Galactus runs my gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Galactus starts off after consuming a planet but he doesn't get more food until after the gauntlet.

1.Ageis,Depowered Tyrant & Tenebrous

2.Inbetweener

3.Stranger

4.Surtur & Ymir

5.Odin & Zeus

6.Thanos & Zuras

7.War Hulk, Graviton, Magneto & 8th Day Juggernaut

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 1.

golem370
I think his hunger is a big liability

completely ut of order. stops at 1 unless he uses the UN or something like that, which is unlikely

TheLordofMurder
Unless the Big G is CIS'less and immediately whips out the Ultimate Nullifier, he stops at 1; with the UN in hand, he effortlessly one-shot-kills all of them at once...

Omega Vision
UN isn't standard gear for Galactus. Ask the mods.

TheLordofMurder
Oh and I agree with 753 100%; your gauntlet is way out of order...

Harbinger
Stops at 1, but oddly enough could beat your 7.

golem370
Thats was my plan because he is more powerful so he is taking on the more powerful first then the weaker he gets the weaker his challenge gets.

Utrigita
I think, (based on his history of already defeating Aegis and Tenebrous and his eagerness to reengage them after the Annihilation Wave) that he could clear the first. That he would have depleted himself entirely as a result and would be very lucky if he managed to get past IB is another thing entirely.

guy222

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Galactus starts off after consuming a planet but he doesn't get more food until after the gauntlet.

1.Ageis,Depowered Tyrant & Tenebrous

2.Inbetweener

3.Stranger

4.Surtur & Ymir

5.Odin & Zeus

6.Thanos & Zuras

7.War Hulk, Graviton, Magneto & 8th Day Juggernaut

Your gauntlet is off but here goes :

Dies horribly at 1 (remove Tyrant and Galactus actually wins this)

stalemates 2

Wins in a stomp 3

Dies horribly at 4

Dies horribly at 5

Wins 6

Wins in a stomp 7

golem370
Thats was the idea on this gauntlet take advantage of his hunger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.