The Rot vs Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad

zopzop
Chaos King and easily.

A better fight would be The Hunger vs Chaos King stick out tongue

guy222
make the thread before i do

stick out tongue

zopzop
I would but the CK story arc was confusing. They kept switching between "multiverse" and "universe" when discussing the scope of the damage or what was saved.

If it's universal, I think the Hunger can take it because it's eaten entire universes (plural). If it's multiversal, then CK wins.

guy222
the storyline was ok

never understood why eternity didn't help

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
the storyline was ok

Or why the Tribunal or some other omnipotent like Infinity didn't step in. The Death fleeing thing was crapola too. Unless I'm mistaken no cosmic being showed up in that entire arc except a hungry Galactus?

guy222
i am kinda glad marvel doesn't embarass showing lt

was nice seeing him in the microverse

death fleeing was silly, since death later showed up in the cancerverse and stopped lord mar-veil and the huge galactus engine

just galactus

Igniz
the storyline was ok

IF you mean Eternity's statement in Chaos War#2 about CK.That's because what Eternity said is true.This was proven in Defenders Vol 3 #3 when Dormammu succeeded in defeating 616 Eternity by taking advantage of a shift in the cosmic axis and with help from Umar.He then bathed in 616 Eternity's blood and ended up being inside Multi-Eternity and started seeing world,dimensions and universes inside Multi-Eternity.Dormammu also saw the Oceanic Void and Eternal nothingness(which the Chaos King represents) inside Multi-Eternity.This is further proof of what Eternity/Multi-Eternity said about CK being the void that is defined against him.

Originally posted by zopzop
Or why the Tribunal or some other omnipotent like Infinity didn't step in. The Death fleeing thing was crapola too. Unless I'm mistaken no cosmic being showed up in that entire arc except a hungry Galactus?

Living Tribunal will not interfere due to the Chaos King being part of Eternity.Which makes him an abstract and therefore CK ends up representing 1 of LT's faces.If LT fights CK, he ends up slapping Eternity/Multi-Eternity as well.That means he also ends up slapping 1 of his faces in the process.

i am kinda glad marvel doesn't embarass showing lt

was nice seeing him in the microverse

death fleeing was silly, since death later showed up in the cancerverse and stopped lord mar-veil and the huge galactus engine

just galactus

Death fleeing the multiverse in CW was actually the 2nd time she did it.The first time she did it was in Marvel:The End.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.