Ragnos and Malak versus AotC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Neutral setting on Korriban, which totally doesn't give team 1 buffs, I swear. Anakin is allowed two sabers to compensate. For incentive, Ragnos and Malak are posing as sand people.

FIGHT!

Lord Lucien
Anakin wins. I know we didn't get to see what happened to the tribe he massacred, but I don't thinks it's unreasonable to assume that he temporarily maxed out his full potential thanks to the rage he felt. Seeing that some of them survived will only fill that meter up again.

Malak and Ragnos are dead.

Stealth Moose
But what if they fused? Malak Ragnos?

Korto Vos
Is this thread a joke? WTF is this?

ares834
Team 2. AKA the team of 1!

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Is this thread a joke? WTF is this?

You must embrace the LULZ side. It is hilarious. Also, this thread does have some merit, considering everyone here thinks Malak and Ragnos would be lucky to defeat Artoo Deetoo in combat.

Korto Vos
Well, in that case, AOTC Anakin ragestomps.

Against the power of this: http://heavyarmor.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/darth-anakin.jpg

Even Darth Yoda would lose.

Nephthys
Malak Ragnos throws a brick at him.

ares834
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
You must embrace the LULZ side. It is hilarious. Also, this thread does have some merit, considering everyone here thinks Malak and Ragnos would be lucky to defeat Artoo Deetoo in combat.

Well Artoo is the prophet of See-threepio...

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by ares834
Well Artoo is the prophet of See-threepio...

Artoo is the God of All. Even the Antediluvians fear him!

Canon proof or GTFO

Lord Lucien
But what if they fused? Malak Ragnos? Malagnos. An awesome entity that even Sand People robes couldn't hide. Anakin would cower in fear at His power.

Nephthys
Canon proof or GTFO

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/cartoon/2003/screenshots/08/01.jpg

FEAR MALAGNOS' MIGHTY SHE-BRICKERY!!!!!!

Stealth Moose
I yield.

lord starkiller
Originally posted by Korto Vos

Even Darth Yoda would lose.
NO darth yoda would rape the world and destroy anakin but not R2 no he is the pinnacle of star wars

NTJack0
What am I reading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.