Teen Titans Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Kyle Rayner
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1857104-it_has_a_name001_large.jpg
Wally West
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3695/111113-36624-wally-west_large.jpg
Freddy Freeman (Full power)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71766/1353216-s58_large.jpg
Blue Beetle
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/1853244-1307649631_large.jpg
Temptest
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/881190-tempest_large.jpg
Supergirl
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43215/1952267-sg_cv1_02_large.jpg
Dark Raven
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38741/1960149-fpss_12_large.jpg

vs

Prep-Man
Thor
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/95036-177916-thor_large.jpg
Classic Wanda
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83789/1890852-scarletwitch_wiccan017_large.jpg
Hercules
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/98936-39706-hercules_large.jpg
Iron Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/55516/1929358-iron_man_v_13.0_extremis__4__chest_large.jpg
Nova
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73520/1888295-nova_large.jpg
Wonder Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1860792-naannv2001_cov_large.jpg
Quasar
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1716063-quasar_large.jpg

Caps Conscience
Avengers

Cogito
Titans

srankmissingnin
Thor vs Freddie = Thor
Wanda vs Raven = Raven
Iron Man vs Blue Beetle = Iron Man
Wonder Man vs Supergirl = Wonderman
Quasar vs Green Lantern = Quasar
Nova vs Flash = Flash
Herc vs Tempest = Tempest

Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Quasar vs Flash, Raven and Tempest.

Thinking Avengers take the majority.

Cogito
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thor vs Freddie = Thor
Wanda vs Raven = Raven
Nova vs Flash = Flash

Those matchups are nice. What if...you know...you chose different matchups? confused

Prep-Man
Supergirl would beat WM for the majority, IMO. Faster, stronger, and a more skilled fighter.

Blue Beetle can adapt to pretty much anything Iron Man throws at him.

Cogito
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supergirl would beat WM for the majority, IMO. Faster, stronger, and a more skilled fighter.

Agreed. Freddy would go down against Thor, but I think he'd keep him occupied long enough for any other fights to conclude.

I'd give Kyle the majority against almost all of the Avenger team, as well.

I'm not that familiar with Tempest's feats, so I'm not really sure where to put him.

Prep-Man
Tempest is a great mage in his own right. I'd place him slightly below Zatanna.

JakeTheBank
I don't think Freddy would last all that long against Thor, tbh, even as Shazam. On paper, he should have been equal to Billy as Captain Marvel, but he didn't show all that much in the way of impressive feats.

Prep-Man
Strength for strength, I think he could last a bit. Especially if he poured on the speed. But once Thor uses the hammer for versatile effects, Thor would win. Just depends on how Thor fights.

JakeTheBank
Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and assume Freddy is going to speedblitz from the get go, he didn't really show anything all that great to suggest he'd stall Thor long enough for someone to wrap up a fight quickly enough to help him. Even a Thor resorting to basic hammer attacks and the occasional lightning strike would beat Freddy-Shazam pretty convincingly.

Of course, considering DC's history of (mis)handling the Marvel Family, I'm not surprised at all.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Cogito
Those matchups are nice. What if...you know...you chose different matchups? confused

Feel free but those are pretty much how the matches would probably fall because those are the character's best suited to beat / defend against one another. I don't see the matches up changing much, maybe Nova vs GL and Quasar vs Flash.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think Freddy would last all that long against Thor, tbh, even as Shazam. On paper, he should have been equal to Billy as Captain Marvel, but he didn't show all that much in the way of impressive feats.

Meh, maybe I'm overestimating him, but I don't see many other fights taking a long time to play out. Especially with Wally in play. erm

Prep-Man
My fights would go down as such...

BB vs IM= BB
Freddy Freeman Vs Herc= Herc
Flash Vs Nova= Flash
GL Kyle Vs Quasar= Kyle
Thor vs Supergirl= Thor
Raven Vs Wanda= Raven
Tempest vs WM Weird fight, but gotta go with Tempest.

So, TT.

srankmissingnin

No way man. Wonder Man is too strong and far too durable for Supergirl. Last time he showed up he one shotted Thor.

Blue Beetle but I don't see him taking the majority from current Iron Man. It will be a good fight though.

Prep-Man
Seriously? Supergirl just took it to Ultraman, who has stalemated Superman before. Too strong and durable? Nah.

JakeTheBank
To be fair to Simon, he was recently cataloged as having "Sentry class strength".

Prep-Man
But does he have the feats to place him there? Hell, Sentry has bad showings, too.

JakeTheBank
But does he have the feats to place him there? Hell, Sentry has bad showings, too.

He's always been consistently portrayed as "Almost Thor" level for a while and has done good enough to suggest that Kara wouldn't curbstomp him. Personally, I feel she's overall superior to him, but not to a degree to make short work of him.

Prep-Man
Oh, I never said she would stomp him. Far from it, but James Robinson pushed Kara a bit in JLA and she was pushed before that as well.

Blue Beetle has some great feats as well.

srankmissingnin

He solo'd the Avengers and laid out Thor with one blow. Dude is legit right now, and will be for a few more weeks until the crappy New Avengers beat that team they have no business beating. sad

JakeTheBank
There's a good chance Simon might be elevated to top tier with his apparent villain turn soon, too.

Personally, I'd have pushed Simon to the top a while ago.

Prep-Man
I thought that was kind of crap about thor. He got up a little bit after anyway, but if you take all their history, Supergirl is superior across the board. And she just took down Ultraman, who stalemated Superman, who took apart the JLA as well.

srankmissingnin
There's a good chance Simon might be elevated to top tier with his apparent villain turn soon, too.

Personally, I'd have pushed Simon to the top a while ago.

He and Ethan each should rage stomp the New Avengers on their own. Now that could be exactly what happens, setting up a confrontation with the real Avengers, but I don't have high hopes. Knowing Bendis Luke Cage will take it to Simon or something equally stupid.

Prep-Man
I bet it won't even be a fight. Just a small confrontation.

JakeTheBank
Simon's good enough to stagger Thor and knock him down, so I had no issues with it. And I hope you don't mean to imply that Supergirl is now equal to Superman due to her scuffle with Ultraman.

JakeTheBank
He and Ethan each should rage stomp the New Avengers on their own. Now that could be exactly what happens, setting up a confrontation with the real Avengers, but I don't have high hopes. Knowing Bendis Luke Cage will take it to Simon or something equally stupid.

The Bendispower will come into play.

Prep-Man
No, but she will give him a good fight and even take a few.

Prep-Man
Looking at srank's lineup again, I see Flash taking out Thor.
Tempest could take out Quasar
Raven could handle Iron Man

Cogito
I don't see Wonderman being able to hang with Supergirl in the speed department, unless that got upgraded.

srankmissingnin
I thought that was kind of crap about thor. He got up a little bit after anyway, but if you take all their history, Supergirl is superior across the board. And she just took down Ultraman, who stalemated Superman, who took apart the JLA as well.

Hasn't Ultraman gotten his ass kicked in by MM in a physical confrontation?

I think Ionic Wonder Man's damage soak is just too much and his strength is crazy too. Even before he could fly and got a huge durability increase with his resurrection, he survived being punched through a planet by Hyperion.

srankmissingnin
Looking at srank's lineup again, I see Flash taking out Thor.
Tempest could take out Quasar
Raven could handle Iron Man

You are severely overrating Tempest. I only gave the win over Herc because I figured it was powerless Herc with his magic items. Garth is the weakest character on here if Herc has his powers.

Prep-Man
Morrison's Earth 2? I don't think that was pure physical. And even if it were, MM has taken it to WW and Superman before. He's very underrated physically. He'd kick Simon's ass too.

Prep-Man
You are severely overrating Tempest. I only gave the win over Herc because I figured it was powerless Herc with his magic items. Garth is the weakest character on here if Herc has his powers.

Tempest could easily BFR Herc or manipulate Nova's/Quasar's water in their body. He's a good mage.

vansonbee
You are severely overrating Tempest. I only gave the win over Herc because I figured it was powerless Herc with his magic items. Garth is the weakest character on here if Herc has his powers. lol, when I first skim through your post about Hercules losing to Tempest, first thought that came to my head is, did Tempest got major power boost or is this guy crazy. sickOriginally posted by srankmissingnin
Thor vs Freddie = Thor
Wanda vs Raven = Raven
Nova vs Flash = Flash

Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Quasar vs Flash, Raven and Tempest.

Thinking Avengers take the majority.
Can you explain the reasoning how Raven beat Wanda? Raven powers fluctuate so much, she can either engulf and destroy teams or barely beating one meta opponent.

About Nova, if Nova has the sky advantages, what method can Flash use to take him down? Air running or creating a tornado from his speed?

Prep-Man
this is Dark Raven. Read the op.

srankmissingnin
Tempest could easily BFR Herc or manipulate Nova's/Quasar's water in their body. He's a good mage.

BFR Herc? With what? His spinning water vortex?

I don't know what Nova's matter manip resistance is, but I don't see him having much luck with with Quasar.

Prep-Man
Has Nova resisted magic before? And how will Herc resist BFR?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by vansonbee
lol, when I first skim through your post about Hercules losing to Tempest, first thought that came to my head is, did Tempest got major power boost or is this guy crazy. sick
Can you explain the reasoning how Raven beat Wanda? Raven powers fluctuate so much, she can either engulf and destroy teams or barely beating one meta opponent.

About Nova, if Nova has the sky advantages, what method can Flash use to take him down? Air running or creating a tornado from his speed?

Hehe

I don't know, I figure that Dark Raven > Classic Wanda.

I was thinking about changing my mind on the Nova vs Flash fight, since I figured Nova could BFR him pretty easily with a stargate, but Flash does so much crazy shit I decided to give him the benefit of a doubt

Prep-Man
If Nova could react to Wally, but Wally could just easily pull off one of his speed force tricks.

srankmissingnin
If Nova could react to Wally, but Wally could just easily pull off one of his speed force tricks.

Nova is a pretty powerful energy manipulator, do you think Flash could speed steal him?

Prep-Man
I think he could. Flash can also think faster and react faster than Nova. He can vibrate through his attacks as well.

Bentley
Wally and Kyle are the biggest fish in this fight, but powersets make Quasar and Thor good foils to Kyle, so this is hanging on Wally who can potentially punk most of the opposition, but who will be stopped by Wanda if he doesn't go after her from the start.

Mindset
This would be a close fight if Kyle didn't have his ring.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
This would be a close fight if Kyle didn't have his ring.

Take if off your dick and give it back to him then. cool

Kyle can't beat Quasar.

Prep-Man
Kyle creates a bat and kicks Quasar's ass. Kyle has better feats, IMO. And there is no telling if Quasar can control his energies. And even if he does, Kyle can resist.

Bentley
Kyle stomps Quasar even with his powerset advantage.

Just as he splits with Thor flirt

Mindset
Take if off your dick and give it back to him then. cool

Kyle can't beat Quasar. Why?

Bentley
For the record, the Teen Titans brand used to gather this fighters may as well be the biggest overstatement of the thread.

Mindset
Shut up, Bentley.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Great fight. Could go either way.

Last time he showed up he one shotted Thor.

We clearly use the phrase "one shotted" differently. He floored Thor -who was trying to talk him down IIRC- which is a good showing I guess but he didn't take him out.

Batman-Prime
Thor vs Freddie = Thor
Wanda vs Raven = Raven
Wonder Man vs Supergirl = Supergirl
Quasar vs Green Lantern = Stalemate
Nova vs Flash = Flash
Herc vs Tempest = Hercules

Thor, Herc, IM vs Flash, Supergirl, Raven

I think the Avenger win 5-6/10

truthteller
No way man. Wonder Man is too strong and far too durable for Supergirl. Last time he showed up he one shotted Thor.

Blue Beetle but I don't see him taking the majority from current Iron Man. It will be a good fight though. Do you anything about comics? Gladiator nearly took off Wonder Man's head if Simon didn't roll with the punch. He'd get curbstomped by Kara and the only time I've seen him do well against Thor was during the same period that Thor was struggling with losers like the Black Knight.

Blue Beetle is a guy capable of going toe to toe with Guy Gardner, a top tier Lantern and you think Tony can beat him?

Drugs are bad for you.

JakeTheBank
Current Iron Man is Mid-Herald class, so the idea that Jamie and Tony would be a good fight isn't out of the realm of possibility.

truthteller
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor vs Freddie = Thor
Wanda vs Raven = Raven
Wonder Man vs Supergirl = Supergirl
Quasar vs Green Lantern = Stalemate
Nova vs Flash = Flash
Herc vs Tempest = Hercules

Thor, Herc, IM vs Flash, Supergirl, Raven

I think the Avenger win 5-6/10 I don't see how you think the Avengers can take 5-6/10 when it's Thor Hercules and Tony vs Flash Supergirl and Raven, other then the fact that Herc is practically worthless since he's a slow, grounded brick, Tony would get murdered by any of them which essentially leaves it Thor vs Kara Flash and Raven in which case Flash solos

Galan007
Imo, Kara is being vastly underrated.

Silent Master
Originally posted by truthteller
Do you anything about comics? Gladiator nearly took off Wonder Man's head if Simon didn't roll with the punch. He'd get curbstomped by Kara and the only time I've seen him do well against Thor was during the same period that Thor was struggling with losers like the Black Knight.

Blue Beetle is a guy capable of going toe to toe with Guy Gardner, a top tier Lantern and you think Tony can beat him?

Drugs are bad for you.

The Gladiator fight was several power-ups ago for Simon, if you're going to ask people things like "Do you anything about comics" you should really make sure that your info is up to date.

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007

By Srank? Go figure big grin

celeyhyga17
Avengers win.
Why?
See my sig?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by truthteller
Do you anything about comics? Gladiator nearly took off Wonder Man's head if Simon didn't roll with the punch. He'd get curbstomped by Kara and the only time I've seen him do well against Thor was during the same period that Thor was struggling with losers like the Black Knight.

Drugs are bad for you.

Maybe you should try using the most current versions of the characters? cool

celeyhyga17
Has Nova resisted magic before? And how will Herc resist BFR?

Though magic is not his forte, his long time arch enemy (Sphinx) shows he has not inherent weakness to it.

I think he could. Flash can also think faster and react faster than Nova. He can vibrate through his attacks as well.

Flash is the go to speed guy. Everyone knows that. In a team setting and assuming it's CIS on, he prolly gonna have hard time against a gravity manipulator. And Nova isn't exactly slow. When it comes to vibrating his molecules, I wonder if a gravity manipulator can affect that... hmm...

nimbus006
This is a great fight.

I can see it going either way.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007

Agreed. She's a legitimate top tier now.

Mindset
And how will Herc resist BFR? By flexing.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
By flexing.

Anti BFR protocols IIRC.

Tempest could easily BFR Herc

I'm pretty sure he meant this!

flex

Prep-Man
Yeah, if Temptest BFR an entire population, I think he can do Herc. Magic will cancel out the flexing! wink

vansonbee
Yeah, if Temptest BFR an entire population, I think he can do Herc. Magic will cancel out the flexing! wink If he does that for everything, people would drop his comics, wait... nvm, he doesn't have any.

Can you tell me when he BFR a entire population? What was the circumstances are?

Prep-Man
He's hardly in comics, lol. I don't remember any circumstances, but there could be. Darkseid also used him to help him BFR Imperiex. 2 seperate occasions. He's become a pretty powerful mage.

celeyhyga17
^

u gonna make this into a bfr battle?

Prep-Man
It's just one option of what Tempest can do.

vansonbee
It's just one option of what Tempest can do. Ah okay, the other option is 10/10 lose

Prep-Man
If you think that, but I disagree.

vansonbee
If you think that, but I disagree. But w/o BFR, what chances does Tempest have to beat Hercules?

carver9
Agreed. She's a legitimate top tier now.

She wad always a top tier imo. Especially after her training with Wonder Woman.

Cogito
But w/o BFR, what chances does Tempest have to beat Hercules?

Why's it matter if he can BFR him?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee But w/o BFR, what chances does Tempest have to beat Hercules?

by controlling his own body fluids or if they are fighting near water us that to his advantage. he can control large bodies of water

vansonbee
Why's it matter if he can BFR him? I speculating with prep-man. Originally posted by Prep-Man
by controlling his own body fluids or if they are fighting near water us that to his advantage. he can control large bodies of water Will this be another attempt of BFR w/ water?

srankmissingnin
Unless he has a magic BFR capability that I'm forgetting, hitting Herc with his spinning water vortex isn't going to BFR him. Herc is too strong. He has as much a shot BFR anyone in this thread as Storm does.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9 She wad always a top tier imo. Especially after her training with Wonder Woman.

she has had a couple of better showings since then.

Stoic
The Titans are tough, but I don't see them winning a majority here. And who thinks that the Flash can take Nova? Hell NO. Nova has too many options, and the Flash only has speed.

Cogito
If you think the Flash only has speed, you know nothing of the Flash.

h1a8
Wally solos, thus team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
lol

vansonbee
If you think the Flash only has speed, you know nothing of the Flash. This is the reason why your support your character, of what they can do. erm
lol I smell the anti-Carver in here.

Cogito
This is the reason why your support your character, of what they can do. erm

English please?

celeyhyga17
English please?

what he said...

confused

Bentley
Flash most certainly beats Nova for the majority.

Prep-Man
Tempest teleported Atlantis 1,000 years into the past.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/4130209138_ed0015db7a_b.jpg

Taking down Spectre
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/4130210214_4c1b2e40ae_b.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
lol

Spectre is worse than Rhino

celeyhyga17
Tempest teleported Atlantis 1,000 years into the past.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/4130209138_ed0015db7a_b.jpg

Wow. I'm impressed. Hey Prep was Garth amped or was there a factor involved in that feat?

Prep-Man
He was on the thrown and when he's king, his powers are amplified, IIRC. It's basically him working at his height of his power.

celeyhyga17
He was on the thrown and when he's king, his powers are amplified, IIRC. It's basically him working at his height of his power.

ahh so he was amped...

tkitna
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
lol

Spectre is worse than Rhino

You speak the truth. I have a hard time respecting the character at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.