Avengers Academy vs. Teen Titans + support members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Avengers Academy
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1162964-17_avengers_academy_1_large.jpg

Mettle, Veil, Striker, Hazmat, Finesse, Reptil vs. Beast Boy, Static Shock, Ravager, Hawk (male), Cyclone (JSA), Stargirl (JSA)

Who wins?

Prep-Man
Who can give Static a good fight?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who can give Static a good fight? Why don't you do a little research on the characters background a little reading

Striker abilities are electric base.

Prep-Man
I won't be able to until I get back to work, but it loooks like a cool team.

KingD19
Mettle, Stryker, and Hazmat all can take him down.

JakeTheBank
What has Striker done to match Static? Static's got brains, experience, versatility, etc. Unless I'm missing something really glaringly obvious, Static is pretty much across the board superior to him.

the ninjak
The kids from the Avenger's Academy were temporarily linked with their future selves. Who were able to take down Korvac. Veil did it on her own. The kids retained imprinted memories of those future selves experience. Reptil stayed adult for a few weeks.

Hazmat and Stryker's abilities shot together is devastating.

Veil can possess/kill anyone. She possessed Worthy Titania last issue but got overwhelmed by her God soul. So she can repeat that feat now with these Teen Titans. Possess them then commit suicide. Rinse and repeat.

vansonbee
Originally posted by the ninjak
The kids from the Avenger's Academy were temporarily linked with their future selves. Who were able to take down Korvac. Veil did it on her own. The kids retained imprinted memories of those future selves experience. Reptil stayed adult for a few weeks.

Veil can possess/kill anyone. She possessed Worthy Titania last issue but got overwhelmed by her God soul. So she can repeat that feat now with these Teen Titans. Possess them then commit suicide. Rinse and repeat. Also, these Avenger kids, will you, if the situation is dire.

I wonder how the writers are gonna take these characters >_<

Prep-Man
looks like titans need jericho.

the ninjak
Originally posted by vansonbee
Also, these Avenger kids, will you, if the situation is dire.

I wonder how the writers are gonna take these characters >_<

I don't quite understand what you mean, but these kids have already killed so they will turn their moral compasses off if they are in trouble.

They are meant to be potential SuperVillains.

vansonbee
I don't quite understand what you mean, but these kids have already killed so they will turn their moral compasses off if they are in trouble.

They are meant to be potential SuperVillains. My bad, was typing this on my phone from work, but its exactly what you wrote. After thinking about what I written earlier about AA will kill or not, depends on the situation, they had a good reason in the "Fear Itself arc", to save people.

SamZED

Veil can possess/kill anyone. She possessed Worthy Titania last issue but got overwhelmed by her God soul. So she can repeat that feat now with these Teen Titans. Possess them then commit suicide. Rinse and repeat. But didnt Veil admit that she no longer has the experience of her future? Just remembers what she did that one time?

I believe Titans are more experienced and work better as a team. Beast Boy is a titan veteran and is better and mre versatile with his powers than Reptil, plus he recently learned how to turn into a big gorilla-like creature, strong enough to overpower a T-rex. Ravager is a skilled assasin. I think im gonna give this to Titans.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
But didnt Veil admit that she no longer has the experience of her future? Just remembers what she did that one time?

Nah. she displayed the ability to repeat the feat in Avengers Academy 18. It works, but due to Titiana's demon it backfires. But she can do it now. Veil wins this for Team Avengers.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/veil1.jpg

iceman24567
Static isnt getting beaten by vapor girl he has shields for hoes like her. Static is too much for the junior Avengers

the ninjak
Those shields will be up the entire battle? It worked on Korvac.

Not like she needs to go for him anyways. She can do any of them and threaten the life of a team mate. Or simply just fight with them. They ain't killing their friends.

vansonbee
Veil, might be stopped by Cyclone, but there some speculation around wind vs. molecules.
Those shields will be up the entire battle? It worked on Korvac.

Not like she needs to go for him anyways. She can do any of them and threaten the life of a team mate. Or simply just fight with them. They ain't killing their friends. Who shields are you referring too, that protected them from Korvac?Originally posted by SamZED
But didnt Veil admit that she no longer has the experience of her future? Just remembers what she did that one time?

I believe Titans are more experienced and work better as a team. Beast Boy is a titan veteran and is better and mre versatile with his powers than Reptil, plus he recently learned how to turn into a big gorilla-like creature, strong enough to overpower a T-rex. Ravager is a skilled assasin. I think im gonna give this to Titans. I don't think he overpowered the T-Rex, he just fought intelligently against it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.