Need a Good Anime TV Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I've just finished watching Dragon Ball GT and the ending is epic.

All japanese anime TV shows seem to be epic. Are there ary shows you guys would reccomend that are along the lines of DB, DBZ, DBGT, Avatar:TLA and the such.

TheAuraAngel
GT is lame, Z is better.

Go watch the current Big 3. Not that they're close to ending.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
GT is lame, Z is better.

Go watch the current Big 3. Not that they're close to ending. Big 3? Whats it about?

TheAuraAngel
lol no.

I meant Big three as in the most popular, i.e Bleach, Naruto, and Wan Pissu.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
lol no.

I meant Big three as in the most popular, i.e Bleach, Naruto, and Wan Pissu. Oh...which of those would you reccomend and which is the most like the shows a listed? Because i'm bound to like that.

TheAuraAngel
Well One Piece is essentially Dragon Ball reincarnated. Bleach actually becomes more like DBZ as time goes on. And Naruto has elements of both but the characters wangst a lot so it's actually more like Airbender surprisingly enough.

Black bolt z
So all are about equal?

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So all are about equal?

It's more depending on what you're into.

Bleach is about spirits and such, and has the biggest power level of the three once it gets going. Lotsa dramatic reveals and such. It does eventually go downhill, but only after several hundred eps so not a major concern starting out.

One Piece is about pirates and such, who often have unique, interesting powers (the main character, Luffy, ate a 'devil fruit' which gave him a rubber body. Which he uses very creatively). It's the goofiest of the three, but does have some great dramatic character moments and more of an ensemble cast, focusing on a whole crew.

Naruto is about ninja and such (though ninja in a broader sense of 'quick warrior with supernatural powers,' they don't all work as assassins), with each ninja having a variety of magic powers and combat generally using trickery and such more. It's very good too, and goes off the standard genre formula the most out of the three.

Oh yea, and all three have filler eps which are skippable, especially Naruto's.

TheAuraAngel
^That.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.