Citizen Steel vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Citizen Steel

vs.

Hulk

Who wins?

celeyhyga17
/thread

CosmicComet
Gamma-Father just transmutes him into a frog.

**** it, I still believe.

vansonbee
If I recall correctly, Citizen Steel cannot feel pain, or any type of feeling at all, but after being baptize by Gamma-Father, he will be feeling pain again.

Prep-Man
It's gonna be one hell of a battle, that's for sure. Not sure how Hulk will put him down.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It's gonna be one hell of a battle, that's for sure. Not sure how Hulk will put him down.

By killing him.

Prep-Man
Steel is pretty much invulnerable. We haven't seen anything hurt him yet. He's been hit by demi gods and he knocked down Gog. Someone who is physically better than Hulk.

celeyhyga17
Steel is pretty much invulnerable. We haven't seen anything hurt him yet. He's been hit by demi gods and he knocked down Gog. Someone who is physically better than Hulk.

congratulations.. u just started a shietstorm from the Hulkamaniacs...

oh btw, Nathan will get stomped here..

Prep-Man
lol, no he wouldn't. Hulk might eventually win, but it's going to be a long drawn out battle. Steel feels no pain, noob!

celeyhyga17
lol, no he wouldn't. Hulk might eventually win, but it's going to be a long drawn out battle. Steel feels no pain, noob!

the worse his beating would be.

Prep-Man
And Steel would probably just laugh off most of it...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Gamma-Father just transmutes him into a frog.

**** it, I still believe.

Hulk wins.

BTW what happend that could make you doubt? Was his recent feat retconned?

Prep-Man
Hulk has transmutation powers now?

celeyhyga17

noob

Batman-Prime

He goes from Banner to Hulk and back, he always had them sneer

Prep-Man
Answer now, pesant! mad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He goes from Banner to Hulk and back, he always had them sneer

Steel would smack him back to banner, then to Hulk, then back to banner. Just for fun.

carver9
Didn't Hulk fight evenly with Umar for hours? She couldnt stop him and he was holding back. It was then stated that Umar couldn't stop the Mindless Ones and it was stated that Hulk had the powers to do so and he proved it by stomping them.

Umar is a legit high end skyfather and it was stated and shown more than once that Hulk was superior to her.

Steel is getting his head taken off in this fight.

vansonbee
Steel is pretty much invulnerable. We haven't seen anything hurt him yet. He's been hit by demi gods and he knocked down Gog. Someone who is physically better than Hulk. Steel is invulnerable compared to a regular human being, yes...

We don't need to see him hurt. Demi gods and Gog, seem to be powerless against gravity. Hulk would of KO gog like crazy, unless Gog transmute him before that happening.

celeyhyga17
Steel would smack him back to banner, then to Hulk, then back to banner. Just for fun.

Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Hulk fight evenly with Umar for hours? She couldnt stop him and he was holding back. It was then stated that Umar couldn't stop the Mindless Ones and it was stated that Hulk had the powers to do so and he proved it by stomping them.

Umar is a legit high end skyfather and it was stated and shown more than once that Hulk was superior to her.

and it begins... see wut u started Prep-Man?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
Steel is invulnerable compared to a regular human being, yes...

We don't need to see him hurt. Demi gods and Gog, seem to be powerless against gravity. Hulk would of KO gog like crazy, unless Gog transmute him before that happening.

I thought Gog can control gravity. Don't knock Gog. He esaily ate Kingdom Gog, who was stalemating Infinity Man.

carver9
"Rubbing Hands together" prepman ain't ready.

Prep-Man
Get serious Carv.

Batman-Prime
Get serious Carv.
He is. Was nice knowing you, bye...

vansonbee
About the mindless one's, maybe they're immune to magic, I dunno.
I thought Gog can control gravity. Don't knock Gog. He esaily ate Kingdom Gog, who was stalemating Infinity Man. You cereal? I don't think that was Kingdom Come Gog, it was more of New Earth Gog.

The only KC character that appeared was KC Superman.

You thought Gog can control gravity? I don't recall.

Prep-Man
That's the scary thing.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
About the mindless one's, maybe they're immune to magic, I dunno.
You cereal? I don't think that was Kingdom Come Gog, it was more of New Earth Gog.

The only KC character that appeared was KC Superman.

You thought Gog can control gravity? I don't recall.

That's what I meant, but he was powerful enough to shoot it out with Infinity Man. Gog just slurped him up like a noodle. It was his own power, of course, but Steel actually knocked him over. Something KC Superman couldn't do.

zopzop
As cool as Citizen Steel is, Hulk murders him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
As cool as Citizen Steel is, Hulk murders him.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Prep-Man
So, how does he by pass his invulnerability?

Batman-Prime

By punching him.

cdtm

By tearing through him.

Breaking the supposedly unbreakable is what Hulk does. Unless Citizen Steel is made of an equivilent of true adamantium, or has Juggernaut level durability, I'd bet on Hulk ripping him apart. Eventually.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
By tearing through him.

Breaking the supposedly unbreakable is what Hulk does. Unless Citizen Steel is made of an equivilent of true adamantium, or has Juggernaut level durability, I'd bet on Hulk ripping him apart. Eventually.

That just makes him stronger, right?

jalek moye

He fought Umar?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by jalek moye
He fought Umar?

Umar never tried to stop Hulk they were both fighting together and she was enjoying herself. Previously she saved earth by taking Hulk to the Dark Dimension.

As for the Mindless ones Hulk never took them on alone much less stomp them.Initially both him and Umar were fighting them Hulk pushed them back and Umar erected a shield.The second encounter consisted of Hulk breaking her shield after but knocking Foom into it releasing them and Umar teleporting them away.If he could have taken them down or not we never got a chance to see.

They were finally put down when Hulk and Betty collided.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Umar never tried to stop Hulk they were both fighting together and she was enjoying herself. Previously she saved earth by taking Hulk to the Dark Dimension.

As for the Mindless ones Hulk never took them on alone much less stomp them.Initially both him and Umar were fighting them Hulk pushed them back and Umar erected a shield.The second encounter consisted of Hulk breaking her shield after but knocking Foom into it releasing them and Umar teleporting them away.If he could have taken them down or not we never got a chance to see.

could have not said it better myself

carver9

Come on Superior, you use to have me on the ropes buddy. I couldn't find the scan but its on this page...scroll down until you see Psycho scan...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=554157&pagenumber=12

During that time, they were fighting for hours...the fight ended the next day as a stalemate...she couldn't beat him (which was confirmed by Hulk).

He then walk outside and take it to the Mindless Ones and the Trolls. He soloed the Mindless Ones during his first scuffle with them and actually drove all of them back...something that Umar stated that she was incapable of doing. He even chops off the head of one of them.

Superior...come on buddy.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
could have not said it better myself

He is wrong though.

jalek moye
Honestly that scan makes it seem like her and Hulk are having sex again. i haven't read the comic though

SuperiorTech
Come on Superior, you use to have me on the ropes buddy. I couldn't find the scan but its on this page...scroll down until you see Psycho scan...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=554157&pagenumber=12

During that time, they were fighting for hours...the fight ended the next day as a stalemate...she couldn't beat him (which was confirmed by Hulk).

He then walk outside and take it to the Mindless Ones and the Trolls. He soloed the Mindless Ones during his first scuffle with them and actually drove all of them back...something that Umar stated that she was incapable of doing. He even chops off the head of one of them.

Superior...come on buddy.

Lol your the first person I have ever seen refer to having sex as fighting.I guess it's a feat for Hulk the last time he and Umar went at it he only lasted a couple minutes.You may need to read the comic again.

http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/14657/d14c5e146562817.jpg

Honestly that scan makes it seem like her and Hulk are having sex again. i haven't read the comic though

They were prevous page with them in bed sometimes I worry about Carver.
http://thumbnails51.imagebam.com/14657/6b6df1146562914.jpg

carver9

Lol...Naah, look at what they say about what happened to Bi Beast, Wendigo, and Armageddon. It was a fight.

jalek moye
Lol...Naah, look at what they say about what happened to Bi Beast, Wendigo, and Armageddon. It was a fight.
Well i was judging by the consort line and Umar's prior attraction to Hulk and her insatiable lust.

SuperiorTech
Lol your the first person I have ever seen refer to having sex as fighting.I guess it's a feat for Hulk the last time he and Umar went at it he only lasted a couple minutes.You may need to read the comic again.

carver9

Two different scenes.

jalek moye
Yet the scene they flat out call him her consort, and take about him lasting with her. Which last time that was said in comic with those two was about sex. She has killed lovers in the past when they don't last almost did it to Hulk before. seems pretty clear imo seeing as its a callback to an earlier comic.

SuperiorTech
Yet the scene they flat out call him her consort, and take about him lasting with her. Which last time that was said in comic with those two was about sex. She has killed lovers in the past when they don't last almost did it to Hulk before. seems pretty clear imo seeing as its a callback to an earlier comic.

I'ts also why Betty was so pissed off she knew what they were doing don't mind Carver usually his arguments are pretty decent but now he is just not even trying.Here you have the scene where Umar hugs Hulk at pretty much state what she has in mind.

http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/14657/eee9e9146564294.jpg

jalek moye
I thought it was well known among Hulk fans that umar likes him anyway

SuperiorTech
I thought it was well known among Hulk fans that umar likes him anyway

Even if you didn't read the defenders where Umar first took a liking to him its not like they were not smacking you in the face with it.

http://thumbnails49.imagebam.com/14657/3d2044146565984.jpg http://thumbnails51.imagebam.com/14657/921e9c146565987.jpg http://thumbnails48.imagebam.com/14657/969b2f146565991.jpg http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/14657/8ba667146565994.jpg http://thumbnails43.imagebam.com/14657/bd01a4146565998.jpg

OneDumbG0
Has Citizen Steel ever been ko'ed?

Mindset
Don't think so.

psycho gundam
1st time for everything

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
1st time for everything

heh...

Prep-Man
I'm glad they are relaunching the Hulk. Anyone think he'll be stronger? Weaker? What?

carver9
Weaker. Banner is what made WWH. Without Banner, Current Hulk doesn't exist. Banner was the main reason he was as powerful as he currently is. He will still be powerful but I'm pretty sure they are taking him back to his Savage Hulk levels.

The Sorrow
^Maybe not
www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=34081

iceman24567
carver reaching again big surprise laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Has Citizen Steel ever been ko'ed? No. Not even close.

In fact, the same guy who was capable of physically wrecking KC Supes (ie. herald Gog) couldn't even phase CS. However, he has been moved- so I'm sure a pissed off Hulk could at least do that.

Bouboumaster
Current Hulk would murder Citizen Steel.

WWH would do the same.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
No. Not even close.

In fact, the same guy who was capable of physically wrecking KC Supes (ie. herald Gog) couldn't even phase CS. However, he has been moved- so I'm sure a pissed off Hulk could at least do that.

According to Midnight it would take nothing less than a AIM 9 Sidewinder to knock him down. The dude is played up to be a top tier brick.

Galan007
According to Midnight it would take nothing less than a AIM 9 Sidewinder to knock him down. The dude is played up to be a top tier brick. A rocket? srsly That's weaksauce compared to some of the things that haven't knocked him down.

guy222
hulk

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
A rocket? srsly That's weaksauce compared to some of the things that haven't knocked him down.

True, it was just an early observation from Midnight. Seriously, CS doesn't get much respect.

Omega Vision
According to Midnight it would take nothing less than a AIM 9 Sidewinder to knock him down. The dude is played up to be a top tier brick.
While I agree he's been portrayed as a peer of Hulk or Superman physically that claim isn't even close to impressive.

That wouldn't even be an impressive boast for someone like Luke Cage.

Blight
How is this not an Endless Stalemate? I don't think Hulk could physically hurt him and I don't think he has the power output necessary to down Hulk.

Estacado

That's how powerful Hulk is he can just fcuk skyfather level characters...estauh

AsbestosFlaygon
The only version of Hulk capable of doing any damage is arguably WWH.

Naija boy
Hulk wins.

OneDumbG0
I'd say split with current versions.

guy222
evening odg

still hulk for me

Prep-Man
split or edge to steel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.