Universal Soldiers vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://s2.blomedia.pl/niezlekino.pl/images/2009/11/universal-soldier-regeneration.jpg

vs

http://captain-america.us/gallery/data/media/1/2011-Captain_America.jpg

This is a fight between 3 Universal Soldiers (from Universal Soldier 3) vs. Captain america the Super Soldier. Fight takes place in an old abandoned nuclear power plant in Russia.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Do the Unisols get weapons? And what does Cap have does he have shield and pistol?

the ninjak
Assuming all contestants get all their gear.

Cap will get early advantage with the environment and his shield rebounding around pillars to hit guys in the back. But that will get him killed once they unload bullets.

I'm giving this to Unisols.

Psychotron
I still haven't seen CA, what are his feats?

the ninjak
Captain America--

Well he can catch up to a motormobile.
Can jump about 15 mtrs.
Can throw/punch a man just as far.
Good knife throwing/pistol skills.
His Shield can absorb any vibration but explosive impact will still send him back.
He can throw the shield and rebound it off many obstacles to KO an armored man.
Tactical skills through reading many fantasy and war tales. Big imagination and problem solving skills.

The Unisols in recent Universal Soldier--

Enhanced strength.
Can tank bullets and lethal damage.
Precision strategy takedown maneuvers/ teamwork.
Modern MA skills that Cap doesn't have in his past version.
Rifles grenades knives.
Slow HF.

One Unisol took down a huge Platoon of marines in this same environment. 3 can take up to 80 men or more.
Cap got captured by 30 men.

Now when Avengers comes out Cap is gonna be more experienced and have better armor and tech but 40's Cap is gonna die.

jinXed by JaNx
I really really want to say cap but if the Unisols work together and use focus fire i don't think Cap has much of a chance. I can see Cap dodging a few bullets and using his shield to down maybe one or two Unisols but if they have their firearms Cap will fall as soon as that shield divorces his hands.

Hand to Hand...,Cap pwns

Tattoos N Scars
Bump

Kazenji
Capt.

DrDeadpool
LOL before winter soldier people really had doubts about cap !!!

Robtard
UNISOLS stomp. Arlovski version alone is a beast who laughs at having him arm blown off.

Epicurus
Cap wins. Stronger, faster, and overall more formidable than the Unisols. With better feats.

Estacado
Cap.
Unisols are a joke compared to him.

K-Dog
Cap could win hand to hand, but with gunz?....Van Damme and Lundgren on steroids trying to push middle age away for the win.

Robtard
With guns, it's a stomp in the UNISOL's favor. H2H, they still win, though 1 or 2 of them go down during the fight.

the ninjak
Yeah UNISOLS win this.

theTANTALIZER
Cap wins. Better feature feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.