The entire Low Herald Tier vs Hank Henshaw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw has pushed his technopathy to its limits and has taken complete control of planet Cybertron...

Fight until one side is completed destroyed or KO'ed; no BFR or PIS...

Who wins?

Cogito
On Cybertron, Hank stomps.

Cybertron is Primus

Harbinger
Low
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Dr. Doom (U), Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

Only chance would be TP (X, Nova, etc.), but the whole cyborg things messes that up, I'd think.

Tier dies given the stips.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Harbinger
Low
Engineer Kang, Red Tornado, Ultron,

Tier dies given the stips.
These guys become his puppets most likely.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting poll results so far...

Those that think the Low Heralds win, can you explain your reasoning?

Bentley
Madison Jeffrey overrides his control over Cybertron and then they stomp poor Hank cool

Parmaniac
Low Herald: Jack Hawksmoor (in city)

hmmmm

BullwinkleMoose
Stalemate at Best for Henshaw. Atom could make himself so miniature that Henshaw would never be able to locate him to destroy him

Lord Feron
Would hawksmoor be able to be a living planet due to his powers? Would hank be fighting for control? (anyone can answer that =))

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Would hawksmoor be able to be a living planet due to his powers? Would hank be fighting for control? (anyone can answer that =))

They would likely fight for control at some level, Hawksmoor doesn't really control the machines themselves, but has some limited reality warping abilities using the cities, I'd argue that they don't fight for control in the same level.

Low
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Dr. Doom (U), Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

Only chance would be TP (X, Nova, etc.), but the whole cyborg things messes that up, I'd think.

Tier dies given the stips. there's a lot of mid-high heralds and even trans level beings in that tier. including a lot of powerful telepaths and technopaths. I think they can win, mostly by exploiting henshaw's mind and its technopathic control over the planet.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley
They would likely fight for control at some level, Hawksmoor doesn't really control the machines themselves, but has some limited reality warping abilities using the cities, I'd argue that they don't fight for control in the same level.

would be damn interesting...

IMO I don't think Hank can take them but he kills a shit ton of them.

TheLordofMurder
I think it would be very interesting as well...

Henshaw would essentially have godlike power at his finger tips with Cybertron being Primus and all...

But there is ALOT of power and versatility to be found in the Low Herald Tier; as long as they arent wiped out right out the gate, I am sure this team could come up with some effective, creative, tactics for combating Henshaw on the fly...

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
These guys become his puppets most likely.

Ultron's a technnopath himself not sure taking him over would be so easy, especially since he has defense against it.

dmills
LoM, is Nova Prime allowed to energy drain the planet?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by dmills
LoM, is Nova Prime allowed to energy drain the planet?

He sure could...

Although I have no doubt that Henshaw will make Cybertron resist once he realizes whats happening; assuming Nova Prime is able to get into a position to planet drain in the 1st place of course...

Bentley
That team is just too much, even assuming Henshaw controls every technology based character, they still overpower him.

Galan007
Low
Absorbing Man Everyone else aside, I'd really like to know how Hank would beat Creel.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
Everyone else aside, I'd really like to know how Hank would beat Creel.

Creels CIS would be a big help to Henshaws efforts to do so...

Cybertron has no atmosphere; thus Creel would (undoubtably; as almost anyone would do who doesnt know the following) attempt to hold his breath at the start of the battle...and thus he'd take himself out immediately.

Holding your breath is suicide in space; burst your own lungs as the oxygen in them expands by several orders of magnitude due to the zero pressure environment...

Near instant death...

jalek moye
Wait so your saying anyone that has to breathe dies instantly? :/

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wait so your saying anyone that has to breathe dies instantly? :/

Pretty much...

Unless they:

1) Know not to hold their breath right out the gate...
2) Is immediately alerted to the danger right out the gate (Ultimate Doom would know this for sure)...
3) Either has an immediate fix to surviving the harsh environment of space or is immediately assisted by one of the other characters present...

There is no prep here for either the team or Henshaw, so the team cant be prepared to deal with combat in space before the battle starts...they'll have to improvise on the fly.

jalek moye
Well if that's the case it's not really everyone vs Henshaw since a good portion of them need to breathe. I figured that wouldn't be a factor in order to keep with the spirit of them vs him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by jalek moye
Well if that's the case it's not really everyone vs Henshaw since a good portion of them need to breathe. I figured that wouldn't be a factor in order to keep with the spirit of them vs him.

Hmmm...

Good point; perhaps we should assume that the team has enough time to prep for battle in space at the very least...

Of course that probaly means that Creel is wearing an environmental suit (space suit) and thus wouldnt be able to actually touch Cybertron to mimic its properties...

On 2nd thought though, The Enchantress should be able to cast a spell that would allow all present to function without air for a limited time as Dr Strange did for those assembled to take on Thanos...

dmills
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He sure could...

Although I have no doubt that Henshaw will make Cybertron resist once he realizes whats happening; assuming Nova Prime is able to get into a position to planet drain in the 1st place of course...

He doesn't need to be in the surface to do it. The other Nova (Frankie Raye) can do it as well iirc. Basically what I'm getting at is a power drain by the Novas while Ultron, Worldmind, Hawksmoor try to override Henshaw. He may be able to defend against one, but would he'd be hard pressed to deal with both I'd imagine.

Galan007
Creels CIS would be a big help to Henshaws efforts to do so...

Cybertron has no atmosphere; thus Creel would (undoubtably; as almost anyone would do who doesnt know the following) attempt to hold his breath at the start of the battle...and thus he'd take himself out immediately.

Holding your breath is suicide in space; burst your own lungs as the oxygen in them expands by several orders of magnitude due to the zero pressure environment...

Near instant death... laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Of course that probaly means that Creel is wearing an environmental suit (space suit) and thus wouldnt be able to actually touch Cybertron to mimic its properties...

On 2nd thought though, The Enchantress should be able to cast a spell that would allow all present to function without air for a limited time as Dr Strange did for those assembled to take on Thanos... I still remember how WWH (Travelling to earth) and Red Hulk (fighting Thor) died in the comics.

dmills
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I still remember how WWH (Travelling to earth) and Red Hulk (fighting Thor) died in the comics.

laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
Low

Tier dies given the stips. Based on what Henshaw has done with cyberplanets as his base, e.g., War World and Planet Grenda (a I missing anything?), I fail to see how Henshaw would overpower this entire tier.

Cogito
Cybertron is not just a cyberplanet.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Cogito
Cybertron is not just a cyberplanet.

Doesn't matter. Look at that entire tire carefully. There's too many and they're too versatile even for Henshaw. Some planet wreckers. Then there's Doom, Vulcan, Nova, Darkness, GL, Magneto, Graviton, Exodus, and Kang.

yes, they can wrestle him for control over matter, energy, technology and attack his mind at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.