Can current hulk rip open monarch's suit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
Well seeing as he was able to breach Onslaught's armor I
was wondering how about Monarch'?

Bentley
The Gamma Father is weaker than the SBP who jobbed to the Titans shifty

Galan007
He probably could. He'd never get close enough to, though. smile

Harbinger
Don't see why he couldn't. It'd kill him, though.

SuperiorTech
Yes I don't see why not.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
He probably could. He'd never get close enough to, though. smile

thumb up

Originally posted by Harbinger
Don't see why he couldn't. It'd kill him, though.

thumb up

Omega Vision
Monarch's suit was durable, but I think any Top Tier could probably rip it open in the right conditions. Remember that even Forerunner was implied to have possessed the capability to rupture the armor by Monarch himself. And we all know Hulk>>>>Forerunner in strength.

The problem is that comparatively fewer characters have the speed and durability that would be necessary to survive Monarch's attacks and get in close enough to make it happen while Monarch is actively fighting them.

Current Hulk could definitely tear Monarch's armor, I just don't see him being able to do it in a fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Monarch's suit was durable, but I think any Top Tier could probably rip it open in the right conditions. Remember that even Forerunner was implied to have possessed the capability to rupture the armor by Monarch himself. And we all know Hulk>>>>Forerunner in strength.

The problem is that comparatively fewer characters have the speed and durability that would be necessary to survive Monarch's attacks and get in close enough to make it happen while Monarch is actively fighting them.

Current Hulk could definitely tear Monarch's armor, I just don't see him being able to do it in a fight.

thumb up

psycho gundam
Monarch rips his own suit open to get away from hulk, Thus hulk rips open the suit

h1 eat your heart out

Batman-Prime
Yes he could after an fight similar to SBP. But he would be dead before he comes that far.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
Well seeing as he was able to breach Onslaught's armor I
was wondering how about Monarch'?

Yes he could open the suit, and as for the blast? I believe that he would survive that as well. Betty would too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.