Bardock vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
If Bardock could achieve all the forms his son Goku could who would win? So they're around the same level but like take their personalities and their fighting styles into account.

BloodRain
Goku.

Better techniques, better ki control, extensive martial arts training compared to Bardock's more basic style.

dadudemon
Bardock has precog.

lol

That's faster than light. double lol

That said, Bardock was not progressing as fast as Goku was. By the time Goku reached his 30s (about what I assumed Bardock was when he almost died...new Manga indicates that he did not die), Goku was millions of times more powerful than Bardock.

TheAuraAngel
I think the thread would be better if it were Goku lowered to Bardock's power level instead of vice versa. Would be a more skillful fight at least.

I kinda wish Bardock did have some good precog. Goku is packing Instant Transmission after all.

Demonic Phoenix
Who here thinks that Bardock will turn out to be the Legendary Super Saiyan of myth in that new Bardock mini-series? awesome

Ban Mido
Okay yeah I like that better, let's try that! Like let's say this is Goku from around Saiyan saga no kaio ken cause I think that would be too one sided :/...I also wonder how Goku and his Brother Raditz would fair against Bardock of they fought him at the same time but if it's from around where Goku met Raditz I think Bardock outclasses both of them there fairly easy. I love the new manga btw lol, Chilled is an ass though -_-...idk how I feel about him yet..he doesn't seem to know who Frieza even is?

Samurai100
me, its pretty obvious he's been sent to the past

Robtard
Bardock, easily too.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Who here thinks that Bardock will turn out to be the Legendary Super Saiyan of myth in that new Bardock mini-series? awesome
Do you have a link to that? Need to start keeping tabs on that again.

Demonic Phoenix
http://mangastream.com/read/dragon_ball_episode_of_bardock/36173525/1
There's only two chapters out currently, and they're pretty good. Looks a lot like Akira's work.

Also, yeah, I know the replies to your messages are long overdue. >__>

Ridley_Prime
Eh, it's cool. Pretty much anytime you choose to reply is fine.

Anyhow, just finished reading those couple chapters. They actually were surprisingly good. I'm guessing Chilled must only be in his first form though, since as he currently is, he greatly resembles Frieza's first form before transforming any. If so, definitely not good news for Bardock, unless he becomes a super saiyan or something soon. Agreed too with whoever said Chilled is an ass.

As for Bardock being sent to the past, how would Frieza's blast cause that?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Eh, it's cool. Pretty much anytime you choose to reply is fine.

Anyhow, just finished reading those couple chapters. They actually were surprisingly good. I'm guessing Chilled must only be in his first form though, since as he currently is, he greatly resembles Frieza's first form before transforming any. If so, definitely not good news for Bardock, unless he becomes a super saiyan or something soon. Agreed too with whoever said Chilled is an ass.

As for Bardock being sent to the past, how would Frieza's blast cause that?

How does a tri-cobalt device (Star Trek) create rips in space-time and send information and matter into the past and future?

Exactly. They are just making sh*t up.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, I see. Well if it means Bardock not dying, then I can't complain about that.

dadudemon
Well if it means Bardock not dying, then I can't complain about that.

Yup! big grin

thanos-prime
Goku ofc

Ban Mido
Even with the changed rules :0? Goku from the Saiyan saga without kaio ken unless absolutely needed vs Bardock

Ridley_Prime
Well if there's no kaoi-ken involved, then Bardock takes it and proceeds to give his son a spankin'.

thanos-prime
Is Bardock even an elite saiyan? the only way i see him beating saiyan-saga goku is if he could easily deal with a saiyan of Napa's calibur if not then goku school's him.

Ridley_Prime
As far as being born an elite class saiyan, no. Bardock wasn't, but neither was Goku for that matter.

Bardock's over twice as strong as Nappa at the very least. erm

thanos-prime
As far as being born an elite class saiyan, no. Bardock wasn't, but neither was Goku for that matter.

Bardock's over twice as strong as Nappa at the very least. erm Im not talking about his status as a saiyan im talking about in terms of power, where do you get your estimates on bardock? what has he done to warrant being twice as strong as nappa?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Im not talking about his status as a saiyan im talking about in terms of power, where do you get your estimates on bardock? what has he done to warrant being twice as strong as nappa?
Near the time of his 'death', Bardock was said to have a power level around 10,000, which is said to rival that of King Vegeta. So yeah, over twice as strong as Nappa. As for what he's done to warrant that, haven't you seen his movie?

thanos-prime
Near the time of his 'death', Bardock was said to have a power level around 10,000, which is said to rival that of King Vegeta. So yeah, over twice as strong as Nappa. As for what he's done to warrant that, haven't you seen his movie? No and i wasn't aware that movies were usable on the forum, and i don't recall that comment but ill take your word for it. I guess short of using kaio-ken goku loses.

Ridley_Prime
Pretty much. Not to mention Bardock survived a powerful blast from someone twice as strong as him in power level (Dodoria), which I'm sure would've completely decimated Nappa in comparison.

TheAuraAngel
Didn't Bardock survive that by hiding in a pile of corpses? o.O

King Kandy
Obviously someone on level w/ King Vegeta, is way stronger than a mere servant of the king. Vegeta said he surpassed the king as a kid but I honestly don't find that plausible at all. He hadn't broke 20,000 by reaching adulthood but i'm supposed to believe he broke 10,000 when he was like 10?

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
Obviously someone on level w/ King Vegeta, is way stronger than a mere servant of the king. Vegeta said he surpassed the king as a kid but I honestly don't find that plausible at all. He hadn't broke 20,000 by reaching adulthood but i'm supposed to believe he broke 10,000 when he was like 10?

I don't remember the kid comment.

He did surpass King Vegeta as an adult, however.
This also shows us how powerful kid Vegeta was: surpassing his father when he was quite a young man at over 20,000. Vegeta really was a high class saiyan warrior.

King Kandy
When talking to Freeza, Freeza said that the King had been easy to kill. Vegeta responded that he had surpassed his father even as a child. Of course Vegeta says stupid boasts like that all the time, that very chapter he was going on about how he'd become a super saiyan.

Bentley
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Im not talking about his status as a saiyan im talking about in terms of power, where do you get your estimates on bardock? what has he done to warrant being twice as strong as nappa?

He had 10,000 of powerlevel before almost dying against Dodoria.

Edit: Damn, it was 10.

Toshi
Lolwut. Bardock's base sucks. Goku can do this blindfolded, with his pinky, with no feet, tied up and asleep.

EDIT: Okay idk what's going on. In the OP I assume Goku was post-Zenkai on Namek or somewhere near there. That Goku murders Bardock. If this is 5000 base Goku with no Kaio Ken then it's a no brainer that Bardock wins =/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.