Michael Korvac and Thanos vs the 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The 2000ft Destroyer has the Oversword of Asgard in hand...

Fight to the Death or KO; no BFR or PIS...

Who wins?

Harbinger
So bascially Korvac vs. the Destroyer?

Same DA that fought the Celestials?

TheLordofMurder
Yes...

This is the version of the Destroyer that took on the 4th Celestial Host...

Harbinger
The Enemy has some beastly feats, but he's also inconsistent. I'd take the DA, personally.

TheLordofMurder
Make sure to vote! smile

rotiart
Can I use any version of Michael Korvac I want or is there one you had in mind?

zopzop
Odin/Destroyer for the majority. Korvac feared a union of Odin/Mephisto/Zeus, the 2000ft Destroyer is more powerful than that trio.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
Can I use any version of Michael Korvac I want or is there one you had in mind?

Classic Korvac; the version that was hiding its power from Eternity and had one-shot-killed the Collector...

TheLordofMurder
Interesting answers so far...

Bentley
All things considered the Asgardian Destroyer should win. It has not a single feat to its merit, but it should win...

Wodenson
This is not a contest. Odin alone should be able to take down Korvac.

Bentley
Originally posted by Wodenson
This is not a contest. Odin alone should be able to take down Korvac.

Nah.

guy222
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Classic Korvac; the version that was hiding its power from Eternity and had one-shot-killed the Collector...

'the enemy' was a great storyline

Wodenson
Wasn't Korvac recently weakened just by dealing with Thor?

Sin I AM
what is thanos doing here.....

Bentley
Wasn't Korvac recently weakened just by dealing with Thor?

That was a Korvac after several depowerings, at his peak, he two-shot killed Herc. Partly because of so many depowerments I give it to the AD...

Wodenson
So I'm guessing you see Korvac as being >> Galactus.

Bentley
So I'm guessing you see Korvac as being >> Galactus.

If Galactus gets depowered that still doesn't change the fact Korvac one-shotted an Elder, resisted -while depowered- a Cosmic Cube that had made Thor the Red Skull's slave and scared the hell out of Karina in what may as well be his weakest version. Galactus and Korvac never actually duke it out anyways, so yes, if you must believe so to respect his feats, Korvac is above Galactus.

Wodenson
Why would Galactus get depowered?

Also, killing the Collector in his 'old man' form is not hugely impressive, since that form is virtually powerless. He has to shift forms to be on par with an upper tier Elder like the Grandmaster.

He did not seem 'Galactus level' when he fought the Avengers.

Bentley
The Avengers didn't do anything to Korvac during that battle, it was just an extension of Galactus being toppled by the Thing.

The closest incarnation to that one (What if Korvac) effortlessly resurrected every Avengers, bfrd SS, Dark Phoenix and Classic Strange and blocked the Gateways to other dimensions -and Odin couldn't do anything about it-.

Measuring every incarnation separately is hard because he has few showings, we know that a weaker version was above Karina -half elder- and fought off a Cosmic Cube. Everything points out to above Elder at least.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
The Avengers didn't do anything to Korvac during that battle, it was just an extension of Galactus being toppled by the Thing.

The closest incarnation to that one (What if Korvac) effortlessly resurrected every Avengers, bfrd SS, Dark Phoenix and Classic Strange and blocked the Gateways to other dimensions -and Odin couldn't do anything about it-.

Measuring every incarnation separately is hard because he has few showings, we know that a weaker version was above Karina -half elder- and fought off a Cosmic Cube. Everything points out to above Elder at least.

You'd best be careful by bringing in that What If. During it, Korvac wanted no part of Galactus and sent his Avengers slaves to fetch the UN to deal with him.

Getting back to canon appearances, Kruegarr imprisoned Korvac in a dimension where his powers didn't work and then transported him to Galactus. Galactus took the power back in one panel and that was that.

Bentley
Every ancestor of Korvac needed some time to get used to those powers, probably Korvac wasn't full-powered either.

Galactus drained a humbled baby Korvac who didn't absorbed the powers directly from TaaII, we've seen Galactus's tech outdoing Galactus before, Michael could be potentially more powerful despite being depowered by Galan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.