Flash vs Superman vs Wonderwoman vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
Fight takes place in North America..No Prep, unpopulated, Bloodlust on

Battle Royale.. eek!

Who wins or survives.

JakeTheBank
KMC Flash obliterates.

celeyhyga17
KMC Flash can fly.. Therefore he wins.

Mr Marvel
Damn...

Tha C-Master
KMC Flash wins by being too sexy.

Mr Marvel
what if they start from the four corners of the country and have to find each other.. and no speed stealing from Flash.

Philosophía
With those stipulations, Superman wins.

Bentley
Superman ftw.

Mr Marvel
I realize Supes would have the advantage with his sensory powers, but how would he stop a WW out for the kill..?

Harbinger
By being stronger/more durable than she is?

Cogito
Superman bloodlusted is scary.

He takes this easily, if you don't buy KMC Flash

CPT Space Bomb
KMC Flash THINKS he wins and it happens. He's a skyfather.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KMC Flash obliterates.

KMC Flash laughing out loud Is that a thing now? Like Quans Thanos?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills

Wut? You never heard of Current Hulk (aka Carv-Hulk)?

bbrem123
superman wins this

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wut? You never heard of Current Hulk (aka Carv-Hulk)? laughing out loud Oh believe me I've heard PLENTY about current Hulk. A lot of ppl on the forum are tentatively lending affirmation to Carver's version of the Hulk.

As for this thread, if we buy NP bloodlusted with full nova force = Supernova then he should take this. If not, Supes or whichever one of the Flashes is being repped here.

Mr Marvel
Oh yeah...the Flash is Barry Allen btw

Slaanesh
Flash win this..

JakeTheBank

It's Flash extrapolated to the absurd and possessing galaxy busting striking force among other abilities.

SuperiorTech
It's Flash extrapolated to the absurd and possessing galaxy busting striking force among other abilities.

So Hulk just cAught up to Flash damn.

dmills
You guys are phucking funny laughing out loud

Cogito
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So Hulk just cAught up to Flash damn.

Hulk will never catch up with Flash eek!

Uriel005
It's Flash extrapolated to the absurd and possessing galaxy busting striking force among other abilities. not so much extrapolated as much as just putting together his abilities from various points as well as on panel explanations. But rebirth is what killed it for me on that point and why I consider him stupidly broken. Can't wait for Flashpoint reset to get rid of silliness.... I mean come on. At will time travel possible now, speedsteals, at least some kind of matter manips if you take into account costume manips wally showed barry. Also I believe Flash did fly in OWAW iirc.

cdtm
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/bfd9e5c2-923b-4214-8af2-525ae11db6d2.jpg

carver9
Wonder Woman wins.

the ninjak
Does Nova Prime get to tap into all of the Nova Force?

Mr Marvel
Yes he does.

the ninjak
Good. Nova wins.

DARTH POWER
Flash cant reach these guys. He can watch as the rest of them battle it out. Supes wins that fight, and then hits Flash with his heat vision when he's sleeping. He will be watching him from space ; )

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005
not so much extrapolated as much as just putting together his abilities from various points as well as on panel explanations. But rebirth is what killed it for me on that point and why I consider him stupidly broken. Can't wait for Flashpoint reset to get rid of silliness.... I mean come on. At will time travel possible now, speedsteals, at least some kind of matter manips if you take into account costume manips wally showed barry. Also I believe Flash did fly in OWAW iirc.

So now ure saying Aquaman did too? Cause IIRC, he seemed to be moving freely in space.. How about we chalk that situation up to artist's interpretation...

wink

dmills
Originally posted by the ninjak
Does Nova Prime get to tap into all of the Nova Force? Originally posted by Mr Marvel
Yes he does. Originally posted by the ninjak
Good. Nova wins.

thumb up That's game over.

Cogito
What are Rider's feats with the full Nova Force?

-Pr-
Flash was running on Kyle's constructs iirc. Aquaman's ability to fly tended to be both present and absent during earlier runs, but by now I don't think he can.

While I don't know much about Nova, out of the other three I have to go with Superman. Superior to Diana, and even Flash would have trouble moving at anything close to full speed on a nuked battlefield.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
Flash was running on Kyle's constructs iirc. Aquaman's ability to fly tended to be both present and absent during earlier runs, but by now I don't think he can.

While I don't know much about Nova, out of the other three I have to go with Superman. Superior to Diana, and even Flash would have trouble moving at anything close to full speed on a nuked battlefield.

That's what i took from that panel as well.. If anything, Flash was utilizing Kyle's constructs.. Meh... Wutevs..

DARTH POWER
So we all agree then that Flash will not be able to reach Supes.. So Supes will eventually fry him with his Heat Vision..

dmills
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
So we all agree then that Flash will not be able to reach Supes.. So Supes will eventually fry him with his Heat Vision..

You think Supes could even hit him with that? I know that the HV can be pretty potent, but this is Flash that we're talking about.

On another note, could Supes function if his eyeballs weighed 100 tons each?

-Pr-
You think Supes could even hit him with that? I know that the HV can be pretty potent, but this is Flash that we're talking about.

On another note, could Supes function if his eyeballs weighed 100 tons each?

And Flash can only run for so long on a nuked battlefield.

Probably.

dmills
And Flash can only run for so long on a nuked battlefield.

Probably.

I was under the impression that he can survive stuff like that due to the SF? Or are you talking more in terms of the terrain itself being the obstacle?

10,000?

Naija boy
Supernova wins

Philosophía
On another note, could Supes function if his eyeballs weighed 100 tons each? Superman bathes in blackholes and holds them in his hand.

Nova is inconsequential in his match, no matter who he's up against.

-Pr-
I was under the impression that he can survive stuff like that due to the SF? Or are you talking more in terms of the terrain itself being the obstacle?

10,000?

Yes, the latter.

DARTH POWER

Well considering Supes can just shoot the Flash from space, if he keeps at it, eventually the Flash would be caught (when he's sleeping if nothing else)..

dmills
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well considering Supes can just shoot the Flash from space, if he keeps at it, eventually the Flash would be caught (when he's sleeping if nothing else)..

Self BFR is allowed?

Cogito
Self BFR is allowed?

Dunno about other people, but I wouldn't normally consider taking the fight to orbit to be self BFR

dmills

dmills
Originally posted by Cogito
Dunno about other people, but I wouldn't normally consider taking the fight to orbit to be self BFR

Pretty sure it is, but I'll check it out.

dmills
@Cogito,

According to this neither Supes or Nova can fly into space and bomb away at the other combatants.

Philosophía
Thought you didn't put a lot of stock in space cheese?

Lawlz... What you're saying is that I shouldn't use Superman going through the sun as proof of him being able to survive Human Torch's attacks, because it's 'space cheese'?

Cogito
Yeah, obviously. The question is whether orbit is still the field of combat. With top tiers like these, 3 of whom can fly and survive in space, I'd say orbit is still the field of combat.

dmills

Philosophía
Relative to his average portrayal it wouldn't even tickle him. By that same token he's not holding black holes in the palm of his hands on average so I fail to see the correlation here. You're in no position to say what is, or what is not Superman's average, considering your knowledge of him isn't that great.

But please, entertain me. How many gravity related showings do you know of Superman, and how low do they bring down his average?

dmills
Yeah, obviously. The question is whether orbit is still the field of combat. With top tiers like these, 3 of whom can fly and survive in space, I'd say orbit is still the field of combat.

That's all well and good, but the gentleman I was responding to mentioned a very specific scenario that had Supes flying into orbit and blasting away at Flash on the surface or some such. Obviously if they all decided to take the battle to orbit then its a different story.

Mindset

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, actually that wouldn't be good proof; now him going through a red sun is. I didn't say yellow sun, loveface.

Parmaniac

Philosophía
Is there an echo in here?

Mindset

Philosophía
You said the sun, and our yellow sun is the sun.

Don't you argue with me. I said going through the sun.

The only sun he actually went through was the red one.

You should save your energies for more serious matters, like the fact that current Hulk beats Kyle and Doom simultaneously.

dmills

Mindset

JakeTheBank
Lol.

-Pr-
laughing out loud No perhaps not. But I'll just go ahead and take the huge leap of faith that its safe to say that on average Superman isn't holding black holes in the palm of his hands.

Mini ones or full-size ones?

Philosophía
laughing out loud No. I'll just go ahead and take the huge leap of faith If your statements are based on ignorance and leaps of faith, I'd recomment not commenting on those specific things.

He went through our sun before.

It happened in a JLA comic.

Also, either Doom or Kyle could solo their respective universes. Is it the same issue where Kyle solos the Justice League and Doom comes in and solos him, only for it to be revealed that it was a Kyle-bot?

The only Universe they could solo is the Powerpuff Girls one.

And that's if they work together, and sucker-punch them.

Bubbles will probably give Doom the beating of his life, while Buttercup goes Black Mary on Kyle, though; so scratch that.

dmills

JakeTheBank
Supernova vs. Superman battlezone?

mmm

-Pr-
I assume he's talking about full sized.

Duly noted. I suggest you do likewise.

I was being facetious.

Philo, stop being so butthurt.

Mindset, stop hurting Philo's butt.

dmills
Supernova vs. Superman battlezone?

mmm

I wish. But unfortunately Supernova doesn't have enough feats to BZ. Basically were going by what he displayed in Avengers 301-303 and New Warriors 40-42.

The thing here is that the op specified Rider using the full Nova Force, but since Rich has never really tapped into it like that (one or two occasions), we can only go by the portrayal of Supernova and the Sphinx after he absorbed the nova force on Xandar to gauge what an all out Nova would look like.

Stoic
Supernova doesn't have enough feats to BZ. Basically were going by what he displayed in Avengers 301-303 and New Warriors 40-42. The op specified Rider using the full Nova Force, but since Rich has never really tapped into it like that, we can only go by the portrayal of Supernova and the sphinx to gauge what an all out Nova would look like.

I'm in Nova's corner for this one, and I see Superman as his biggest threat.

dmills
I was being facetious

Shoulda known. I Guess I deserve one of these since I give them out to others for similar stuff....

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/images-44-picsay-1.jpg

DARTH POWER
@Cogito,

According to this neither Supes or Nova can fly into space and bomb away at the other combatants.

Supes blasting Flash with HV is not self Bfr. Because the Flash is still within his reach. He's just using his advantage of greater reach.

Cogito
What are Rider's feats with the full Nova Force?

Anyone?

*crickets*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.