NUL -Worthy Hulk- VS DRACULA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
This fight is coming. How do you guys think it'll turn out?

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Druchulk.jpg

Fight takes place inside New York at sunset.

vansonbee
Nul gonna drop Dracula, if I'm wrong, feel free to quote me on this later on!

Dracula has an army to support him, he will be using every weapon and ancient spell/magic to beat Nul.

chomperx9
Dracula wins for sure, but not so easy from the start.

the ninjak
- Drac goes mist form.
- Bites Nul/Hulk on the ankle. Drinks a mouthful of blood.
- Drac gains Hulk's strength.
- They melee for a bit before Drac retreats and mocks Hulk waiting for the disease to take effect.
- Meanwhile in the Astral Plane Nul ponders this virus affecting his host and looks for the source of the virus.
- Nul finds Cthon. They fight.
- Cthon kicks Nul's ass.
- Hulk is freed from Nul's possession. Then becomes a vampire just long enough for Drac to command him to leave.
- Hulk obeys and jumps to Canada before his HF destroys the virus.
- Drac wins by BFR.
dracula

Endless Mike
I thought Marvel Dracula was dead (as in dead, not undead)

carver9
We all know Hulk is going to win this.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Endless Mike

He dies every 6 months. He has been back for quite a while though. His son usurped his throne briefly but the Xmen brought his body back and resurrected him. He's back in charge of the vampire nation now. He has also appeared in the new Throne of Blood series.

Trackz
Originally posted by carver9
We all know Hulk is going to win this. ...no, most signs point to Hulk getting messed up since he not only returns to normal after this storyline, the hulk is separated from banner.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Trackz
...no, most signs point to Hulk getting messed up since he not only returns to normal after this storyline, the hulk is separated from banner.

HUH? Where did you hear that HUlk will be seperated from banner after fear itself arc? (LAme ass wtf)

SquallX
Originally posted by Endless Mike

You made an undead pun. rock

Harbinger
Hopefully Dracula shows well even if he loses. He's mad underrated.

Trackz
Originally posted by Lord Feron
HUH? Where did you hear that HUlk will be seperated from banner after fear itself arc? (LAme ass wtf) interviews/solicitations.

It's the reason that the defenders get back together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.