GoGo (Kill Bill) vs Hit Girl (Kickass)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Hf9LGJk17Xg/TVSWXhViSPI/AAAAAAAASwI/CNjYlcIZ34M/s1600/gogo2-1.jpg

vs

http://calitreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/kick-ass-poster-hit-girl-e1271680898939.jpg

Fight takes place in a training dojo similar to the one in the Matrix.

Girls get the weapons shown in their pictures.

Fight to the death!!

Who Wins?

Lestov16
I think Hit Girl may be too agile. If she dodges the meteor hammer and throws a quick butterfly knife, she should take this. YMMV

BruceSkywalker
rj is not here to defend her so GoGo be default lololol laughing

Impediment
Gogo wins.

This is a dupe thread, but I'll allow it since RJ isn't here to troll the shit out of it.

steverules_2
I'll take the place of RJ *ahem* Hit girl wins because she can dodge bullets

I miss that guy

BruceSkywalker
thats right i remember.. GoGo chokes her out

RE: Blaxican
You guys are retarded.

Hit-Girl wins.

I have not seen Kill Bill.

edit- No wait, looked at the scene. Yeah you guys are all with the exception of Impediment retarded. Hit-Girl would school that chick.

NemeBro
She really would, to be honest.

the ninjak
HG only gets the bladed staff.

Gogo would disarm her then HG is screwed.

NemeBro
HG is much, much faster than Gogo.

the ninjak
The Bride killed all of those Yakuza yet GoGo overpowered her.
HG with just staff showed no special feats when she killed the junkies.

Placidity
Wait, what has GoGo done besides squeeze some pervert's balls and get killed?

Impediment
She almost killed Black Mamba, but a stray table leg was Gogo's bane.

Beatrix would massacre Hit Girl.

No stray table leg = a dead Beatrix.

Lestov16
x9iIKn1Bl6c

I2-yZWoM5kc

I'm conflicted....

Impediment
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
You guys are retarded.

Hit-Girl wins.

I have not seen Kill Bill.

edit- No wait, looked at the scene. Yeah you guys are all with the exception of Impediment retarded. Hit-Girl would school that chick.

Nah, I'm retarded. Don't let my mod powers or my immense penis frighten you.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Nah, I'm retarded. Don't let my mod powers or my immense penis frighten you.

lol

as for this... GoGo is a highly trained, highly skilled assassin who should have killed Kiddo, who is also a highly skilled and highly trained assassin.

and highly skilled and highly trained assassin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hookers, crackheads, and people who were scared of her

Lestov16
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol

as for this... GoGo is a highly trained, highly skilled assassin who should have killed Kiddo, who is also a highly skilled and highly trained assassin.

and highly skilled and highly trained assassin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hookers, crackheads, and people who were scared of her

I'm sorry, i thought we were doing this off of screen feats, not circumstantial evidence. By that logic, Jon Cold could kick everybody's ass

Riot-Gear
With the given weapons. Go Go. If Hit Girl got her cable Knife, a far closer match to Go Go's meteor hammer. Things would get interesting.

As it is Go Go not only has the natural reach advantage, but also has the longer weapon.

She is slower then Hit Girl though and a bigger target and didn't seem to have the skill that Hit Girl did, she was a little more raw, not sloppy per se, just not as slick as Hit Girl.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm sorry, i thought we were doing this off of screen feats, not circumstantial evidence. By that logic, Jon Cold could kick everybody's ass

i am using screen feats and they dictate what i said... gogo yubari and beatrix kiddo aka the bride aka black mamba are highly trained and skilled assassins, if you do not believe me i can send you my copy of kill bill vol 1 where you can watch in awe how skillfull they are.. hit girl on the other hand killed crackheads, hookers and unarmed opponents and she also needed help because she was getting schooled by someone much better than she was..

Impediment
Thank you.

A semi skilled mob boss beat Hit Girl into submission, only to be thwarted by Kick Ass and his mini cannon jet pack accompanied by god awful Elvis music.

the ninjak
i am using screen feats and they dictate what i said... gogo yubari and beatrix kiddo aka the bride aka black mamba are highly trained and skilled assassins, if you do not believe me i can send you my copy of kill bill vol 1 where you can watch in awe how skillfull they are.. hit girl on the other hand killed crackheads, hookers and unarmed opponents and she also needed help because she was getting schooled by someone much better than she was..

thumb up

Mindset
i am using screen feats and they dictate what i said... gogo yubari and beatrix kiddo aka the bride aka black mamba are highly trained and skilled assassins, if you do not believe me i can send you my copy of kill bill vol 1 where you can watch in awe how skillfull they are.. hit girl on the other hand killed crackheads, hookers and unarmed opponents and she also needed help because she was getting schooled by someone much better than she was.. I don't believe you, send me your copy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't believe you, send me your copy.

thumb up

Lestov16

I love how the only way you can talk about Gogo's skill is by comparing her to The Bride and not on whether her technique would be able to counter Hit-Girl's.

ares834

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.