Killer Frost Vs Klaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1926367-lincoln_firestorm_1_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1466188-95_she_hulks_3_large.jpg

zopzop
Klaw and rather easily too. He's not a living being so it don't matter how cold she makes it. His attacks are sound based, not fire, so she's not amping of them.

He can make sound constructs and fire off powerful concussive blasts.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
Klaw and rather easily too. He's not a living being so it don't matter how cold she makes it. His attacks are sound based, not fire, so she's not amping of them.

He can make sound constructs and fire off powerful concussive blasts.

She can affect objects and her surroundings as well. Like what she did to the sun.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
She can affect objects and her surroundings as well. Like what she did to the sun.

But Klaw's powers give off zero heat energy, it's sound after all. He could just create a giant animal sound construct and crush her to death. Or literally blow her apart with a powerful concussive blast. Or blow out her ear drums and nauseate her with sound waves.

I don't even think she gets one win (and I actually like her).

Prep-Man
True.

vansonbee
Originally posted by zopzop
But Klaw's powers give off zero heat energy, it's sound after all. He could just create a giant animal sound construct and crush her to death. Or literally blow her apart with a powerful concussive blast. Or blow out her ear drums and nauseate her with sound waves.

I don't even think she gets one win (and I actually like her). Very complicated.

If he was frozen, he could counter by sound waves, vibrating and destroying the ice.

zopzop
Originally posted by vansonbee
Very complicated.

If he was frozen, he could counter by sound waves, vibrating and destroying the ice.

He's been through worse than that. Molecule Man created a vacuum prison for him (sound can't exist in a vacuum) and not only did Klaw survive, he broke out.

She's not trapping him at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.