Daken vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The man who almost killed Skaar, vs the Hulk that Skaar almost killed..

Who wins?

carver9
When did Skaar almost kill Hulk?

SamZED
Hulk thunderclaps his HF off.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
When did Skaar almost kill Hulk?

Incredible Hulk 611. Skaar clearly had the upper hand, and was about to finish Hulk off, when Red She Hulk attacked him.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk thunderclaps his HF off.

That's one way to win.

If he tries melee, it could go bad for him.. Dakan is like healing factor Kryptonite.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
That's one way to win.

If he tries melee, it could go bad for him.. Dakan is like healing factor Kryptonite. No he isn't, the muramasa blades are no longer in his arms. Daken is ****ed big time.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No he isn't, the muramasa blades are no longer in his arms. Daken is ****ed big time.

Huh, didn't know that.

Ok, he has the muramasa for this fight.

Bentley
Thunderclap for the win.

guy222
hulk

Sin I AM
when did daken almost kill skaar?..........i dont remember that

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
when did daken almost kill skaar?..........i dont remember that

Incredible Hulk #603.

Batman-Prime
I don't like Daken but I want do make Carver angry mhmm but I like the Hulk...

Damn, hard one. Hulk wins.

Lord Feron
Skaar is a chump most of the time. I say hulk. Hulk has alot more experience fighting and knows how to deal with the likes of wolverine. Also even a grazing hit from hulk should hurt Daken pretty badly since he don't have a adamantium skeleton to hold himself together like his daddy.

Sin I AM
meh muramasa blades are a cheap win imo

SuperiorTech
Incredible Hulk 611. Skaar clearly had the upper hand, and was about to finish Hulk off, when Red She Hulk attacked him.

Really because I saw Hulk manhandle him and basically let him go.
http://thumbnails54.imagebam.com/14621/f05488146201813.jpg http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/14621/164efb146201819.jpg

After that point Hulk was having flashback dealing with his conflict with his own father while fighting Skaar.While that attack that he suffered was potent claiming that it would finish off Hulk considering what he has healed from not happening.

cdtm
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Really because I saw Hulk manhandle him and basically let him go.
http://thumbnails54.imagebam.com/14621/f05488146201813.jpg http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/14621/164efb146201819.jpg

After that point Hulk was having flashback dealing with his conflict with his own father while fighting Skaar.While that attack that he suffered was potent claiming that it would finish off Hulk considering what he has healed from not happening.

From the point where Skaar told Hulk he basically killed his wife/mother of his child, it was an all out brawl, which Skaar won. And Skaar took the initial rage fueled hit to do it, making it even more impressive.

Skaar could have tried whatever he wanted before Red She Hulk butted in.. Decapitated him with his sword, or anything else.

Maybe it would've failed to actually kill him, but it was still Skaars fight to lose..

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
meh muramasa blades are a cheap win imo

Healing factors are even cheaper.. I kind of like that there's something to counter a hf.

I wonder how the blades would have affected World War Hulks healing factor? He was healing up extremely fast, and the blades don't stop a hf, they only retard it.. So, would it slow down WWH's hf to the point where he was taking damage, or only to the point where he's healing as slowly as Wolverine usually does..?

carver9
Hulk was clearly holding back against Skaar going by that fight. Hulk was also resenting everything that happened and was having flash back during mid battle. Hulk showed that he could have ended that fight any time he wanted.

jalek moye
Clearly at that point right there shown above Hulk could ahve killed Skaar. He never got as series as he had right then. And i do remember the flashbacks as well during the fact which would make him lesser, plus Skaar needed to wait till they landed on a beach and he got knocked deeper into it into even try that.

Hulk > Skaar, he knows it and Hulk knows. When not distracted by factors in his own head or outside Hulk is always shown > then him. Him messing him up with sand once doesn't change that. Especially when in the right state of mind Hulk would have thunder clapped that shit right back.

cdtm
Originally posted by jalek moye
When not distracted by factors in his own head...

We're not reading it the same way, if that's how you saw it.

Skaar told Hulk about his wifes final death to piss him off, and Hulks flashbacks were proof that it worked.

The action of the fight proves this. Hulk was trying to take his head off with his best punches, and chasing after him in a bloodlusted rage.

jalek moye
Dude his best atack almost killed Skaar early on, anything less than that shows it's not his best because he was less effective. He was mad but not as mad. He was getting messed up by those flashbacks because he was mad at himself, he was being the father in those as you saw at the end it had been hurting him inside to do that. At least imo that's what the point of those specific flashbacks were.

Skaars trick at the end was impressive but stop acting like he's above Hulk when he's not.

Sin I AM
Healing factors are even cheaper.. I kind of like that there's something to counter a hf.

I wonder how the blades would have affected World War Hulks healing factor? He was healing up extremely fast, and the blades don't stop a hf, they only retard it.. So, would it slow down WWH's hf to the point where he was taking damage, or only to the point where he's healing as slowly as Wolverine usually does..?

hf is to marvel, what durability is to dc...its their bread and butter. But alas we will never know, imo if daken fought hulk with it during wwh, he would have killed him

jalek moye
We're not reading it the same way, if that's how you saw it.

Skaar told Hulk about his wifes final death to piss him off, and Hulks flashbacks were proof that it worked.

The action of the fight proves this. Hulk was trying to take his head off with his best punches, and chasing after him in a bloodlusted rage.

I looked back at it and it does seem to be for both him and skaar so my bad on that.

but still doesn't change that Hulk could have clearly killed him earlier and was winning untill they got into the ocean when Skaar used his trick on him. You say Skaar didn't try other stuff, well I say Hulk didn't try thunderclapping it back.

Either way we saw Hulk mess him up in two to three punches at the end once he got even madder than before yelling at his dad. Hulk > Skaar ok?

Skaar did good but hes not better than hulk every other issues showed that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins, Muramasa claws or no Muramasa claws.

The Sorrow
Skaar threw his sword through Hulks arm at the beginning of the fight he didn't have it when he used that sand attack. While Hulk was recovering Skaar was still giving him punches to the face and back of the head but still couldn't KO him.

It's clear Hulk looked superior and was holding back. Savage Hulk defeated Skaar aswell. Don't see how Daken can win.

BruceSkywalker
unfortunately skaar is not his father, daken gets a beat down from hulk

StiltmanFTW
If Hulk is in the pheromone range from the start, then MC Daken can win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If Hulk is in the pheromone range from the start, then MC Daken can win. So if Hulk hits w/ Daken pheromone, what would be precisely that Daken wins?

StiltmanFTW
Daken could make it seem as if he disappeared and stab him in the head from behind.

McNasty996
Daken could make it seem as if he disappeared and stab him in the head from behind.

I don't think that would work seeing as how, Wolverine with admantium claws cant get Hulks hide enough to do REAL damage i.e. wwh/x-men. Daken gets crushed under Hulks foot or backhanded in half everytime without an admantium skeleton to keep him together.

cdtm

True.

For the people arguing Hulk just Thunderclaps for a win every time, do you also side with the "speedblitz 10/10" arguments? Or do you usually try and argue how it goes down in comics?

If you usually argue for comic showings, it's only fair to point out Hulk rarely ends a fight with a Thunderclap.. More often than not, he'll resort to various melee attacks, like he does against Wolverine.

That would give Daken fair odds, since though he's no Spidey, he's more than quick and agile enough to avoid being hit. And while even a grazing hit from Hulk will mess him up, Daken has a lot of options for crippling Hulk as well.. He could blind him, like Wolverine did to Rulk. He could rip into his arms, like Daken did to Skaar. He could gut him, like Wolverine did to Namor...

1 vs 1 in melee, he has fair odds..

And while not relevant to this fight, if you put him in a group setting, with other characters to run support, he may be one of the best anti Hulk characters in comics.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by McNasty996
I don't think that would work seeing as how, Wolverine with admantium claws cant get Hulks hide enough to do REAL damage i.e. wwh/x-men. Daken gets crushed under Hulks foot or backhanded in half everytime without an admantium skeleton to keep him together.

Muramasa blades are not adamantium. They don't "cut" things. They splice matter on molecular level, they are magic stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
It was explained in one of the early issues of Wolverine: Origins.

psycho gundam
1 vs 1 in melee, he has fair odds.. lol

i've yet to see hulk's bones being cut, and even then, well....

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2182/incrediblehulk44611.jpg

he can heal from even that damage

bye daken smile

StiltmanFTW
Muramasa claws prevent from healing, bye Banner stick out tongue

psycho gundam
you missed the point

hulk will eventually heal, but daken will only have a pissed off hulk on his hands that can not only survive that type of trauma, but continue to fight fiercely, and as his fight with wolverine went hulk wanted wolverine to get close enough to grab him.

McNasty996
Muramasa blades are not adamantium. They don't "cut" things. They splice matter on molecular level, they are magic stick out tongue

Even then how long are the blades? It's doubtful that they could even make it through to his skull if they come into contact with his thick head or to his heart and that is a direct full force stab, which would be necessary seeing as little slashes wont do that much. And to make matters worse he would have to come into hulks reach to perform these maneuvers the former "deep stab" of which will get him caught if it last any longer than half a second. And being caught just one time in hulks grip will completely crush his arms into an applesauce consistency rendering them unusable or even ripped of leading to Daken bleeding to death very quickly. This combined with hulks own super human reflexes gives Hulk the win 10/10 IMO.

carver9
True.

For the people arguing Hulk just Thunderclaps for a win every time, do you also side with the "speedblitz 10/10" arguments? Or do you usually try and argue how it goes down in comics?

If you usually argue for comic showings, it's only fair to point out Hulk rarely ends a fight with a Thunderclap.. More often than not, he'll resort to various melee attacks, like he does against Wolverine.

That would give Daken fair odds, since though he's no Spidey, he's more than quick and agile enough to avoid being hit. And while even a grazing hit from Hulk will mess him up, Daken has a lot of options for crippling Hulk as well.. He could blind him, like Wolverine did to Rulk. He could rip into his arms, like Daken did to Skaar. He could gut him, like Wolverine did to Namor...

1 vs 1 in melee, he has fair odds..

And while not relevant to this fight, if you put him in a group setting, with other characters to run support, he may be one of the best anti Hulk characters in comics.

Wasn't you the main one screaming the speed blitz 10/10. Now you are trying to change things to suit your argument.

Hulk thunderclaps 10/10.

jalek moye
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you missed the point

hulk will eventually heal, but daken will only have a pissed off hulk on his hands that can not only survive that type of trauma, but continue to fight fiercely, and as his fight with wolverine went hulk wanted wolverine to get close enough to grab him.

He won't heal for at least an entire day if not more. More than long enough to get finished off

StiltmanFTW
you missed the point

Doesn't matter. KO = win. And we don't know if he'd be able to recover from that.

Originally posted by McNasty996
Even then how long are the blades? It's doubtful that they could even make it through to his skull if they come into contact with his thick head or to his heart and that is a direct full force stab, which would be necessary seeing as little slashes wont do that much. And to make matters worse he would have to come into hulks reach to perform these maneuvers the former "deep stab" of which will get him caught if it last any longer than half a second. And being caught just one time in hulks grip will completely crush his arms into an applesauce consistency rendering them unusable or even ripped of leading to Daken bleeding to death very quickly. This combined with hulks own super human reflexes gives Hulk the win 10/10 IMO.

One foot long. They can easily reach the brain.

Like I said, Daken would use pheromones. Making Hulk compelely unaware of him appearing behind his back.

Mindset
Doesn't Hulk have Banner intelligence?

psycho gundam
Doesn't matter. KO = win. And we don't know if he'd be able to recover from that. you haven't established daken could even injure the hulk that severely, and even then he was still able to fight.

cdtm
Wasn't you the main one screaming the speed blitz 10/10. Now you are trying to change things to suit your argument.

Hulk thunderclaps 10/10.

And Wolverine loses to Iron Fist 10/10, via speed blitz. stick out tongue

Plus, Hulk never, ever catches Superman with an attack.

Good luck with your new CBR style in future debates.

cdtm
you haven't established daken could even injure the hulk that severely, and even then he was still able to fight.

Why wouldn't he be able to?

He didn't have any problems injuring Skaar, and if the claws cut on a molecular level and negate healing factors, I don't see why Hulk would suffer less injury..

Cogito
Plus, Hulk never, ever catches Superman with an attack

Here we go facepalm2

carver9
And Wolverine loses to Iron Fist 10/10, via speed blitz. stick out tongue

Plus, Hulk never, ever catches Superman with an attack.

Good luck with your new CBR style in future debates.

Thanks, so with that said...Hulk defeats Daken 10/10 via thunderclap. Do you agree?

StiltmanFTW
you haven't established daken could even injure the hulk that severely, and even then he was still able to fight.

I can't imagine magical weapons that can "cut" through anything much easier than adamantium faling to pierce Hulk's skull.

He wouldn't be able to fight if Daken hit the right spot wink In the scan you showed (very impressive showing, can't deny that), Hulk is in the process of healing, that's a bit different. Daken is fast enough to stab him multiple times or even cut his head off. And it doesn't seem he was able to fight in that state, correct me if I'm wrong.

Wolverine2006
No muramasa, no chance for Daken

cdtm
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
No muramasa, no chance for Daken

Daken has the muramasa in this fight.

cdtm
Thanks, so with that said...Hulk defeats Daken 10/10 via thunderclap. Do you agree?

If he hit him with it, sure.

But Dakens pretty quick.. He'd have to be, to have time to grab Wolverine and use him as a shield, while Skaar was in mid swing..

psycho gundam
And it doesn't seem he was able to fight in that state, correct me if I'm wrong. oh he was, though the army dropped huge a device on him that was designed to smother nuclear explosions. he almost melted through it but it eventually cooled, about an issue later he smashes out of it fully healed (though the metal molded around his injuries (?))

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Doesn't Hulk have Banner intelligence?

psycho gundam
it's rhetorical no?

Mindset
No one took notice of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.