Satele Shan vs FoTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Instead of killing each other the rules are:
Ten lightsaber strikes (training blades)
Force
All Out.
The prize is leadership of the Jedi Order

The fight takes place on the Jedi Training grounds. So who wins? The descendant of Revan or the most powerful Jedi Master in SW mythos.

Korto Vos
"The most powerful Jedi Master in SW mythos" I'm pretty sure.

NTJack0
Luke does unholy things to her.

JediMaster97
Luke wins with a little bit difficultly.Satele Shan is VERY powerful!

Q99
FotJ Luke simply beats everyone, even prior top masters.

Stealth Moose
Revan's Force ghost protects Shan. Luke loses.

lord starkiller
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Revan's Force ghost protects Shan. Luke loses. well how do you know he is gonna be there

truejedi
Luke kicks the ass the of Revan's pitiful little force ghost.

Stealth Moose
Revan's ghost is the former heart of the Force. He wins, fool.

truejedi
2 things:

1. Don't call me a fool.
2. Define the power of "heart of the force."

Zampanó
tj you suck

truejedi
Well, that's it. I'm committing forum suicide then.

truejedi
Redacted

TJyousuck
That should do it.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by truejedi
2 things:

1. Don't call me a fool.

http://privydigging.com/wp-content/uploads/mr-t-says.jpg

It means literally that he's the center of, lifeblood of, and epitome of the Force. So he can literally summon Skywalkers out of the ether to fight his battles for him, slingshot stars across the galaxy, and sex up Bastila. I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Nephthys
TJyousuck?

Stealth Moose
Troll sock?

Nephthys
But of who..........

.....m

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
It means literally that he's the center of, lifeblood of, and epitome of the Force. So he can literally summon Skywalkers out of the ether to fight his battles for him, slingshot stars across the galaxy, and sex up Bastila. I find your lack of faith disturbing. The hell are you talking about? Heart of the Force is one of the five elements of the Force that, when combined, bring about the epitome of the Force itself: Captain Planet. Whose moonlight name is Revan.

Get your facts right, people.

Q99
I thought it was what allowed you to always grab the right card when playing YuGiOh?

Nephthys
Revan lives in all things my child. Yugioh is just one of them.

Stealth Moose
Revan is the most expensive card in Magic. It automatically wins. If your opponent has Darth Sidious on the battlefield or Darth Vader, they must hit themselves with a food tenderizer.

If Bandon, Nihilus or Ragnos is on the field, it's a draw.

REXXXX
Totes banned the troll from my phone.

I don't think we know enough about Satele other than two cinematic, right?

Korto Vos
Satele has appeared in a few books/comics. Plus, she has two cutscenes depicting her combat skills.

I'd say there's enough known about her.

Toshi
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Satele has appeared in a few books/comics. Plus, she has two cutscenes depicting her combat skills.

I'd say there's enough known about her.

All we know is that she has a force hadoken and an epic force absorb. It's tough to judge lightsaber prowess based on the cinematic. Unless we can gauge Malgus' lightsaber prowess then we can't say for sure how it stacks up to other greats like Luke.

Korto Vos
Originally posted by Toshi
All we know is that she has a force hadoken and an epic force absorb. It's tough to judge lightsaber prowess based on the cinematic. Unless we can gauge Malgus' lightsaber prowess then we can't say for sure how it stacks up to other greats like Luke.

IMO, the cinematics+books/comics are enough to be able to judge her.

She's a strong Jedi, but she's nothing compared to Luke.

Toshi

Well while that's obvious we still don't have enough feats or facts to use in debate. I mean Luke kills everyone so it's moot in this case. If we do Obi-Wan vs Satele we won't know until BioWare remembers Satele has a damn purpose.

Korto Vos
Hmm, I mean, apart from the Force Kamehameha, the fight sequences in the those cinematics aren't ridiculous and somewhat comparable to combat in the movies.

IDK, many of the characters we debate here don't have cinematics depicting their combat prowess.

Toshi
Hmm, I mean, apart from the Force Kamehameha, the fight sequences in the those cinematics aren't ridiculous and somewhat comparable to combat in the movies.

IDK, many of the characters we debate here don't have cinematics depicting their combat prowess.

But my understanding is since the movies aren't real time we can't get accurate feats form it. Like Grevious strikes per second count. He looks pitiful in the movie but he's unstoppable in the book.

Korto Vos
What do you mean?

Stealth Moose

This. She is the Grand Master as well, but that doesn't quantify much.

The Ellimist
lol

carthage
Holy spite

The Ellimist
feats for Luke that match breaking a tree and blowing up some rocks?

EDIT: oops I meant to target sith mainly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.