Iron Man Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Bleeding Edge Tony.

DOS Superman.

A. Can Tony take wins?
B. Can Tony take a majority?

carver9
IM currently just received a major upgrade. If its anything like what I have been hearing, he could possibly pull a 4 out of 10 against current Supes.

Bentley
I know you're just trying to annoy Pr, but try to bash Hal a bit next time shifty

the ninjak
He certainly can deal major damage once next issue he bonds his armor with Uru metal big grin He's gonna be like Mjolnir Man!

Force fields with near infinite power source + inertial speed blitz + energy sword that chopped the scalp off Worthy Golem (surged with Uru enchantment) + sonics against a man with super hearing that turned the Juggernaut into mush = fatally wounded Supes.

Especially if he heaves his chest all cocky like and sees what the cyborg can dish out.

With Clark's guts hanging out. Tony slams his skull with Uru fists, then blasts his brains out with Uru enhanced Repulsor Beams.

UruMan ftw!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Yeah.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
I know you're just trying to annoy Pr, but try to bash Hal a bit next time shifty

Key word "trying".

Philosophía
Superman punches Iron Man so hard, a stray part of the armor flies off and decapitates Hulk.

the ninjak

Bentley
Kal chews Uru Man's armor and he spits, accidentally killing Hulk and Gladiator. smile

carver9

I would give him a 4/10 against Gladiator. I would give him a 5 or 6/10 against Savage and a majority against Masterson and 4/10 against Thor. This is IF the rumors are true.

the ninjak
Kal chews Uru Man's armor and he spits, accidentally killing Hulk and Gladiator. smile
Wow! Supes chews a tiny piece of Uru off UruMan's finger, resulting in his teeth being utterly smashed. Spits it out and takes out Glads and Hulk before Tony kills Clark.

This is a great day for UruMan! Specially since he can grow components like MachineMAn now. WOW!
HF + MachineMAn gadgetry negates taking off pieces of armor. Especially since the Uru + Inertail Dampners should handle such strikes.

Diesldude
Superman punches him so hard, mangled goo of body parts seep out of a broken shell of Iron Man's magic armor. After seeing this, the Hulk curls up and faints, reverts to banner and is never seen from again.

celeyhyga17
Clark punches Iron Man so hard, his next 10 issues get titled "Iron Woman"...

JakeTheBank
Lol.

A. Yes.
B. No.

the ninjak
1. Superman said Thor was the hardest fight he ever had.
2. Tony has been fighting Thor pretty well lately with his new tech.
3. Tony is now infused with the same stuff that makes Mjolnir.

Supes ain't punching the life outa nuttin.

Healing Factor. Inertial Dampners. Near Limitless Power Source. Force Fields. Inertial Speed Blitz. The Armor can reform and reshape itself in various ways and is made out of the stuff that hurts Superman. Magic.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Clark punches Iron Man so hard, his next 10 issues get titled "Iron Woman"...

Ironman>>Nova Prime

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
I would give him a 4/10 against Gladiator. I would give him a 5 or 6/10 against Savage and a majority against Masterson and 4/10 against Thor. This is IF the rumors are true.

What does Iron Fist has to do with anything?

Philosophía
He's the one carver gets his rumors from; he gets fisted with information every once in a while.

StiltmanFTW
Iron Destroyer ftw.

carver9
What does Iron Fist has to do with anything?

Lol...you knew what the hell I meant.

the ninjak
Ironman>>Nova Prime
SNAP

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Destroyer ftw.
TRUTH.

Bentley
Anyways, Bleeding Edge Tony cannot beat Superman, not even the DS version.

-Pr-
Originally posted by the ninjak
1. Superman said Thor was the hardest fight he ever had.
2. Tony has been fighting Thor pretty well lately with his new tech.
3. Tony is now infused with the same stuff that makes Mjolnir.

Supes ain't punching the life outa nuttin.

Healing Factor. Inertial Dampners. Near Limitless Power Source. Force Fields. Inertial Speed Blitz. The Armor can reform and reshape itself in various ways and is made out of the stuff that hurts Superman. Magic.

laughing out loud

Though not sure if serious. mmm

JakeTheBank

Period?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by the ninjak
He certainly can deal major damage once next issue he bonds his armor with Uru metal big grin He's gonna be like Mjolnir Man!

Wow really? He also had a Mjolnir armour made in Asgard in the last episode of Avengers EMH cartoon. Perhaps this is the future direction of Iron man. Perhaps. Would be cool.

the ninjak
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Wow really? He also had a Mjolnir armour made in Asgard in the last episode of Avengers EMH cartoon. Perhaps this is the future direction of Iron man. Perhaps. Would be cool.

Yeah bring it on.

celeyhyga17
Ironman>>Nova Prime

Is this in response to the 2 threads where I clearly showed Surfer was sky father level just like current hulk??

wink

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Is this in response to the 2 threads where I clearly showed Surfer was sky father level just like current hulk??

wink

Sigh*...i responded to that post.

cdtm
Originally posted by Harbinger
Bleeding Edge Tony.

DOS Superman.

A. Can Tony take wins?
B. Can Tony take a majority?

Maybe he can take a win, but not anything close to a majority.

cdtm

celeyhyga17
Sigh*...i responded to that post.

stick out tongue

those were responses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.