lord starkiller
but so is mando armor if it is made by mando iron wich is the hardest material in the universeeeeee!!!!! but its heavy while the vonduun crab armor is light and made for fast combat

Korto Vos
Whatever "mando armor" Jango Fett was wearing didn't do him any favors against Windu.

And you already answered your question: what armor is better for lightsaber combat?

ares834
Beskar Armor seems better.

lord starkiller
windu has shatterpoints

Korto Vos
It doesn't take a Shatterpoint to know that beheading is an effective strategy.

Black bolt z
Against a sith lord?

Crab Armor.

lord starkiller
yes i thought about it to and i like crabs better than metal hiv so yes

Pwned
I find your lack of capitalization..... Disturbing.

Also, I must point out in Legacy that furrows were being carved in Beskar'gam armor by lightsabers, and it didnt even hit the mandos in the armor. (I think it was Bloodlines)

And yes, I know this should have died. BUT, I decided I would be a threcromancer and revive it. I felt left out.

truejedi
Jacen was unable to break through Beskar armour without shatterpoint in order to kill a mando in LOTF.

Fortitude
Luke was able to penetrate YV crab armor with a Force enhanced strike. Granted, Caedus did a similar thing to Besk'ar, but he had to use shatterpoint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.