Atlas vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Which Atlas?

Mindset
Which Atlas?

Colossus-Big C
Which Atlas?

psycho gundam
the one that holds up the universe obviously

cdtm
Does it matter? Any Atlas pwns him.

Even Tony Atlas.

Maybe especially Tony Atlas.

Cogito
Man, I was going to chime in with "Which Atlas?" after Mindset, but then I realized that would have been really lame. no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
Tony Atlas. wolverine, stare into the face of your doom

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3934741222_d36b947d11.jpg

mr.potatohead

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Cogito
Man, I was going to chime in with "Which Atlas?" after Mindset, but then I realized that would have been really lame. no expression i doubt either one of us seen each other post

carver9
This Atlas.

http://www.playbackstl.com/images/stories/paneldiscussion/0711/NewAvengersAnnual_1_Preview5.jpg

Mindset
Who is that pooping?

cdtm
How's Wolverine even going to make him bleed..? His short claws against Atlas's giant form won't produce much more than paper cuts.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is that pooping?

I think it's Jarvis.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine, stare into the face of your doom

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3934741222_d36b947d11.jpg

mr.potatohead

Lol.

vansonbee
Marvel at Atlas was huge as an frost giant, his strength was near or less Immortal Hercules, Atlas can punt or KO Wolverine w/ ease 10/10

DC Atlas - most likely Wolverine will win, he has speed and will attack Atlas weak spots (eyes etc...)

Marvel Atlas, from Revengers - same applies for Atlas one line #1. God and Human Atlas pretty much the same result.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is that pooping?

Wong.

StiltmanFTW
On paper Atlas should be able to win, but didn't he lose to Pym of all people in some Avengers annual (the one with the Mandarin)? I don't remember the context, though.

Spiderpussy got stomped by him and stayed conscious, iirc...

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
On paper Atlas should be able to win, but didn't he lose to Pym of all people in some Avengers annual (the one with the Mandarin)? I don't remember the context, though.

I'm going to guess Pyms win had to do with the fact he's fathered Pym particles, and could shrink Atlas at will..

Technically, Pym also beat Godzilla.. At least, his Pym particles did, shrinking the monster down to rodent size.

Lord Feron
Logan claws his nuts off ftw!

dmills
Logan cuts his femoral artery.

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm going to guess Pyms win had to do with the fact he's fathered Pym particles, and could shrink Atlas at will..

Technically, Pym also beat Godzilla.. At least, his Pym particles did, shrinking the monster down to rodent size.

No, he did it free style, just a good punch in the cheek. At the time Atlas was still under the name of "Power-man".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.