Current hulk vs PC Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/Validu3.png
vs
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4841/skyfatherhulk.png

They fight in an unbreakable dimension. No BFR.

Digi
Is that real? It looks like someone spent 5 minutes in Photoshop fulfilling an erotic Hulk-crush.

Also, what is an unbreakable dimension?

Harbinger
lol, it's shopped.

And PC Validus steps on Hulk.

Simbon
I got it from cosmiccomet.
I said unbreakable dimension to pre-empt anyone saying that the fight ends when hulk takes a step and busts the universe.

Gecko4lif
Validus doesnt recognize hulk as a threat

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Validus doesnt recognize hulk as a threat then he doesn't see it coming

Omega Vision
Validus.

CosmicComet
All-Father Hulk bashes his very visible brains in.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Digi
Is that real? It looks like someone spent 5 minutes in Photoshop fulfilling an erotic Hulk-crush.

I resent that. I spent 5 minutes in photoshop fulfilling Carver's erotic Hulk-crush, not mine.

Colossus-Big C
All-Father Hulk

CosmicComet
The congregation begins!

Praise be to the Gamma-Father!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Simbon
vs

Rofl!

lol

I think that Hulk is a preview of the new issue coming soon..

Endless Mike
Validus is still stronger

PC Superman's strength feats shit on WBH and Validus shits on PC Superman in terms of strength

Omega Vision
Plus PC Validus did the whole 'pwn a Herald without really even trying or noticing' way before Pak was ever a writer.

Even if you tied Validus's hands together somehow he'd still be able to wreck Heralds without trying thanks to his psi bolts.

carver9
vs

Hulk crushed Zeus windpipe for that outfit.

Respect it.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9

Respect it.

thumb up

Black bolt z

Respect it. laughing out loud

Simbon
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I resent that. I spent 5 minutes in photoshop fulfilling Carver's erotic Hulk-crush, not mine.

Either way, you should be proud of it; I laughed my ass off the first time you posted it, and it still makes me smile just thinking about it.

CosmicComet
Either way, you should be proud of it; I laughed my ass off the first time you posted it, and it still makes me smile just thinking about it.

My biggest regret was neglecting to put a wreath headband on him the first time.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4841/skyfatherhulk.png

JakeTheBank
Hail Hulk

Simbon
My biggest regret was neglecting to put a wreath headband on him the first time.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4841/skyfatherhulk.png

I actually like it better without the wreath; it looks too much like a blindfold. As an addition to the Hulk stable, Gamma-Father Hulk is every bit the equal of Family Man Hulk, IMO.

CosmicComet
^ I ask you, Simbon, why would the Gamma-Father need clear vision anyway?

Endless Mike

Yeah, Odin only has one eye after all

Nihilist
Validus easy.

Simbon

It's not so that the Gamma-Father can see -- it's so that others can see his eyes, and know fear as if for the first time.

Batman-Prime
Vali get a new doll big grin.

JakeTheBank
It's not so that the Gamma-Father can see -- it's so that others can see his eyes, and know fear as if for the first time.

Epic. thumb up

the Darkone
PC Validus, as I much I love Hulk he is not beating a being that was punking PC Superman level beings that were more powerful than there PC Superman himself.

Stoic
Current Hulk would wipe him out with rage alone. PC Superman feats can not be quantified. Not when they are all over the place. One thing is certain though, Validus never wiped out an entire dimension, and the Hulk did.

Based on feats, there should be no question as to who would win this.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Stoic
Current Hulk would wipe him out with rage alone. PC Superman feats can not be quantified. Not when they are all over the place. One thing is certain though, Validus never wiped out an entire dimension, and the Hulk did.

Based on feats, there should be no question as to who would win this.
Supes almost destroyed the universe with pure speed wink

Stoic
Supes almost destroyed the universe with pure speed wink

PC Superman also nearly had a hernia lifting a 57 Chevy, he was winded by taking a bat to the back of the head, he had trouble stopping a locomotive. The Hulk straight up decimated an entire dimension. Where do you stop, and begin to gauge or measure how powerful PC Superman was, when back in the day continuity depended on how much pot the writer smoked the night before writing his wet dream?

If we go by averages PC Superman is about as strong as Superboy Prime, and I didn't see him tearing apart entire dimensions due to him radiating pure power. Validus has no feats to validate him beating anyone that was able to destroy an entire dimension simply by flexing.

Sorry but I'm not buying it just because someone says PC. Validus would get his brain pan crushed, and urinated in based on feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm going to vomit

KuRuPT Thanosi
again.. why couldn't it have just been a planet and that is the realm she was referring to... to say nothing of the fact that we don't know how big this dimension or realm was

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
again.. why couldn't it have just been a planet and that is the realm she was referring to... to say nothing of the fact that we don't know how big this dimension or realm was

Really I am more worried about the fact that he has the same sickness Carver has the one that lets you block out Betty being involved in that feat at all.

Gecko4lif
PC Superman also nearly had a hernia lifting a 57 Chevy, he was winded by taking a bat to the back of the head, he had trouble stopping a locomotive. The Hulk straight up decimated an entire dimension. Where do you stop, and begin to gauge or measure how powerful PC Superman was, when back in the day continuity depended on how much pot the writer smoked the night before writing his wet dream?

If we go by averages PC Superman is about as strong as Superboy Prime, and I didn't see him tearing apart entire dimensions due to him radiating pure power. Validus has no feats to validate him beating anyone that was able to destroy an entire dimension simply by flexing.

Sorry but I'm not buying it just because someone says PC. Validus would get his brain pan crushed, and urinated in based on feats.
Considering there are dimensions smaller than the rooms of a house I dont put much stock in "destroying dimension"

They are just as variable as the showings you denounce.

Herp a derp

Stoic
Considering there are dimensions smaller than the rooms of a house I dont put much stock in "destroying dimension"

They are just as variable as the showings you denounce.

Herp a derp

Except for the fact that we know that a planet was destroyed which was larger than a room, not to mention erasing Fin Fang Foom, Wendigo, Bi-Beast, and the rest of the inhabitants of the Dark Dimension. Let's talk about the Dark Dimension for a second. Isn't it that large space that was spoken of so many times in Dr. Strange comics? Where Dormammu lives? Sorry but IH 634 made it clear that the entire dimension was destroyed, and whehter or not Betty destroyed half of it, it's still more than anything that Validus has ever been shown to do.

I'm going to vomit

Get a bag, and hopefully the sickness isn't being caused by a sinking feeling that had Thanos been in the Dark Dimension that he too would have been turned to dust. No matter how you look at it, the Hulk as a character deserves his props, because if Thanos had pulled that stunt, you and all of his fans would be having a jizz fest.

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Really I am more worried about the fact that he has the same sickness Carver has the one that lets you block out Betty being involved in that feat at all.

I was one of the people who pointed out Betty's hand in the feat. Imagine how well she would do against Wonder Woman huh?

Prep-Man
Validus.

JakeTheBank
The Gamma-Father will make you heathens suffer.

Nihilist
Except for the fact that we know that a planet was destroyed which was larger than a room, not to mention erasing Fin Fang Foom, Wendigo, Bi-Beast, and the rest of the inhabitants of the Dark Dimension. Let's talk about the Dark Dimension for a second. Isn't it that large space that was spoken of so many times in Dr. Strange comics? Where Dormammu lives? Sorry but IH 634 made it clear that the entire dimension was destroyed, and whehter or not Betty destroyed half of it, it's still more than anything that Validus has ever been shown to do.

Get a bag, and hopefully the sickness isn't being caused by a sinking feeling that had Thanos been in the Dark Dimension that he too would have been turned to dust. No matter how you look at it, the Hulk as a character deserves his props, because if Thanos had pulled that stunt, you and all of his fans would be having a jizz fest.

I was one of the people who pointed out Betty's hand in the feat. Imagine how well she would do against Wonder Woman huh? You keep mentioning Thanos for some reason

Adam Warlock destroyed a entire timeline using his power, and the weakest version of Thanos killed him in 1 blast...Thanos laughs at universe destroying power.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
You keep mentioning Thanos for some reason

Adam Warlock destroyed a entire timeline using his power, and the weakest version of Thanos killed him in 1 blast...Thanos laughs at universe destroying power.

And yet it took less than Universe destroying power to have Thanos pleading for life when Galactus started paying attention to him. How about the time when an incomplete Beyonder put him in LA LA Land with one blast... you remember the Kylnn right? My point is that if Thanos was the one that decimated the entire Dark Dimension, all of his fans would be too ready to give him more props than he deserved, by when the Hulk does it, people are ready to make it less than what it was.

Validus simply has no reason of winning a match against someone that visibly destroyed a planet simply by flexing, when I've never seen him do more than create a crater.

Sorry no sale.

Prep-Man
And yet it took less than Universe destroying power to have Thanos pleading for life when Galactus started paying attention to him. How about the time when an incomplete Beyonder put him in LA LA Land with one blast... you remember the Kylnn right? My point is that if Thanos was the one that decimated the entire Dark Dimension, all of his fans would be too ready to give him more props than he deserved, by when the Hulk does it, people are ready to make it less than what it was.

Validus simply has no reason of winning a match against someone that visibly destroyed a planet simply by flexing, when I've never seen him do more than create a crater.

Sorry no sale.

Validus destroyed a big chunk of a Sun Eater...

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Validus destroyed a big chunk of a Sun Eater...

I won't pretend to be very familiar with Sun Eaters, but what exactly was it that Lobo fought recently in REBELS? How does a Sun Eater compare to the Dark Dimension and it's destruction? Be honest.

carver9

I never said Betty wasn't involved but the ft is still insane. A punch wasn't even laid and they wiped an entire dimension to dust. A dimension that Dormammu put into place along with the aid of Umar.

Nihilist
And yet it took less than Universe destroying power to have Thanos pleading for life when Galactus started paying attention to him.Try reading the story, Thanos pleaded for Galactus to listen to him as his actions were threatening the entire universe. U stupid Hulk didnt do it alone, you act like Hulk tanking the dark dimension exlposion as impressive..at most its a pocket dimension, hell Thanos took a gas gaint blast that was felt light years away and made that galaxy unlivable for years with a smile

Prep-Man
I won't pretend to be very familiar with Sun Eaters, but what exactly was it that Lobo fought recently in REBELS? How does a Sun Eater compare to the Dark Dimension and it's destruction? Be honest.

That was Pulsar Stargrave. PC Validus destroyed a big chunk of a sun Eater that was going across the universe eating up stars. They are pretty massive.

iceman24567
Validus wrecks him

SuperiorTech

I was one of the people who pointed out Betty's hand in the feat. Imagine how well she would do against Wonder Woman huh?

The Hulk straight up decimated an entire dimension.

Did I miss something this is the same thing I am talking about every-time this feats comes up Betty becomes non existent.

carver9

Sorry no sale.

This statement is so f***** true. If it was any other character minus Hulk...they wouldn't be saying none of the CRAP they are saying (yep, I sure did call it crap). Let it been ********, or Thanos, or Thor that did this, the forum would have had 20 new members and none of this downplay that is going on wouldn't be happening right now.

At least some of the best debators on the forum is accepting it and isn't showing any type of bias towards the ft, the rest, I'm use to seeing them lowballing Hulk. The mods have accepted it and that's all I'm worried about. The rest of you all... Go drink some green koolaid.

I agree stoic...if Thanos was there, he would have been turned to dust as well.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Validus wrecks him

that he does.

Stoic
Try reading the story, Thanos pleaded for Galactus to listen to him as his actions were threatening the entire universe. U stupid Hulk didnt do it alone, you act like Hulk tanking the dark dimension exlposion as impressive..at most its a pocket dimension, hell Thanos took a gas gaint blast that was felt light years away and made that galaxy unlivable for years with a smile

Stop pretending and playing the Shyt card, we all know that Thanos was going to be destroyed by Galactus, and he wasn't even employing galaxy destroying power on his shields... that's right shields, it wasn't even Thanos' own hide tanking the blast.

I see you failed to acknowledge the less than universe rending blast that an incomplete Beyonder shot Thanos with, and nearly killed him, and it was just one blast.

Like I said, if Thanos destroyed half of the Dark Dimension alone people would be going wild, but when the Hulk does it, people still question if he was Herald level when he was clearly far above it.

carver9
I think this is a good fight and I am undecided.

JakeTheBank
This statement is so f***** true. If it was any other character minus Hulk...they wouldn't be saying none of the CRAP they are saying (yep, I sure did call it crap). Let it been ********, or Thanos, or Thor that did this, the forum would have had 20 new members and none of this downplay that is going on wouldn't be happening right now.

At least some of the beat debators on the forum is accepting it and isn't showing any type of bias towards the ft, the rest, I'm use to seeing them lowballing Hulk. The mods have accepted it and that's all I'm worried about. The rest of you all... Go drink some green koolaid.

I agree stoic...if Thanos was there, he would have been turned to dust as well.

The rage is swelling!

But for serious, this nonsense about "well, if character x did this, everyone would be all over his nuts" needs to stop.

Virtually every notable character has a fan-base and those who don't really care for the character, outright despise the character, or live to give fans of said character shit. If Superman did this, of course his fans/supporters would give him props for the feat. And you'd be kidding yourself if Supes didn't get lowballed or had the feat scrutinized and picked apart. Same with Thor, Thanos, Gladiator, whatever. Some characters have more visible/louder supporters/detracters than others.

People love the Hulk. People hate Hulk. Deal with it.

Prep-Man
lol. Validus took it to a team of top tier bricks that were moving planets and stars with ease. He knocked them into another solar system and used one of them as a toy. Validus stomps.

Nihilist

At least some of the beat debators on the forum is accepting it and isn't showing any type of bias towards the ft, the rest, I'm use to seeing them lowballing Hulk. The mods have accepted it and that's all I'm worried about. The rest of you all... Go drink some green koolaid.

I agree stoic...if Thanos was there, he would have been turned to dust as well. You talk some rubbish Carver saying others would be all over this feat hyping it up if it was one of their characters, just like you was before Hulk fought Zeus saying "Hulk is now skyfather" youre your own worst enemy.

And Thanos has smiled at worse blasts than the dark dimension being destroyed.

CosmicComet
Can't the Gamma-Father just transmute Validus into a frog?

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The rage is swelling!

But for serious, this nonsense about "well, if character x did this, everyone would be all over his nuts" needs to stop.

Virtually every notable character has a fan-base and those who don't really care for the character, outright despise the character, or live to give fans of said character shit. If Superman did this, of course his fans/supporters would give him props for the feat. And you'd be kidding yourself if Supes didn't get lowballed or had the feat scrutinized and picked apart. Same with Thor, Thanos, Gladiator, whatever. Some characters have more visible/louder supporters/detracters than others.

People love the Hulk. People hate Hulk. Deal with it. thumb up

Cue the "hater" post.

carver9
You talk some rubbish Carver saying others would be all over this feat hyping it up if it was one of their characters, just like you was before Hulk fought Zeus saying "Hulk is now skyfather" youre your own worst enemy.

And Thanos has smiled at worse blasts than the dark dimension being destroyed.

And Thanos has also gotten his face pounded in by someone far weaker than Hulk and that's Powergem Thor.

Thanos would get his face kicked in by Hulk. Zeus fought a holding back Hulk.

Prep-Man
Can't the Gamma-Father just transmute Validus into a frog?

Not before Validus fries his brain with his mental bolts. wink

CosmicComet
Not before Validus fries his brain with his mental bolts. wink

But Hulk has always had a strong mental defense, even before he became a skyfather.

I'm not convinced man. I'm not convinced.

This is a good fight.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The rage is swelling!

People love the Hulk. People hate Hulk. Deal with it.

I agree to an extent. I don't think people would be passing Hulk ft off to low heralds like some of the people k n the forum have been doing.

Hulk gets no love. Even trolls hate the Hulk.

Prep-Man
But Hulk has always had a strong mental defense, even before he became a skyfather.

This is a good fight.

It's not a mental attack in the same sense as Xavier, MM, Emma, etc... They are mental lighting that would destroy his brain.

Nihilist
And Thanos has also gotten his face pounded in by someone far weaker than Hulk and that's Powergem Thor.

Thanos would get his face kicked in by Hulk. Zeus fought a holding back Hulk. Pounded in laughing out loud he made his nose TRICKLE with blood, which Thanos also smiled about.

Powergem Thor was far above current Hulk, Eternity said he was a danger to the (616)Universe.

laughing out loud Zeus beat Hulk down without trying and for fun.

Thanos would kill Hulk after a few blasts.

Prep-Man
I agree to an extent. I don't think people would be passing Hulk ft off to low heralds like some of the people k n the forum have been doing.

Carver, you know Hulk is one of my favs. Has been since I saw the old cartoons, with narrative by Stan Lee. But he's not gonna beat Validus.

JakeTheBank

Maybe, but that's comic book fans for you. *shrug*

I have my favorite characters and I defend them (within reason...mostly). But I've accepted that people, for whatever reason, will always lowball them, twist feats out of context to serve badly hidden agendas, and are just plain ignorant of them.

Hulk gets all the love he needs from you and your valiant crusade, Carv. The Gamma-Father smiles upon thee.

Stoic

This is a good fight.

Yep

Prep-Man
Nope.

Gecko4lif

So are you claiming Hulk destroyed dormammu? Or that Hulk is > To dormammu?

CosmicComet
It's not a mental attack in the same sense as Xavier, MM, Emma, etc... They are mental lighting that would destroy his brain.

Hulk's brain is durable enough to not turn to mush from a dimension being destroyed.

carver9
Pounded in laughing out loud he made his nose TRICKLE with blood, which Thanos also smiled about.

Powergem Thor was far above current Hulk, Eternity said he was a danger to the (616)Universe.

laughing out loud Zeus beat Hulk down without trying and for fun.

Thanos would kill Hulk after a few blasts.

One solid hit made his nose trinkle with blood.

Current Hulk is stronger than that version of Thor. Now if Thor kept using the gem like he was, he would have surpassed this Hulk but at the time he fought Thanos, no, Current Hulk is stronger.

Where did it state that Zeus wasn't trying? Show me the scan. I have proof that Hulk was holding back. The only thing Zeus held back on was blasting Hulk. When he went physical, he was pissed.

Beyonder said that Savage Hulk has infinite strength...I don't get your point about a statement that was made about Thor being a universal threat.

Stoic
Nope.

Who's to say that the power radiating off of the Hulk wouldn't just turn those guys that Validus tooled into dust? Fin Fang Foom isn't a push over, and he was literally pushed over by the Hulk flexing.

Stoic
One solid hit made his nose trinkle with blood.

Current Hulk is stronger than that version of Thor. Now if Thor kept using the gem moneyed was, he would have surpassed this Hulk but at the time he fought Thanos, no, Current Hulk is stronger.

Where did it state that Zeus wasn't trying? Show me the scan. I have proof that Hulk was holding back. The only thing Zeus held back on was blasting Hulk. When he went physical, he was pissed.

Beyonder said that Savage Hulk has infinite strength...I don't get your point about a statement that was made about Thor being a universal threat.

We know that the current Hulk far surpasses PG Thor, and that's just based on power output. It's a no brainer, and you shouldn't waste time on the point.

CosmicComet
Yeah, I love Thanos too, but in all seriousness I don't think he'd do well against the Gamma-Father. At all.

carver9

Hhhhmmm...thinking about it. Dormammu and Strange was struggling to take out the Mindless Ones and was actually losing. Dormammu then trap them behind a dimensional barrier to stop their rampage because he and Strange was on the losing end.

Hulk destroyed all of the Mindless Ones without even touching them. He achieved something that the combine might of Strange and Dormammu failed to accomplish and he did it with ease.

Makes you wonder huh?

Nihilist
One solid hit made his nose trinkle with blood.*Sigh* More proff you didnt read the story, it was 3 conscutive hits.

Based on what? That Thor beat down Dumb Drax,Surfer,Beta Ray Bill,Dr Strange and the Infinity Watch at once at they combined>>>>>>>anyone Hulk beat

His actions, thats why he beat him down instead of blasting over and over again..because Hulk wouldnt have lasted a page.

But we know Hulk strength isnt infinite as he has shown he has struggled with strength feats at times, and try not using a statement by a guy who was retconned as his words mean nothing now.

Thanos killed and slapped around guys powered by Elder Gods, he would kill Hulk.

Prep-Man
Who's to say that the power radiating off of the Hulk wouldn't just turn those guys that Validus tooled into dust? Fin Fang Foom isn't a push over, and he was literally pushed over by the Hulk flexing.

True invulnerability? PC Superboy and Mon-El tanked the best of them.

carver9
*Sigh* More proff you didnt read the story, it was 3 conscutive hits.

Based on what? That Thor beat down Dumb Drax,Surfer,Beta Ray Bill,Dr Strange and the Infinity Watch at once at they combined>>>>>>>anyone Hulk beat

His actions, thats why he beat him down instead of blasting over and over again..because Hulk wouldnt have lasted a page.

But we know Hulk strength isnt infinite as he has shown he has struggled with strength feats at times, and try not using a statement by a guy who was retconned as his words mean nothing now.

Thanos killed and slapped around guys powered by Elder Gods, he would kill Hulk.

One punch from this Hulk should trinkle that nose.

That same Thor got stalemated by Professor Hulk. You naming all of those people was pointless. Professor Hulk showing against that Thor was much better.

Zeus held back his blasting power. I promise you he wouldn't want to do that against Current Hulk. When Zeus was fist fighting, he wasn't holding back unless again, are you going to show me proof.

We know Hulk doesn't have infinite strength just like we know that version of Thor isn't a universal threat.

carver9
Hhhhmmm...thinking about it. Dormammu and Strange was struggling to take out the Mindless Ones and was actually losing. Dormammu then trap them behind a dimensional barrier to stop their rampage because he and Strange was on the losing end.

Hulk destroyed all of the Mindless Ones without even touching them. He achieved something that the combine might of Strange and Dormammu failed to accomplish and he did it with ease.

Makes you wonder huh?

Let me add to this. Even during the time Hulk was in the Dark Dimension...Umar states that she didn't have the power to stop the Mindless Ones... Umar states this. Guess who end up pushing them back, chopping off their heads...my boy Hulk. Then the next issue, he kills them...you know, the same beings that Umar states that she could not stop.

Stoic

Sorry it took so long to answer, and yes that is my claim.

Prep-Man
My stance is Validus punched him into another dimension. big grin

Gecko4lif
Sorry it took so long to answer, and yes that is my claim.

I see....

We are done here.

Stoic
I see....

We are done here.

Well did Dormmamu show up to do anything about his dimension being turned into dust? I didn't see him, so I guess he was dusted too.

Carver brought up a very good point, about the Mindless Ones, you should take heed to it, because never before have those guys been punked as easily as they were recently when the Hulk was throwing them around.

Prep-Man
He wasn't.

KuRuPT Thanosi
now hulk killed Dormy with that blast... We are done here...

Omega Vision
No just no. Even Pak wouldn't make Hulk powerful enough to beat Dormammu in his own realm.

That would explain why 25% of the forum has a Hulk sig or has rocked a Hulk sig at some point.

KuRuPT Thanosi
People act like we know how big the dimension was... WE DON'T know at all and it might not have been big at all.

The realm and dimnesion could very well be well umar throne was.. which was ya know on that planet that was destroyed...

Furthermore, people are acting like it completly wiped out the dimension which was never shown.. Wrecking key planets in a dimension could very easily prompt the saying of the realm or dimension was destroyed. if somebody comes into my house and destroys 2 rooms out 6... I might veyr well saying somebody destroyed my house.. yet it's still mostly there and standing

Stoic
He wasn't.

He wasn't what? More importantly who is He? Dormmamu, the Hulk?

Prep-Man
People act like we know how big the dimension was... WE DON'T know at all and it might not have been big at all.

The realm and dimnesion could very well be well umar throne was.. which was ya know on that planet that was destroyed...

Furthermore, people are acting like it completly wiped out the dimension which was never shown.. Wrecking key planets in a dimension could very easily prompt the saying of the realm or dimension was destroyed. if somebody comes into my house and destroys 2 rooms out 6... I might veyr well saying somebody destroyed my house.. yet it's still mostly there and standing

True.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No just no. Even Pak wouldn't make Hulk powerful enough to beat Dormammu in his own realm.

That would explain why 25% of the forum has a Hulk sig or has rocked a Hulk sig at some point.

Lol...in regards to the Sig comment...I know its going to sound crazy but a couple of people did it to piss me off (received PMs) and overall, it worked.

ares834
How is this still going on....

Validus stomps.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by ares834
How is this still going on....

Validus stomps.

Because of Carver and Stoic.

CosmicComet
Yall need to calm down.

The Gamma-Father ain't beating the Dread One.

If anything it would be an endless stalemate with them busting galaxies while rolling around tickling each other.

Prep-Man
lol

carver9

Just stop it. That entire place is her realm...her realm isn't just that planet. Whatever plane of existence that exist there is basically hers. Her realm doesn't stop at her planet just like LT universe doesn't stop at a single planet. If LT said that someone destroyed his realm, we sure as hell wouldn't single it out as a just a mere planet.

carver9
Yall need to calm down.

The Gamma-Father ain't beating the Dread One.

If anything it would be an endless stalemate with them busting galaxies while rolling around tickling each other.

laughing

Prep-Man
Just stop it. That entire place is her realm...her realm isn't just that planet. Whatever plane of existence that exist there is basically hers. Her realm doesn't stop at her planet just like LT universe doesn't stop at a single planet. If LT said that someone destroyed his realm, we sure as hell wouldn't single it out as a just a mere planet.

You stop it first! shifty

SuperiorTech
Well did Dormmamu show up to do anything about his dimension being turned into dust? I didn't see him, so I guess he was dusted too.

Carver brought up a very good point, about the Mindless Ones, you should take heed to it, because never before have those guys been punked as easily as they were recently when the Hulk was throwing them around.

The Dark Dimension has been ruled by multiply people before including Umar and Baron Mordo also her daughter Cleo.I dont know if anyone know where Dormamu is currently or his power status.Umar seems to be running things now.

Umar survived that blast no reason to think it would destroy Dormmanu assuming he was even there.

Stoic
True.

No. You see it would be true if it wasn't stated that it was the entire dark dimension, which happens to be huge. If you require how large it is, I suggest you check out several Defenders comics, and old Dr. Strange ones as well. From what I recall, its a Universe, and much larger than a planet. So whether or not Betty caused half of its destruction or not, Validus has never been recorded to have output that much power. I however have seen a Kryptonian killed by a blow that shattered all of the windows in Metropolis, Anyone remember that comic? Let's see, all of the windows in Metropolis or half of the entire Dark Dimension? I'm having trouble deciding which feat is more impressive.

Prep-Man
No, please post the scan. Plus, SB has better durability showings than bad ones.

Stoic
The Dark Dimension has been ruled by multiply people before including Umar and Baron Mordo also her daughter Cleo.I dont know if anyone know where Dormamu is currently or his power status.Umar seems to be running things now.

Umar survived that blast no reason to think it would destroy Dormmanu assuming he was even there.

True enough, I didn't think of that. I mean Dormmamu might be in the Negative Zone for all we know.

Prep-Man
When Mon-El was going all out on Validus, Validus hardly knew he was there. And this is a being who is stronger than Superboy, who towed a solar system worth of planets without breaking a sweat.

carver9
No, please post the scan. Plus, SB has better durability showings than bad ones.

He's referring to the Doomsday and Superman fight. It was recently mentioned though that the blow from the final punch from Superman and Doomsday fight was felt all the way to Gotham. To many people don't know that though.

jalek moye
True enough, I didn't think of that. I mean Dormmamu might be in the Negative Zone for all we know.

and do you really think they would have Hulk kill Dormammu and no one mention it? Not even Umar or anything?

carver9
I agree with Superior. If Umar wasn't destroyed then I feel safe to say the Dorm would survive.

Stoic
The Hulk took hits from Bi Beast, Wendigo, and Archeddon, acd it looked like the blows did not register. I believe that if Gladiator was there hitting him as well nothing would have changed. I'm willing to say that this would be a good fight, but all of this Validus stomps won't happen. On top of it, he could have taken it even higher than that.

Prep-Man
If indeed Dormammu was destroyed that would mean his durability sucks and it was probably a low showing.

Stoic
He's referring to the Doomsday and Superman fight. It was recently mentioned though that the blow from the final punch from Superman and Doomsday fight was felt all the way to Gotham. To many people don't know that though.

Wow, and Hulk holding back was felt around the world. imagine that.

carver9
The Hulk took hits from Bi Beast, Wendigo, and Archeddon, acd it looked like the blows did not register. I believe that if Gladiator was there hitting him as well nothing would have changed. I'm willing to say that this would be a good fight, but all of this Validus stomps won't happen. On top of it, he could have taken it even higher than that.

Wendigo and Bi Beast with their amps was MUCH stronger than Gladiator or any other Herald imo. Armageddon has stomped both Surfer and Merged Hulk and the Armageddon that is currently fighting Hulk is amped even further than his fight against Surfer and Hulk.

Omega Vision
Carv is wrong.

Windows were shattered all the way in Gotham.

The blow registered as a global seismic event.

The distance between the two cities is inconsistent, but generally it ranges between them being within driving distance to being halfway across the country from one another.

Stoic
If indeed Dormammu was destroyed that would mean his durability sucks and it was probably a low showing.

Or a high one for the Hulk, and Betty right? It was stated that the entire Dark Dimension was destroyed. If Dormmau was there that would include him as well. Right?

jalek moye
Or a high one for the Hulk, and Betty right? It was stated that the entire Dark Dimension was destroyed. If Dormmau was there that would include him as well. Right?

Once again do you really think they would kill him and no one mention it? Plus his Sister surviving just fine and saying nothing.

dormammu isn't some obscure cannon fodder character no one has hard of, he's a big name in marvel isn't getting killed and no one know it.

carver9

Yeah, they were causing earthquakes and enormous tidal waves world wide. The planet was going haywire and the crazy thing about it is, Hulk was holding back.

Stoic
Carv is wrong.

Windows were shattered all the way in Gotham.

The blow registered as a global seismic event.

The distance between the two cities is inconsistent, but generally it ranges between them being within driving distance to being halfway across the country from one another.

And Doomsday was going all out correct? I have several copies of that books and read it several times, and from what I saw Doomsday wasn't playing neither was Superman.

So again the Hulk was holding back, and it was felt around the world. Validus PC or otherwise would be in for the fight of his life, when you take into consideration that the Hulk and Betty were bleeding enough power to have made a planet explode... a planet that they didn't even directly touch.

CosmicComet
I don't remember Dormmy being mentioned anywhere.

He was probably off somewhere getting a skyfather level fellating.

carver9
Lol... Stoic is killing you all.

Dorm isn't there and the last time I remember seeing him, he was getting tooled by Rulk with the powercosmic.

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
Once again do you really think they would kill him and no one mention it? Plus his Sister surviving just fine and saying nothing.

dormammu isn't some obscure cannon fodder character no one has hard of, he's a big name in marvel isn't getting killed and no one know it.

I'm just going by what was written in the comic, and what was written was that his Dimension was destroyed. Perhaps he erected a shield like Umar did and wasn't destroyed, but if he didn't. Like I said, I'm going by what was stated in the book, and not making things up... are you?

jalek moye
Lol... Stoic is killing you all.

Dorm isn't there and the last time I remember seeing him, he was getting tooled by Rulk with the powercosmic. What era was that Dorm? Wasn't that fight against characters form various points in time and didn't he not even fight Dormamau? i only remember him flying through the projection of his head.

jalek moye
I'm just going by what was written inn the comic, and what was written was that his Dimension was destroyed. Perhaps he erected a shield like Umar did and wasn't destroyed, but if he didn't. Like I said, I'm going by what was stated in the book, and not making things up... are you?

I'm not going to jump to a conclusion of something not mentioned. If the comic doesn't mention him we can't assume he got killed. Especially when said character frequently leaves the Dark Dimension. Fact is you can't claim Hulk killed him with no evidence at all.

Prep-Man

Not necessarily, no.

Omega Vision
And Doomsday was going all out correct? I have several copies of that books and read it several times, and from what I saw Doomsday wasn't playing neither was Superman.

So again the Hulk was holding back, and it was felt around the world. Validus PC or otherwise would be in for the fight of his life, when you take into consideration that the Hulk and Betty were bleeding enough power to have made a planet explode... a planet that they didn't even directly touch.
PC Validus wouldn't even notice Current Superman or Doomsday. He barely noticed PC Superman.

I don't think someone who treats PC Superman like a flea would be in for the fight of his life against Current Hulk.

Simbon
Considering that Hulk never destroyed the dark dimension, and the scans clearly show at least one planet there that was unaffected, I would say that Dormammu probably wasn't killed by Hulk and Betty's wraslin'.

Omega Vision
Considering that Hulk never destroyed the dark dimension, and the scans clearly show at least one planet there that was unaffected, I would say that Dormammu probably wasn't killed by Hulk and Betty's wraslin'.
Yeah, was there even a single statement suggesting that he destroyed the dimension?

I mean FFS Monarch was stated on panel to have wiped out Earth-51 with a Big Bang level explosion but because of the appearance of a symbolic plant sprout people pour skepticism on it.

Yet we're to believe that Hulk destroyed the Dark Dimension because of what exactly?

Simbon
Yeah, was there even a single statement suggesting that he destroyed the dimension?

I mean FFS Monarch was stated on panel to have wiped out Earth-51 with a Big Bang level explosion but because of the appearance of a symbolic plant sprout people pour skepticism on it.

Yet we're to believe that Hulk destroyed the Dark Dimension because of what exactly?

Just hold on. Carver gets special editions of these comics that no one else does, and he will be posting scans any day now of Dormammu cowering beneath Hulk's meaty thighs.

Gecko4lif

I had thought the same thing

carver9

I already posted the scan that states this. Why repost it when you are in denial? Believe what you want to believe.

carver9
I had thought the same thing

Of course you thought the same thing.

Omega Vision
I already posted the scan that states this. Why repost it when you are in denial? Believe what you want to believe.
Could you quote it?

CosmicComet
Umar called them the destroyers of her dimension.

Gecko4lif
Of course you thought the same thing.
You jelly I posses sentient thought? Yeah u jelly

Endless Mike
Hulk had a wish from the wishing well, that wore off

Omega Vision
Umar called them the destroyers of her dimension.
You can figuratively destroy something without actually physically wiping it out.

And besides, if the Dark Dimension was really destroyed where were they after it happened? In some void?

carver9
You can figuratively destroy something without actually physically wiping it out.

And besides, if the Dark Dimension was really destroyed where were they after it happened? In some void?

Pretty much. Hulk still lived after it and made a wish to bring everyone back.

The nxt time we see everything, all th pieces was coming back together due to a wish that Hulk made.

Simbon
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

Looks like the damage is pretty localized; the nearest planet is damaged some, but you can see one further off that is unaffected.

carver9
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

Looks like the damage is pretty localized; the nearest planet is damaged some, but you can see one further off that is unaffected.

Cuz... You are looking at the wrong scan.

Look here.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/

All the planets and everything is gone. Everything is coming back together in this scan. The only thing that survived was Umar and Hulk. All those planets you see in the previous scan are gone.

Gecko4lif
Cuz... You are looking at the wrong scan.

Lookin here.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/

All the planets and everything is gone. Everything is coming back together in this scan. The only thing that survived was Umar and Hulk. All those planets you see in the previous scan are gone.

Are you even paying attention to scale?

That is obviously the wreckage of one planet

carver9
Are you even paying attention to scale?

That is obviously the wreckage of one planet

The planets to the left are completely gone. Nothing was there except wreckage.

Sr J-Bieb
Dorm getting killed by that punch
The dimension getting destroyed
ha

Actually, is there a scan that says that Wendigo and Bi Beast kept their amps? Because last I checked they were only amped when they were 100 feet tall.
Serious question

Cogito
This is getting interesting.

From these scans at least there's no conclusive evidence that more than one planet was destroyed.

mmm

Gecko4lif
The planets to the left are completely gone. Nothing was there except wreckage.
no it doesnt. It shows a close up of one patch of space.

Thats why umar is so god damn big

Sr J-Bieb

Carver logic dictates she's the size of a full universe

carver9

Umar wasn't big...the energy she was emitting was big. I didn't see Umar in that's scan at all except when they did a close up on her face.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Carver logic dictates she's the size of a full universe

Here we go.

Gecko4lif
Umar wasn't big...the energy she was emitting was big. I didn't see Umar in that's scan at all except when they did a close up on her face.
It CLEARLY shows umar.

Are you being serious?

Cogito

What about the black body shaped thing that almost fills the blue sphere of energy? Not a body?

Sr J-Bieb
Umar wasn't big...the energy she was emitting was big. I didn't see Umar in that's scan at all except when they did a close up on her face. lol

The artist clearly drew her body shape in that scan, complete with her flowing vagina cover and hair

carver9
I'll wait until the next issue comes out and Sr. Bieb...stop trippin.

Sr J-Bieb
I'll wait until the next issue comes out and Sr. Bieb...stop trippin. Comes out for what? To say that that Umar figure in the blue energy was meant to be Umar?

I'm not 'trippin', just astounded by your stupidity

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Comes out for what? To say that that Umar figure in the blue energy was meant to be Umar?

I'm not 'trippin', just astounded by your stupidity

No...so that I can post the scan that states Hulk destroyed her dimension.

Cogito
Carver...do you honestly think that person-shaped outline is not... a person?

Sr J-Bieb
No...so that I can post the scan that states Hulk destroyed her dimension. You're waiting for the next issue to come out to prove something that you don't actually know if it happened or not?
Good debating strategy.

"It happened, and I'll prove it... when the next issue gets released... if they talk about it..."

Also, wasn't this the last issue anyway? So if so, you're readily admitting that you don't have proof. Good show Carver

Gecko4lif
And slowly the reign of The gamma father comes to an end.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>