Reed Richards vs Marvel Universe with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He starts on earth and then braches out from there. In this thread Reed has the power to create whatever he can think up instantly. He starts off with 8 hours of prep and then he attacks.

Bentley
With that ability BBz can solo the Marvel universe...

Diesldude
I think he meant in his capacity. What ever he can do, he does it instantly. Like building a ftl ship. In regards to this thread, Thanos stoppes him. Thanos out preps him as Reed expands his domain out of earth.

Harbinger
Marvel's f*cked.

Gecko4lif
Abstracts can attack him on a level he cant comprehend

Mindset
Originally posted by Diesldude
I think he meant in his capacity. What ever he can do, he does it instantly. Like building a ftl ship. In regards to this thread, Thanos stoppes him. Thanos out preps him as Reed expands his domain out of earth. He'll have already prepped for Thanos.

Bentley
Can Reed get the Infinity Gems? If some alternate Reeds managed to, and he did so before, you would think he can tinker something that will find them in no time.

Sin I AM
yea all those alternate reality reeds with the infinity gauntlets were bad ass

Lord Feron
Reed wins!

Cogito
Going to have to clarify the limits of "power to create whatever he can think up instantly".

I'm pretty sure he could think up the Infinity Gauntlet. Pretty sure that's not what you mean, though.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
With that ability BBz can solo the Marvel universe... laughing out loud

rotiart
I think the op is going for Just say it's reed with unlimited resources and the speed of flash.....

Reed develops anything he wants but is held back by time and/or material constraints. Imagine a reed without either... And now he's got eight earth hours to prepare for a fight....

The way I'd perceive it is that no one short of abstracts are stopping him.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl Stomps Reed no matter what invention he has

golem370
My idea for creating this thread was how powerful if reed had the ability to make stuff his mind thinks up like Forge but at the moment of thought it gets created. Once he kills everybody on earth be branches out to the galaxy and so on.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
With that ability BBz can solo the Marvel universe... BOOM BABY! Yeah I do!

And yeah reed could probably do this easily.

JakeTheBank
lol

Spite against Marvel, srsly.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
In this thread Reed has the power to create whatever he can think up instantly. Ultimate Reed created a device much like this. It enabled him to transform his thoughts into reality.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
He'll have already prepped for Thanos. Bah! Thanos already prepped for this thread and sent a clone

Mindset
He created the ability to be Doom?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
He created the ability to be Doom? Yeah, a low lvl model that does all the shit jobs.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah, a low lvl model that does all the shit jobs. That doesn't make any sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.