Weakest character who can beat Magneto inside a hardware store

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who indeed?

Sr J-Bieb
Eternity

shokosugi
cmon be serious.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by shokosugi
who indeed? Originally posted by shokosugi
cmon be serious.

zopzop
cmon be serious.

He is, you said "weakest" right? laughing

Black bolt z
Anyone that isn't hurt by frying pans.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Anyone that isn't hurt by frying pans. More like flying pans amirite

zopzop
In all seriousness, I'd say Red Ghost. Magneto better run out of melee range, because if he lets RG get close...........

shokosugi
who the hell's red ghost and what can he do?

Parmaniac
who the hell's red ghost and what can he do? He's a ghost and his power is being red

Sin I AM
LOL^^

iceman could

zopzop
who the hell's red ghost and what can he do?

Probably THE best intangibility in Marvel. He can make himself intangible completely or make a body part tangible while making the rest of him intangible. He doesn't need to eat or breathe while he's intangible and he can stay that way as long as he wants to. Whatever he touches he can make intangible even if he's not in contact with it anymore. If he gets close to Magneto, he can phase his heart/brain/any vital organ out and then Mags dies.

There's nothing Magneto can do to him.

shokosugi
can he phase through magneto's electro magnetic force field? i dont think so.

zopzop
can he phase through magneto's electro magnetic force field? i dont think so.

He's phased through the Watcher's Citadel and evaded the Watcher for months before Living Laser and Quasar blew his spot. So I'd say yes he can.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
He's phased through the Watcher's Citadel and evaded the Watcher for months before Living Laser and Quasar blew his spot. So I'd say yes he can.

thumb up

This is a bad, bad, bad matchup for Magneto; Red Ghost wins every single time...

chomperx9
Green Lantern

Endless Mike
Leech?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
More like flying pans amirite Ha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.