Doom Prime vs Darkseid Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Doom at his Prime...whatever amp he had or best comic amp vs Darkseid at his Prime...whatever amp or true source of power he had.

If Doom has ever had the IG that I am unaware of, please exclude that...any other amp is usable.

Black bolt z
Doom with beyonders powers.

Doom wins.

Harbinger
So Doom + Beyonder's power vs. Final Crisis Darkseid?

Darkseid.

carver9
How good was he with Beyonder powers? It's been a long time since I read that.

SquallX
What about The Great Darkness Saga+Final Crisis Darkseid.

Gecko4lif
Darkseid because he wont accidentally kill himself like doom will with beyonder's powers

Bentley
Both with amps -considering Doom's was retconned- favor DS.

Uriel005
Retcons excluded Doom. Beyonder powers >>>> SF DS and any other darkseid I care to think of. because at the time Beyonder powers were basically the powers of the writer.

Bentley
Retcons excluded Doom? What does that even mean?

Mindset
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Darkseid because he wont accidentally kill himself like doom will with beyonder's powers Doom didn't accidentally kill himself when he had Beyonder's powers...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom didn't accidentally kill himself when he had Beyonder's powers...

twas only a matter of time

Mindset
No, it really wasn't.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bentley
Retcons excluded Doom? What does that even mean? defense in his armour that negates retcons.

Bentley
That would be admittedly epic. I bet Kang has such device to survive time-sweeps.

Mindset
I think Doom actually has something like that.

JakeTheBank
It's called being Victor Von Doom.

Mindset
Yea, that's what it is.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

psycho gundam
I bet Kang has such device to survive time-sweeps. but nothing he has can stop a coup de grace from doom

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but nothing he has can stop a coup de grace from doom

Yep, and Doom got decked by Doctor Voodoo in full armor uhuh

(My example is PIS though)

Uriel005
Yep, and Doom got decked by Doctor Voodoo in full armor uhuh

(My example is PIS though) being a doctor with those dreads is insta win over other doctors bro... doesn't even matter what the competition is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.