The Haunted Mansion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides at the Disney theme parks, so I am begging mercilessly for the movie to be great. It will star Eddie Murphy as a hard-working lawyer who has barely any time for his family, named Jim Evers. In order to get a big job promotion, he must meet the head of his company. His boss's name? Edward Gracey.

Anyone knows the name Edward Gracey, I'll blab a bit. After working on the ride a long time, the park employees began giving names to the ghosts of the mansion, and wrote up little stories of how the ghosts died in a big book. Edward Gracey is the owner of the mansion and (for those of you who remember or have been on the ride) is the skeleton hanging from the cieling in the stretching art gallery, for he went mad and hung himself.

The guy who read the script says it is close to getting a PG-13 rating. Goody. evil face

Also, the guy writing the score for the movie is a good friend of my dad's. He has written the score for Twister, Con Air, The Lion King, Tarzan, etc. His name is Mark Macina, so look for his name on the CDs or in the credits.

Another thing. Eddie Murphy's character finds his way into the stretching art gallery on the script...

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/nav4/index.htm?../articles/bookreviews/breview.03102003.1.htm~contentFrame

BackFire349
yeah ill see it cuz i like the ride too.

Captain REX
It's creepy, isn't it?

Elizabeth_Gracy
He's not a lawyer, he's a realistate agent who works with his wife and he goes to gracy manor because he thinks he'll be able to sell it.
Mr. Gracy is cute in the movie.

Arwene
i saw that last night it was sooo goood

Im_Fuzzy
I didn't realy like it i thought the plot was a little to...dumb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.