Worthy Hulk VS Wolverine (Horseman of death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Worthy Hulk VS Wolverine (Horseman of death)

No prep. no bfr. apocalypse's horseman of death wolverine. fight doesn't end until one of them is permanently destroyed.

who wins?

Oslaught1262
death wolverine is too fast and too skillful, waaaay more impressive than Apoc.

Trackz
hulk

Sin I AM
wolverine is outclassed here imo...i like demon possessed logan better

Oslaught1262
how is Nul touching Wolverine? clearly Logan was shown as faster than Thor when they fought and deathverine is even faster!

Trackz
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
how is Nul touching Wolverine? clearly Logan was shown as faster than Thor when they fought and deathverine is even faster! deathverine doesn't have any strength/speed enhancements. nul hulk can literally create tornados, he won't have a getting a hit.

Oslaught1262
i didnt know that, very interesting

OneDumbG0
how is Nul touching Wolverine? clearly Logan was shown as faster than Thor when they fought and deathverine is even faster! An amped Deathverine already got pounded on by Savage Hulk and was only given pause when Savage Hulk accidentally stabbed his own neck onto one of his claws.

And yeah, he was amped. He completely no-sold a full on blast from Cyclops.

Sin I AM
when was logan shown faster than thor?

Oslaught1262
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
An amped Deathverine already got pounded on by Savage Hulk and was only given pause when Savage Hulk accidentally stabbed his own neck onto one of his claws.

i think regular Hulk may amp his speed with his anger, but this Nul didnt seem as impressive nor as mad.

but youre right, Deathverine can probably be tagged here

Oslaught1262
Originally posted by Sin I AM
when was logan shown faster than thor?

a comic aptly named Wolverine vs Thor!

Sin I AM
hmmmm sounds like pis to me

Trackz
An amped Deathverine already got pounded on by Savage Hulk and was only given pause when Savage Hulk accidentally stabbed his own neck onto one of his claws.

And yeah, he was amped. He completely no-sold a full on blast from Cyclops. I was just talking about his speed/strength, didn't say anything about durability.

Oslaught1262
hmmmm sounds like pis to me

what is pis?

Sin I AM
what is pis?

plot induced stupidity

is when characters dont do things they are capable of doing for the sake of plot

like thor engaging hulk in h2h when he knows he can just teleport his ass away

or any indication that logan is faster than thor in a fight

Oslaught1262
but how is Wolverine not faster than Thor? logan has genuine super-speed and Thor seems about as fast as Hulk

OneDumbG0
but how is Wolverine not faster than Thor? logan has genuine super-speed and Thor seems about as fast as Hulk sam

Sin I AM
but how is Wolverine not faster than Thor? logan has genuine super-speed and Thor seems about as fast as Hulk

you need to read more thor, .....and hulk....................and unfortunately wolverine. because you r wrong

Oslaught1262
lolz, Wolvie has superspeed!

StiltmanFTW
you need to read more thor, .....and hulk....................and unfortunately wolverine. because you r wrong

Logan's combat speed is more impressive than Thor's on average.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan's combat speed is more impressive than Thor's on average.

so you agree?

Oslaught1262
i admit not reading quite that much Thor, but in all the times i've read it, not once he has shown superspeed, except maybe in swinging his hammer in circles

Hulk has hit logan often enough, but he always has more trouble tagging him than Wolverine, im not sure if their speed is that apart but hulk doesnt seem all that favored in that regard

StiltmanFTW
so you agree?

Travelling speed goes to Thor. Combat is a different story. On average Logan looks faster.

I wouldn't say that Thor operates at the same speed as Hulk, though.

Sin I AM
Travelling speed goes to Thor. Combat is a different story. On average Logan looks faster.

I wouldn't say that Thor operates at the same speed as Hulk, though.

Are you dodging? The question is do you think combat-wise Logan is faster than Thor, or Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Are you dodging? The question is do you think combat-wise Logan is faster than Thor, or Hulk?

I do think Logan is faster. And that Thor's fighting speed is superior to that of the Hulk.

Feel free to prove me wrong. The only feat that might suggest that Thor is faster is the one in which he reacted and threw a punch in a microsecond or something, but I'm not going to change my mind because of one instance.

Parmaniac
If you argue someone's fighting speed against anothers take a look at their history and if you realize that one can actually blitz on his own and the other at best
has feats to keep up with people that do so I tend to give the blitzer the upper ahnd in terms of fighting speed.

As a rule of thumb, people that can blitz (and not suprise attack/cheap shot) fights faster than the one's that can't (simple isn't it?). And 1 or 2 time feats don't turn into the norm suddenly.

Sin I AM
I do think Logan is faster. And that Thor's fighting speed is superior to that of the Hulk.

Feel free to prove me wrong. The only feat that might suggest that Thor is faster is the one in which he reacted and threw a punch in a microsecond or something, but I'm not going to change my mind because of one instance.

lol at telling me what feats i can and cannot use...but
thor proved himself faster than quicksilver when quicksilver dodged his lightning bolt and thor reacted before quicksilver could blitz him, there is also the trench digging feat, he's able to see and fight hermes , he's also used mjolnir to deflect atrillery fire

StiltmanFTW
lol at telling me what feats i can and cannot use...but
thor proved himself faster than quicksilver when quicksilver dodged his lightning bolt and thor reacted before quicksilver could blitz him, there is also the trench digging feat, he's able to see and fight hermes , he's also used mjolnir to deflect atrillery fire

How can doing a ground pound even be considered a speed feat? And you believe it actually proves he is faster than Pietro?

Digging almost faster than the eyes can see is nice, but Wolverine moved faster many times.

Wolverine outraced a rocket to its target stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
lolz, Wolvie has superspeed! sam sam

wildernesss

saying horseman logan was pounded on is accurate but also somewhat misleading; he took a massive beating from hulk during the fight, but his damage soak/durability was so amped that he relentlessly sprung back into the fight with equal ferocity; so much so that hulk became bored/frustrated with the situation & wanted to leave the fight. it didn't seem like there was any end to it.

OneDumbG0
^ It's my clear impression that Deathverine was KTFO at the end.

wildernesss
^ It's my clear impression that Deathverine was KTFO at the end.

It's not my clear impression, but objective fact that deathverine was seconds from destroying the hulk, but hesitated & spared him; the hulk was only able to land the blow after logan hesitated, & spared him while resisting apocalypse's programming. as far as feats go, logan nearly destroying hulk is way more impressive than a garden variety ten second KO against a distracted opponent. hulk then super jumped the heck out of there because he knew the danger.

on another note, deathverine was also able to vastly overpower nate grey who is one of the most powerful tk users around.

OneDumbG0
^ Context, please. Acting like this feat is a great feat for Wolverine is ridiculous. Your interpretation is jaundiced at best, completely a$$-backwards at worst. We know what happened in this fight. And in terms of relevance, I doubt Hulk is ever going to stab himself (literally) on an amped Wolverine's claws again:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine39Wolverine145.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine40.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine41.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine42.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine43.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine44.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/th_HulkvsWolverine45.jpg

carver9
When did Wolverine lose this amp after overpowering Apocalypse control over him. To my knowledge, he only lost the armor. When was it shown that he lost this suppose amp?

psycho gundam
apocalypse gave him a new adamantium skeleton that he retains to this day

carver9
That's what I was thinking as well. There was no other amp that he received and if It was, he never lost it.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Originally posted by jinzin
It's a common misconception that Wolverine was physically enhanced as Death. Technically it's true, he recieved his adamantium skeleton back and he was given some tech and weapons to fend off the X-men. Any such proof that Wolverine was physically more threatening than he is today simply does not exist. Here we're given a comparison of Wolverine to Death enhanced durability or strength are not mentioned:
1. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2849/deathjw1.jpg

In fact, the X-men attribute Death's success as that of a man who has studied them inside and out:
1. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6424/astonishingdeath9qg9.jpg

Sometimes, Wolverine walking through Cyclops' optic blast is referenced as a reason for this notion to his "upgrades" however, Wolverine has shown that he knows there's a blind spot in Cyk's beam,
Wolverine shows that he understands Cyclops optic beams so well he can rush into the brunt of their blast without sustaining massive damage:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6920/cykbrooddw1.jpg
2. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3094/cykbrood2ch1.jpg

that combined with the fact that Death was stated to have studied the X-Men and eploit all their weaknesses leads me to believe him walking into Cyk's blast means little to nothing to do with upgrades... As we see here Wolverine was clearly not immune to Cykes blast as one short burst knocked him on his ass:
1. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7621/astonishingdeath4pd1.jpg

wildernesss
^ Context, please. Acting like this feat is a great feat for Wolverine is ridiculous. Your interpretation is jaundiced at best, completely a$$-backwards at worst. We know what happened in this fight. And in terms of relevance, I doubt Hulk is ever going to stab himself (literally) on an amped Wolverine's claws again:

taking a brutal beating & ruthless punches from the savage hulk to little effect until after logan voluntarily spares him is a solid feat; especially if you don't consider the hulk's own clumsiness/ineptitude to be a valid reason to disregard the totality of logan's showing here. besides, logan has performed well against hulk in the past...defeating grey hulk twice & fighting toe to toe with the green hulk. so this isn't outside the realm of what one would imagine a amped wolverine would be capable of.

leonidas
worthy hulk is far smarter, far more malicious and has a hammer to use to block the knife or claws. nul crushes in this fight.

guy222
hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.