Vampire Team vs. Super Hero Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Nomak (Blade 2)
Drake transformed (Blade Trinity)
Selene (Underworld 2)
Hybrid Michael Corvinus (Underworld 2)
Marcus (Underworld 2)
Priest (Priest)

vs.

Blade
Spider-Man
Dare Devil
Captain America
Wolverine
Elektra

Fight Takes place in NYC on rooftops at night. Standard weapons for all. Forum rules

Who wins?

golem370
Only two have super powers on the heros side

byrdgang21
so....who wins?

Robtard
Originally posted by golem370
Only two have super powers on the heros side

Elektra is the only one without powers.

Nephthys
IIRC from her movie she might as well have.

Lord Lucien
What, no Edward?

Nephthys
Edward isn't a vampire. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

the ninjak
Vampires in a massive stomp!

Placidity
Haven't thought about it much, but it seems the Super Heroes win, hard.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
Haven't thought about it much, but it seems the Super Heroes win, hard.

Really?
Marcus Drake and Nomak destroy all of them having the other vamps makes it even easier. Spidey is the only challenge. But Drake's speed and Marcus' wings would take him down sooner or later.

Everybody else is dead especially on rooftops. Logan falls 40 stories for KO.
Elektra, Cap, DD and Blade are blitzed.

Vamps win this 9/10.

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak
Logan falls 40 stories for KO.

Yes if he 'falls', which I don't know why you think is a certainty or likely scenario.

Elektra, Cap, DD and Blade are blitzed.

Elektra, DD and Blade are not getting blitzed.

By the end of the movie Elektra managed to beat a true speedster that attempted to blitz her. She is highly skilled, has precog, and will have no problem putting a Sai in the head of most members on the Vampire team.

DD is also very fast. He has blocked multiple projectiles and I don't remember exactly how he dealt with automatic fire, but we both know he survived that.

Blade, well he got blitzed by Frost - another true speedster, but still managed to defend himself in the sword fight.

Capt I am not sure about as I have not seen the film.

Lets get it straight though, Vampires apart from Selene don't really have that many (if any) blitzing feats going for them. If anything Elektra has the greatest speed feats when she kills her first target as an assassin.

The real deal breakers are however Wolverine and Spider-man. Wolverine dices all of them (they won't all be focusing on him, it'll likely be one on one since its six vs six and there is no planning or elaborate teamwork going on. Spider-man, well he just rips them apart, or punches all their heads off, or bind them with webbing, take your pick - he ain't getting touched that's for sure.

the ninjak
Modern Logan got kicked around by Mystique and Deathstrike. Drake will blitz him off the building after Selene fills him with lead.

Elektra got owned by Bullseye in the slowest fight ever.

DD can't fight Drake or Marcus and certainly Nomak. Nomak alone would brake DD and Elektra together.

Blade struggled against his three bossfights with all three here + the Underworlders he's overwhelmed. Drake gave Blade a fair duel in the name of honour didn't he?

Cap doesn't have the feats to fight these guys and Spidey I already explained above.

Drake and Selene have speed feats and heal as faster than Logan.

I agree with your final point of Spidey being the most formidable though. Drake and Selene combo is just too much. I haven't seen Priest yet but imagine he is a street leveller like DD and Elektra. But from the trailer those cross shurikens he throws should keep Spidey busy dodging while Selene's bullets open him for the pain.

NemeBro
Spiderman is by far the most powerful character here.

I am honestly tempted to say he can solo.

Placidity
Modern Logan got kicked around by Mystique and Deathstrike. Drake will blitz him off the building after Selene fills him with lead.

He got 'beat' by Deathstrike and Mystique because of their vastly superior skill, not because of any sort of 'blitzing'. Here you put him against two specific opponents in your scenario, which will not play out as you want it to. Who takes who on will be rather random in the scenario given, and on average, Wolverine will dice whoever he is facing. Also I see you are relying on the fact that whoever he is facing will suffer no damage at all by Wolverine and anyone will successfully 'blitz him off the building'. This is highly unlikely just because Wolverine will dice them first, and the fact that none of the characters on the Vampire team have a history of using such tactics - they fight normally by trying to kill the opponent by directly attacking them.

Elektra got owned by Bullseye in the slowest fight ever.

I suggest you watch the Elektra movie instead of using the far inferior version to support your position.

DD can't fight Drake or Marcus and certainly Nomak. Nomak alone would brake DD and Elektra together.

DD can't defeat any one of the Vampires, but he can survive long enough (1v1). With Spider-man and Wolverine swiftly taking out the others, DD will just be a distraction for them.

Blade struggled against his three bossfights with all three here + the Underworlders he's overwhelmed. Drake gave Blade a fair duel in the name of honour didn't he?

You keep saying each Superhero having to fight two or three opponents at once. This is not happening. Otherwise I'll just do the same and say Marcus can't handle all six heroes at once or something stupid like that. It will be a one vs one fight during the start, and the fight will slowly lean towards the heroes because of Spider-man/Wolverine.

Blade struggled against his three bossfights, yes, but he survived for a LONG time, so even if we say he doesn't beat them, he will distract, i.e remove one of the strongest vampires from the equation until the heroes take the others out.

Drake and Selene have speed feats and heal as faster than Logan.

Yes and Sabretooth has his own speed feats too yet we all know he was no match for Wolverine. In an individual fight I would say Drake or Selene have a good chance against Wolverine IF THEY KNOW ABOUT THE ADAMANTIUM, so they don't get too close and get minced. However even if they did know about it they won't be taking out Wolverine quickly anyway. Again you have listed two specific characters to go up another, it will not happen like this - it COULD happen, but the chances are random and you need to consider the whole matchup in general.

About their healing factors:

1. Is nowhere near as potent as Wolverine's. If Selene or Drake was subjected to the same attacks from Dark Phoenix they would not have survived.

2. While I am not saying their healing factors are not impressive, it will make no difference if a limb gets sliced off or they get ripped apart by Spider-man.

the ninjak
Have you seen Blade 3? Drake is the fastest person here and you seem to have left him out of all of your responses.

The guy constantly moved with flash steps. I've seen Elektra and these opponents are worse.

I tried to disperse the teams but such a scenario is unrealistic. That's why I don't like these team fights, you don't know who would go after who.

But Drake alone would mess up the grounded fighters.

the ninjak
And Spidey aint ripping nobodies limbs off or punching off any heads.

That is insanely out of character.

Robtard
And Spidey aint ripping nobodies limbs off or punching off any heads.

That is insanely out of character.

If you're going to insist that Spider-Man play in character and hold back using this trolly-holding and train-stopping strength here, then do the same for the other team.

Drake, Nomak and Marcus are arrogant in their abilities to a fault; they typically charge into battle and don't do any sort of "speed-blitzing". Which plays perfectly into how Spider-Man typically fights, reactive. They charge, he dodges and webs.

If they face Wolverine, they're certainly clawing his ass good, but losing a limb in return.

Impediment
The Heroes stomp.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
If you're going to insist that Spider-Man play in character and hold back using this trolly-holding and train-stopping strength here, then do the same for the other team.

Drake, Nomak and Marcus are arrogant in their abilities to a fault; they typically charge into battle and don't do any sort of "speed-blitzing". Which plays perfectly into how Spider-Man typically fights, reactive. They charge, he dodges and webs.

If they face Wolverine, they're certainly clawing his ass good, but losing a limb in return.

I am using them in character. And Drake is the only one I've said speed blitzes. As he did many times in the film.

Wolverine. As I stated gets shot and swiped off the building.

Basic knowledge for all characters. No deep knowledge.
-Logan healing claw guy.
-Nomak had to kill himself in the end to net Blade the win.
-Drake......he toned his fighting ability down to give Blade a fair fight + needed a magic bullet to put him down. He ain't playing nice here and they don't have the Darkhold Strain.
-Marcus? freakin beast with HF better than Logan's in feats. Took bullets to the brain and kept fighting at peak efficiency. Logan went down for 30+ secs with a bullet. Modern Logan at that. Selene puts one in with ease while speeding around.

Heroes can't rely on Spidey solely. And Parker took heavy damage from much weaker villains than these guys. Doc Ock was messing him up after gauging Spidey's abilities and killed himself to give Parker the win. Goblin took his own glider in the guts. Most of the vamps would kill those guys 1on1.

Robtard
You need to re-watch Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
The Heroes stomp.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
You need to re-watch Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2

No I don't. Every film he's been in his costume is torn to shit. And his face covered in blood. His SS isn't perfect and will be taxed 6 X more here than when he took on his villains of the week.

I love Spidey. But he has his limits.

Psychotron
No I don't. Every film he's been in his costume is torn to shit. And his face covered in blood. His SS isn't perfect and will be taxed 6 X more here than when he took on his villains of the week.

I love Spidey. But he has his limits.

Yes you do. He beat the shit out of Goblin, and he beat down Ock at the end.

I have no idea what DD and Electra are doing here, they're no match for the vamps, and I have no idea what Cap can do. So, this is Blade, Spider-man, and Wolverine vs. the vamps. Blade can only slow down Nomak or Drake, and Wolverine's HF isn't hard to overload. Spidey can't do this alone.

Vampires win for now.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
Yes you do. He beat the shit out of Goblin, and he beat down Ock at the end.

I have no idea what DD and Electra are doing here, they're no match for the vamps, and I have no idea what Cap can do. So, this is Blade, Spider-man, and Wolverine vs. the vamps. Blade can only slow down Nomak or Drake, and Wolverine's HF isn't hard to overload. Spidey can't do this alone.

Vampires win for now.

Thank God!

PT my point was that Spidey's SS isn't perfect. He can't just dodge everything, especially in close combat. Which he will be forced to do in this fight. Especially when 3 heroes get minced early.

byrdgang21
Bump

FrothByte
Vampires are a bit too powerful for the superheroes.

Epicurus
Vampires win a hard-earned victory after a tough fight against the heroes in this thread.

michaelx
T2 in a stomp.

Estacado
Vampires for the easy win.

jinXed by JaNx
I think Spiderman is easily the X factor here. Although he may not have the weapons to kill the Vampires in this scenario he is certainly strong and fast enough to make them vulnerable for his allies like, Wolverine and Blade to execute easy kills. Wolverine shouldn't have any trouble decapitating the vampires. I really don't see how the vampires will harm, Wolverine. Over a prolonged time of combined punishment the vampires may be strong enough to KO, Wolverine. However, Wolverine won't give anyone on the vampires team a long enough chance to deal enough damage to KO him, especially when he has back up from a team like this.

Estacado
Blade gets raped by Nomak or Drake again.
Priest whoops DD or Elektra .He was insanely fast he was running on thrown rocks.

Michael whoops Cap.
Marcus keeps Spidey busy.
Selene keeps Logan busy.

So after 2 minutes Blade ,DD ,Elektra and Cap are dead.
That makes it a 6 on 2.Wolverine gets his ass kicked by Selene ,Priest and Nomak each have Superior strenght,skill and speed .3 on 1 he wont even lay a finger on them at the end they rape Spidey.

0mega Spawn
How the hell do you include priest but not black hat?
Coolest vampire since blade

the ninjak
Wow the tide really turned after the bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.